Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lifelong bullied mentally ill Incel dies alone in his crummy apartment aged 76. Discovered one week later.

A

Ashton-Il

Greycel
Read this earler on the DailyMail. This story is gut wrenching.
This guy was old, alone mentally ill, poor and living in some dingy apartment. According to his obituary he was taunted and ridiculed all his life. And unable to get all but the crummiest of jobs. Even then he was fired from his low paying janitor job after 15 year. And this was on Chrstmas eve mind you.

Bottom line.. it only gets worse.

Saint-76...
No had him in their sights

"He was such a cool guy" - after he died. Nobody gave a shit about him when he was still breathing air.

It’s only heartbreaking after he dies. Normies only know how to show empathy if it makes them look like good people, but in reality they are incredibly cruel

Our future if we don't ropemaxx before.

Brutal. Reading that article is like looking into the future for me (and I'm sure most of the userbase here as well.) I can already see my life going this way, except I'll probably suffer even longer than this poor guy due to all the medical advancements that are certain to prolong my torture "life." Bluepillers and copers who believe that it gets better and that nobody has lives that bad on suicide watch right now.

"He was such a cool guy" - after he died. Nobody gave a shit about him when he was still breathing air.
It’s only heartbreaking after he dies. Normies only know how to show empathy if it makes them look like good people, but in reality they are incredibly cruel
Our future if we don't ropemaxx before.

> Janitor

Trucel tier job

Lol that’s gonna be me for sure

The same person who cries over his death now will then give "tough love" to the incel and his victim mentality.

Yes, it isn't about empathy or sympathy but about saving face, the ones that knew him or knew of him thought less of him then an insect or a common pet in actual reality, hence the state of his life and death which is probably how we will go out too

'When our other brother, David, died in October, I basically explained how his life was shot because of schizophrenia,' he said.

So many people's lives are 'shot' for one or multiple reasons.

Its not empathy its a performance of empathy, the do it once for you when your dead and forget about it the next day, but .is doesn't forget, .is remembers

I'm sure he was bullied because of his awful personality and usage of incel forums.

'He had no friends or family who kept up with him,' Steve said. 'He was quiet, smart, generous and lonely... I'll miss him.'
Weird how that never got him any partners, friends or respect from society. :waitwhat:

This guy was old, alone mentally ill, poor and living in some dingy apartment. According to his obituary he was taunted and ridiculed all his life. And unable to get all but the crummiest of jobs. Even then he was fired from his low paying janitor job after 15 year. And this was on Chrstmas eve mind you.

my future

One of the most brutal things I've ever read

mods pin for visibility
I agree
@TheProphetMuscle check this out, definitely worthy of a pin

is it a repeating pattern to have a family member with schizophrenia and another family member is shy-quiet-ince

This is why we gotta kill em all. To the normies looking at this. I'm waiting for you. Waiting for you to get banned from this universe with my bare hands.
44Ee4AyRXu wd3c 50NKTqWCLUQQTOY2JxXxLJ uwG1DYV2n9zvByW4mM8C1NQUMqav6s630

I'm so afraid of the future.
I don't want to end up like this but there's no other way...
Dying alone in my fuckin' pad.
"I don't understand at all why people kill themselves, you can improve your life"
How I hate these reality-denying normies/chads/stacys who can't imagine how some "creeps" have to vegetate...

Must have died a week before rent was due... Otherwise he would have rotted longer

Welcome to my world... Of, "lonely death"

He was kind, hard working and punctual yet it was all in vain

Must have died a week before rent was due... Otherwise he would have rotted longer

Welcome to my world... Of, "lonely death"
You are probably right. What a sad way to go out.

Bullies cause more suffering to society than school shooters ever will.

rip to him,

being a shycel is brutal.

Sounds like my future if I don't die early.

very sad life he lived. Definitely deserves sainthood
It's like looking into a portal of the future a crystal ball if you will. We are all heading there, and most of us. Are probably gonna croak a lot younger than seventy six.

Jesus Christ Man...

That's why suicide/euthanasia politics are so essential, no person should haver this hellish reality and consider It normal... This is just sick cruelty
And normies say "he was such a nice person" as If that ever helped in anything

Weird how that never got him any partners, friends or respect from society. :waitwhat:

Re: Social Anxiety: Will it ever go away?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146490988Sunday, September 21, 2014 2:58 AM CDT
Well, It's entirely impossible to determine whether your anxiety will ever truly resolve, It's a condition that requires you to try to the best of your ability to change your perception of the situation's that trigger your anxiety, It's certainly not a condition that I would personally consider easy to resolve.There's going to be many times when the anxiety affects your over-all thinking to such a degree that you may even become frightened and terrified so much that it could significantly affect your quality of life and perhaps trigger depressive thoughts, It can also worsen in many cases depending on the situation.Over-all, although "Social Anxiety Disorder" may be a very depressing condition that can often cause you to be extremely paranoid and frightened and although it can be a very difficult and to handle and can last for a very long duration of time, the outcome depends on how you decide to manage the problem.

Dying alone in an apt is what awaits me

This happens more than people realize. Random dudes found dead after months because no one cared about them, nor really knew about them.

Normies have rose tinted glasses. It's the reason the believe in the "theres someone for everyone" bullshit. It's survivorship bias, quite literally. Those who are rejected all their lives, are missed by nobody. They're not recognized, not remembered and aren't even placed into their own statistic.

Normies dont recongise the existence of such people because they never did even when we are alive. Plenty of men out there right now who will die in a similar way. Forgotten etc. Would be interesting to know that for each headline a single dead reject makes because it freaked some neighbors out... How many dont.

mogs me

I can't get any employment at all. especially jobs like janitor in the municipal sector gets like 500+ applicants for one job. In the USA or UK I hear you can practically just walk into some burger place and get interviewed. not here. burger places get also hundreds of applicants for one part-time job. many don't even advertise jobs because their servers get overwhelmed with interested applicants. so they give the jobs to someone they know or somebody knows. so one needs connections to get a job. you have already lost if you need to search jobs in the open market.

Its not empathy its a performance of empathy, the do it once for you when your dead and forget about it the next day, but .is doesn't forget, .is remembers
Life of ignorance

Looking at his young picture it's clear he was simply a mentalcel. Non NTypicality is hell if you below chadlite tier. Only at a certain level can you get away with it (people treating you well, easy jobs, girls approach you, etc). Physically this dude was really mid tier normie, as average as can get.

Nice to know nobody gave a shit despite him being described as such a cool guy, so much for personality coping

This is what awaits us if we live long enough. People give so few fucks about us that our rotting corpses won't even be found for days or weeks and we'll only be found because we missed a rent or mortgage payment, not because anyone who loved us came looking for us.

Last edited: