Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting lifes fucked

with my special male FRIEND.
What Do You Mean By That Druski GIF - What Do You Mean By That Druski -  Discover & Share GIFs

:feelssus:
What do you while he's a asleep? Hopefully not go near his room right?
i would only go give him a goodnight kiss on FOREHEAD and then i would resume my night studies till i collapse (i am an alcoholic btw if you dind notice it by now xD)

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Hey now, this isn't looksfag.org

Not advisable to drink and study, rather drink coffee or sum shit. Save the alcohol for other occasions kek
honestly i dont care , i am afraid of living long enough to see myself fail

i would only go give him a goodnight kiss on FOREHEAD
Is this a cryptic joke where you reveal he's your 5-year-old brother?

If so and if he grows up to be a mogger, my condolences.

Is this a cryptic joke where you reveal he's your 5-year-old brother?

If so and if he grows up to be a mogger, my condolences.
my brother has like 3 gfs, i dont really know why he interacts with females tho, they weaker and boring than males

i dont really know why he interacts with females tho
He probably doesn't interact with them, he just fucks his 3 whores without saying a word, then they slurp it all up and beg for more because they can't get enough of his pERsonality.

He probably doesn't interact with them, he just fucks his 3 whores without saying a word, then they slurp it all up and beg for more because they can't get enough of his pERsonality.
i only touch women with a wooden stick

I would like to nominate OP for the incel awards in the category "most straight graycel of the year".

I see, well keep it up, you're doing a lot better than most people
i will do my best and if if i die trying it will also be nice because then i will not have sex and there will be no women there , so i can just be a kid again and play with a nice friend forever and ever

i will do my best and if if i die trying it will also be nice because then i will not have sex and there will be no women there , so i can just be a kid again and play with a nice friend forever and ever
Yeah, being a kid again would be nice. Though I don't really have too many great memories about that time neither, but I was at least still genuinely hopeful and looking forward to the future.

I mean I hate them too(imagine not hating them) but still want to be loved by someone of the opposite sex, not even my mom loves me so it'd be nice knowing I'm not completely unlovable
why by the opposite sex ? their love is also weaker

I mean I hate them too(imagine not hating them) but still want to be loved by someone of the opposite sex, not even my mom loves me so it'd be nice knowing I'm not completely unlovable
op might prove to you that you are not unlovable, if you let him

i dont have those
prob has it's upsides, hear gays are sex-hungry as fuck (I mean, they are men, so ...), at least you won't be fucking around on some retarded dating shit forever

Smoking that @pugmalion pack rn :smonk: