Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [LifeFuel] Roastie dies by falling off of balcony

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Obviously that part is LifeFuel but this whole video in general makes me want to kill myself for various reasons.

How can shit like this be happening around the world? I have been forced to be a shut-in through all of my teenage years yet there's thousands of assholes (NOT ALL OF THEM ARE CHADS) who get act like retards at beaches and fuck prime foids only to leave the leftovers for their future husbands.

The other thing is, all these roasties are people's daughters! Imagine actually raising a fleshlight in the year 2018. Imagine actually being this much of a fucking cuckold, paying for your ungrateful whore daughter's degenerate pleasures. That's the main reason I never want to have children unless I move to a strict Muslim country. Even if God blesses me and only gives me sons, their children will very likely have daughters of their own. I don't want to put my sons through the horrors of having to waste years upon years and hundreds of thousands of dollars raising Chad's and Tyrone's fleshlight!

It's so early and I already got my weekly dose of suifuel. Fuck this gay earth and fuck America, the birthplace of degeneracy tbhq fam.

Last edited:
No footage from liveleak?

Balconies are an incel's best friend.

not more trash music and almost naked drunk woman on the prowl... i cant take it

Just carpet bomb all spring break parties.

Imagine bombing the party with some VX gas canisters
Imagine bombing the party with some VX gas canisters...Stealth ER...

It is now a common way for roast beef to turn into ground beef

I like how the news piece completely ignores the degeneracy of these spring break orgies and just focuses on hotel balconies, like really? That’s the big danger?

I would be busy sniffing all them packed panties in the hotel rooms.

what a great place to do the lord wish.

That's dangerous the pool is not directly under the balcony, and if you jumped you might hit the floor instead, I hope that's what happened to the fleshlight

I can't believe that those whores are some guy's daughter. Imagine raising them for 20 years, pampering them with love and affection and the moment they go to college they get fucked in all 3 holes at once. Must be ragefuel for their dads

Must be ragefuel for their dads

Nah, the cucks just say that she's an "adult now" and she's "exploring her sexuality" and it doesn't matter as long as there's consent.
Pathetic fucking cucks.

HAHHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

JFL at retarded American normies aka the most degenerated people on the planet.
The mere concept of Spring Break disgust me.
Also, JFL at cucked medias mourning about the dreadful balconies rather than educating young people to...idk? Not ducking screw their head over by binge drinking like turbo autists??
B..b..but I'm sorry I must be a very reactionary white nationalist to dare to point this out.
How retarded they have to be seriously :lul:

I died a thousand deaths rotting in my room during spring break, she experienced infinitely more life in a week, cut short, than I did in all of my pathetic existence.

Spring Break is suicidefuel.

Balconies are an incel's best friend.

Hardest way in the world to suicide, I tried to do it once. The annoying survival mechanism steps in, biological alarms go off in your body/brain, I could imagine the fall itself would be torture until you hit the bottom. If one is gonna sui, I'd recommend a gun to the head, even if your in a country where guns are illegal, buy one illegally. It won't matter after you are gone. Can't arrest a corpse.

I died a thousand deaths rotting in my room during spring break, she experienced infinitely more life in a week, cut short, than I did in all of my pathetic existence.
word.

I WISH I HAD THOSE EXPERIENCES!!