Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Lifefuel...?] On behalf of Blackpill101

@FACEandLMS
@13k

He probably wasn't even incel, just volcel so it would be pointless to speculate. But yes, if a woman finds you attractive, she will make it easier for you. That doesn't mean that every relationship on the face of the planet was initiated by the woman. You'd have to be autistic af to think that. Many relationships are the result of the man approaching and him being just barely what she would deem "settle-for" material.

He probably wasn't even incel, just volcel so it would be pointless to speculate. But yes, if a woman finds you attractive, she will make it easier for you. That doesn't mean that every relationship on the face of the planet was initiated by the woman. You'd have to be autistic af to think that. Many relationships are the result of the man approaching and him being just barely what she would deem "settle-for" material.
I am not volcel. I have never rejected a woman. I have approached 4 women and been directly rejected, and have orbited (in my bluepilled past) more and been rejected that way. I will accept the title of volcel if this changes.

It is not worth approaching women because they will make it known if they like you. You are fighting an uphill battle if you try, and she will leave you for the better looking guy if she's not attracted to you.

probably trolling just like making those flat earth thread, believing in a flat earth is just as dumb as cucktears