Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LifeFuel? The next generation will look even worse than us

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
https://www.forbes.com/sites/neilhowe/2017/10/02/youre-not-the-man-your-father-was/

Testosterone levels are decreasing by around 1% per year. Genetic engineering for desginer babies most likely won't happen until 40 years from now in the west. Things like this take a very, very, very long time to implement. China would most likely be 10 years ahead but that still means that the next 30 years of people that are gonna be born are gonna be even more high E and low T than us.

The short term future is gonna be filled with UBER Cucks and Chad's will diminish in population.

Brutal cope.

so my kind is gonna die? well fuck might as well go out in a blaze of glory even though I fucking despise Jon Bon Jovi

Gigacope. From what I've seen the current 18 year olds look better than my generation did when we were 18. Long midfaces seem noticeably less common. Pretty boys in general are more common, probably because of lower T.

Gigacope. From what I've seen the current 18 year olds look better than my generation did when we were 18. Long midfaces seem noticeably less common. Pretty boys in general are more common, probably because of lower T.

I dont think so.

Females now have much more acess to college than before, betabuxxing is getting harder than in the 90's and 2000 decade.

What can make the generation borning in our decade to be as ugly as us is the new fashion of passing deterioritaed genetics to them making childs on the mid-30's.

Nah people are getting taller and better looking as time goes by. They may have lower T but like I said being taller and having better looks more than compensates.

Also in this era of hypergamy and feminism women have the run of the game. They only breed with the best of the best (chad) and are hyper selective thus passing better genetics on to the next generation. Eugenics against sub 7 men is in full swing.

I mean there will still be pretty boys but you won't see Masc Slayers.

This. Among non-religious whites, I've noticed that only beautiful couples seem to make children now (with a few exceptions among the economic underclass).

They can kpopmax

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back