Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lifting culture is bluepilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
"i do it for me bro" "girls love muscles bro" "you will look alpha"
lifting is based off of a fake promise of woman and never take face into account for anything imagine a 5'5 currycel who lifts he will not get anywhere lifting is bluepilled and i noticed within a year here on this forum people don't talk about lifting anymore its over

no gym for your race

A good looking lanklet will leave gymcels in the dust. It only works for normies to step into high normie.

Kill every gymfag

you should lift for yourslef, lifting for women is cucked

Theres a difference. Lifting for body building is retarded gay shit and only works if you are a normie or above in face + height.

Olympic weightlifting + powerlifting is for being ready when someone wants to start some shit with you assuming you know the basics of striking and grappling.

You can't go ER if you're a weak fat slob.

high IQ bloat maxxing is more respectable

Its good for wasting energy and overall health, for women is useless. Also you need good genetics to build nice muscles.

"i do it for me bro"
Nothing bluepilled about that, it actually does legit feel good to be strong even if you think your prospects are hopeless.

It just tends to be a LARP for most people thinking "for inherent value" is a more prominent motivation than "so a girl will like me"

Even for myself who is in utter despair at my prospects, subconsciously I think when I do work out I'm still thinking "a girl will appreciate this"

Consciously that's not the case (I still think I'm hopeless and just want to reduce my depression) but subconsciously the blue pill ALWAYs lurks no matter how red/black/white your conscious midn gets

"girls love muscles bro"
this is true, it's just not a sole determinant or necessarily even a prime one

"you will look alpha"
alpha is relative, so you will look alpha in respect to your unfit self, even if an unfit chad still mogs fit self

lifting is based off of a fake promise of woman and never take face into account for anything imagine a 5'5 currycel who lifts he will not get anywhere
pullups help to decompress your spine which probably reduces back pain, that's somewhere even if it doesn't win a mirin GF

lifting is bluepilled and i noticed within a year here on this forum people don't talk about lifting anymore its over
I still talk about it occasionally.
TBH it's just hard to succeed with you're an introvert because you can' ttake advantage of nice gym equip
we also tend to be poorcels who can't afford decent home equipment
and have less motive because there's less confidence in romantic possibilities

Muscles are almost as bad as fat on a guy. It just signals desperation and in a way, simping for a woman. Making yourself look better FOR her. You only need to have low bodyfat to feel good. You dont NEED muscles.
Women will always pick the slim guy over the ogre if they have similar faces

You can't go ER if you're a weak fat slob.
I think if ER was jacked he would be more competent at going ER
Cho was in worse shape than ER
Cho was slightly bigger and way more intimidating just in looks and demeanor than ER. At the end of the day strategy, competency, and calm in the heat of a storm is all that matters. Cho had the mindset beyond that of elite NAVY seals on a mission. 33 live targets close range, in a tiny time period with only two glocks and a few months of training is incredibly impressive, arguably more impressive than Paddock who had millions in the bank to buy guns and ammo, a huge crowd, and a snipers nest.

Last edited:
"i do it for me bro" "girls love muscles bro" "you will look alpha"
lifting is based off of a fake promise of woman and never take face into account for anything imagine a 5'5 currycel who lifts he will not get anywhere lifting is bluepilled and i noticed within a year here on this forum people don't talk about lifting anymore its over
Such contradicting points, gymbros are meathead retards who think that being able to lift heavy objects makes you attractive to women. Having a gym body CAN help but if you're under 5'10 you look like a compensating manlet. People don't care about things you can easily change like a haircut or getting ripped. Just be under 20% BF and you're fine.
I think if ER was jacked he would be more competent at going ER
ER had a similar frame to me, very hard to put on weight when you have his small frame. Literal teen girl shoulders/wrists/arms
no gym for your race
:yes:

Image0 2 5

You should go to the gym for yourself.