Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] [Lifefuel] Recommend Philosophy.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I plan on philosophymaxxing very soon, as it seems like a good cope

Please, recommend some good ones boyos.

@Serpents reign @StepyAkermanskie @Efiliste

Im thinking of meditationmaxxing

I must confess I haven't read any :forcedsmile: But philosophers I hear commonly recommended for RWcels include:
> Nietzsche
> Schopenhauer
> Evola
> BAP (though I hear he's a divisive figure)
> Mishima
> Spengler

Nietzsche, Kant, and Schopenhauer are the ones i find most interesting. But if you're starting with philosophy then start with the 'beginning': Aristotle, Plato, Socrates, etc.

Last edited:

beyond good and evil by good ol friedrich is a classic incel piece

its difficult to understand if youre low iq though, but give it a solid effort and actually try to understand it

Peter Singer's essay on effective altruism and how all human beings are evil is a short and based incel take as well, although hes not an incel but he makes a good case for altruism while also explaining the misanthropy of normie zogbots

Nietzsche, Kant, and Schopenhauer are the ones i find most interesting. But if you're starting with philosophy then start with the 'beginning': Aristotle (especially Aristotle), Plato, Socrates, etc.
Plato is the ultimate incel

imagine being the namesake for the word platonic

Machiavelli, Sun Tzu, Robert Greene, Hobbes, David Benatar, Cioran, Schopenhauer

Hume

This is controversial, but don't read any of the big name, historical philosophers. Instead, learn the logic, argumentation, the philosophical dialectic, and formal and informal fallacies. Then do your own philosophy. If it happens to overlap with something someone said thousands of years ago, great. If not, even better. Some philosophers draw inspiration from, and are influenced by, previous philosophers and their works, while others don't. Since you're not doing this academically, it's not necessary to study philosophers and give credit/cite their ideas.