Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [LifeFuel] [JFL] Woman drinks like a litre of soy sauce to cure her gluten intolerance and gets brain damage

"Soy sauce ‘colon cleanse’ hoax goes horribly wrong with woman left brain dead after trying internet fake news trend "

I'm pretty certain she was already brain dead before ...

>Implying she wasn't brain dead before that happened.
:feelskek::feelskek:

It explains why soyboys are brainless

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hope the soy cucks at Reddit suffer the same fate.

Press S to spit.

She should have tried finding a cure for her femoidal retardation, not her colon.

136qu0

She had a bad reaction. Soy is very good for your health, keep consuming it.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hope the soy cucks at Reddit suffer the same fate.
yeah seriously. Theres so much fucking soy humor and cuckoldry on there. Just look at the front page and youll see endless amounts of soycucks. They are ruining everything

Soy should be outlawed, then again, that would go against the ruling class plans.

That's just natural selection. Stupid people do stupid things and die out.

And nothing of value was lost. Good riddance bitch

Thats some real fucking life fuel right there. My roastie aunt and like half my family are into the "cleanse your body" healing bullshit. Can't wait for something like this to happen and see it on facebook. :feelskek:

I couldn't even drink a cup of soy sauce much less a whole litre

Sodium, not soy, is what killed her. Drinking salt water would have the same effect.

Lazy bitch couldnt jog or something, kek

It's confirmed: soyboy cucks are literally brain damaged.

Those Try Guys seem to be one salt shake away from ending up in the same condition.