Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Lifepill] The vast majority of people are shallow and don't give a shit about going deeper into facts

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
It's a point said before but it needs to be said again.

Telling people about studies, debunking sterotypes etc is worthless.

Most people don't give a shit and will only go for the facts that they can easily absorb without making much effort.

So whenever you hear stupid bluepilled shit like not everyone is shallow (ignoring most people are) or the truth will win out, don't bother even trying to argue with them. The fact they dare spout such shit shows they didn't even bother to dig deeper into the truth themselves

People want to listen with what they already agree with and believe in. As far as studies and facts go, they cherry pick things that support their position. Throw in a good dose of confirmation bias and good luck trying to convince anybody of anything.

Even educated people have to literally be trained to go against their natural biases. This is simply how people are.

I find the average person when they're in a group chatting tend to change the subject every minute or two as they're not well informed on the subject & resort to buzzwords & common knowledge in a vain attempt to sound educated & therefore need to switch quickly so they're not caught out. For some reason normies are terrified of coming across as ignorant on anything which baffles me as to be well versed in everything is impossible as there's not enough years in a lifetime to be knowledgeable on so many different subjects & learning something for free is a good thing lol but they're not bothered & only care about coming across as superior.
Style over substance with these people.

Maybe that's just the Neurotypical way, as an aspie I want to understand the inner workings of something if I have to spend time focusing on it.

I find the average person when they're in a group chatting tend to change the subject every minute or two as they're not well informed on the subject & resort to buzzwords & common knowledge in a vain attempt to sound educated & therefore need to switch quickly so they're not caught out. For some reason normies are terrified of coming across as ignorant on anything which baffles me as to be well versed in everything is impossible as there's not enough years in a lifetime to be knowledgeable on so many different subjects & learning something for free is a good thing lol but they're not bothered & only care about coming across as superior.
Style over substance with these people.

Maybe that's just the Neurotypical way, as an aspie I want to understand the inner workings of something if I have to spend time focusing on it.
Normies just want to show they are aware of all the cool trends, they don't care for any crtitical thought.

Most people choose to distract themselves from blackpill truths and to cope. They go with the flow, have no real worries and don't care about Chad's 10k slays or who their wives sext with on their smartphones. They live less stressful lives at the cost of getting cucked. The bluepill works best for 6+/10 males.

People want to listen with what they already agree with and believe in. As far as studies and facts go, they cherry pick things that support their position. Throw in a good dose of confirmation bias and good luck trying to convince anybody of anything.

Even educated people have to literally be trained to go against their natural biases. This is simply how people are.
Indeed.

Truth. You can see this on Reddit and soycord. Tho on .co people accept facts more easily than most forums

If you want to really transmit something to most people, consider that they WILL (hard but possible) get blackpilled facts by short messages that make them feel annoyed or entertained or experience some intense feeling in short period of time repetitively

Normies just want to show they are aware of all the cool trends, they don't care for any crtitical thought.
Apes will be apes, they just want to belong to the tribe. However, many users here are the same.

Most people in relationships have to listen about a roasties uneventful day and gossip, do chores, wageslave + commute etc. so they don't get anytime to think. At best, there lucky if they get to consume some terrible soylent media.

Solitary men have the time and a reason to ponder why humans act the way they do, women and normies don't.

It's a "every man for himself" world.

Apes will be apes, they just want to belong to the tribe. However, many users here are the same.

Absolutely. If you collect a number of "free thinking, non conformists" and put them in a room, you'll very quickly see the exact same group dynamics play out that you would in any other group. We're not immune.

Dynamics such as an emergent leader (hasn't happened yet, closest thing was that Brendio faggot), clusters forming into subgroups (gymcels, tallfags, currycels, ricecels etc.), and trends in thinking (sub8 theory).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back