Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lifefuel

• Thread starter CEO of beta eyes
  • Start date
CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
For some context, I’m half white and half arab but I’m currently living in an Arabic country. Here, people don’t care about height as much as the west.

There’s this manlet faggot who used to bully me so much back in high school. He’s 5’3 and has a HTN face but he’s very NT so that’s what made him popular at school

I heard from people that he’s going to travel to the USA where people care so much about height. I can’t wait for him to be relentlessly made fun of for being an ethnic manlet. His English is also terrible.

Can you ascend with your half white phenotype? Kek

Over For half arab, half demon cels

At least you're not a Negro. That would be much worse.

Haha , dumb incel in denial is gonna get absolutely destroyed . I hate NT incel in denial mantlets . The one I dealt with this week is Pinoy . Super short and annoying as fuck . He is a Mr. Know It All . Always opening his annoying pinoy mouth to judge and mock others . But because he is NT , no one messes that much with him . Fucker I want to kill those kinds . Pisses me off .
You should pray he gets bullied so bad he just kill himself from the sheer frustration .
Life fuel , he will 100% get bullied for that height . Doesn't matter how good looking he is especially in the West .
He’s not even good looking, I was generous by calling him HTN. He is worse than that

And you’re right, NT manlets are the most annoying delusional fuckers I hate them all

I wish him the best luck of being cucked in U-ASS-A

He will eventually betabuxx a foid from your country, you will see, ive seen it countless times, one of the reason for my inceldom are Gastarbeiters marrying girls from my hometown.

He will eventually betabuxx a foid from your country, you will see, ive seen it countless times, one of the reason for my inceldom are Gastarbeiters marrying girls from my hometown.
So he’ll come back from the USA and take a girl from here?

I’m half white and half arab
Let me guess: Your filthy whore mother was white. These white cunts let their genes be ruined by shitskin goatfucker non educated arab gorilla scum instead of just settling with a good upstanding white man. God I hate these white whores, they're the worst. Arab women NEVER racemix.

Let me guess: Your filthy whore mother was white. These white cunts let their genes be ruined by shitskin goatfucker non educated arab gorilla scum instead of just settling with a good upstanding white man. God I hate these white whores, they're the worst. Arab women NEVER racemix.
It’s actually my father who’s white kek