Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW LIFEFUEL & GORE: Pitbull eats foid's face while she slept! DOGPILL BACKFIRED! HA-HA!

W

Weston404

Banned
-
HA-HA, dog-fucking bitch! Who the fuck sleeps with a Pitbull?

SPOILER: GORE!

A 48 year old woman has been hospitalized and is “in critical condition” after she’d been attacked by a pet pit bull in her sleep. The mauling left the woman with a fractured skull, brain tissue loss, serious injuries to the hands and the skinned face.
The woman was reportedly found by her partner, even though I’m not entirely sure how he knew who the heck that faceless creature was once he came across her.
The incident occurred in a house in the city of Rosario, the province of Santa Fe, Argentina. The woman was identified as Gabriela Arcadigni.
Best Gore member @oohlalaaa says:
No idea if grafting is a possibility, so maybe they’ll just buy one of those president masks, Marylin Monroe if she’s lucky. Either way the eyes, as usual, survived.
Face transplants are challenging operations due to the number of muscles and nerves in a face. A woman named Isabelle Dinoire had her face eaten by a pet dog too, and became the first person ever to undergo a face transplant operation.
Many thanks to @oohlalaaa and @jazz121 for the video:

Last edited:
How the fuck is she still alive after that? Her entire face got reduced to bloody jelly, goddamn.

Any retard who owns a shit bull deserves this fate. It's life fuel seeing whores walking around single with only their pitbull to fuck knowing they will get mauled in a few years by it.

A foid will protest against AR-15 rifles while being eaten alive by her pitbull

Any retard who owns a shit bull deserves this fate. It's life fuel seeing whores walking around single with only their pitbull to fuck knowing they will get mauled in a few years by it.

Holy shit that photo:whatfeels::feelstrash:.

Btw Why do pits attack their owners?

Her little baby had a rebellious phase.

thats what u get for fucking dogs :feelstrash:

It looks fake tbh

Exactly.Its like acidattacking yourself and then crying that you're mutilated.
If she had half the brain she'd realise that getting a Pitbull is dangerous,yet she chose to do it anyways.

I'm having trouble empathising with her,since she brought it upon herself.

A 48 year old woman has been hospitalized and is “in critical condition” after she’d been attacked by a pet pit bull in her sleep. The mauling left the woman with a fractured skull, brain tissue loss, serious injuries to the hands and the skinned face.
The woman was reportedly found by her partner, even though I’m not entirely sure how he knew who the heck that faceless creature was once he came across her.
The incident occurred in a house in the city of Rosario, the province of Santa Fe, Argentina. The woman was identified as Gabriela Arcadigni.

Face transplants are challenging operations due to the number of muscles and nerves in a face. A woman named Isabelle Dinoire had her face eaten by a pet dog too, and became the first person ever to undergo a face transplant operation.
She probably forgave the dog if it wasn't put down already.

Exactly.Its like acidattacking yourself and then crying that you're mutilated.
If she had half the brain she'd realise that getting a Pitbull is dangerous,yet she chose to do it anyways.

I'm having trouble empathising with her,since she brought it upon herself.
There are plenty of agressive dangerous dogs, but they are still intelligent and if trained well, will not snap with no warning.. Rottweilers, Dobermans, gsd, all very dangerous and strong breeds but can be trained to not harm a fly

But shit bulls are all prone to snapping no matter how well trained or how docile before. It is literally unpredictable in the worst way. They are the worst dogs ever and its life fuel seeing countless headlines of their owners getting torn in half by them. Natural selection.

Pitbullcel went ER

Holy fuck thats gross as hell. If i were the foid id kill myself rather than living with such a fate. Also jfl at owning a pitbull or any kind of dangerous dog in 2019 at the end of the day they are still animals with primal instincts of survival and hunting they will just rip off your face the moment they go apeshit

What the hell?
Did she not wake up when the pit bull took his first bite?
What..

This is why you should never buy a Pitbull, I don't care what reason you give for buying a pitbull, NOBODY should own a Pitbull

Still has more SMV than us

Don't sleep with a pit bull

A pit bull ate my former coworkers son it was all over the news a few months ago.

Did she not wake up when the pit bull took his first bite?
This.

I can feel the smallest thing on my body at night no matter how deep of a sleep I'm in.

She looks like
REDWOJAK

Shitbull went ER

Agreed

Any hole that owns a pitbull is a certified cunt who only fucks chads.
This is why you should never buy a Pitbull, I don't care what reason you give for buying a pitbull, NOBODY should own a Pitbull
Normgroids will never understand

Dunno y but when I see stuff like this it makes me feel light headed but I like it at the same time

I never knew what's the point on having a such dangerous animal at home, it's neither cute or whatever.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

But seriously, it is a bad idea having a potentially aggressive pet dog, it is a risk you are willing to take. Or at least if you do buy one as a guard dog, it should live outside. I don't like these dogs, one bite away from loosing your balls with one of these.

Last edited:
Holy fuck thats gross as hell. If i were the foid id kill myself rather than living with such a fate. Also jfl at owning a pitbull or any kind of dangerous dog in 2019 at the end of the day they are still animals with primal instincts of survival and hunting they will just rip off your face the moment they go apeshit
Don't worry she already has 1,000s of orbiters as we speak. Hopefully she died from her severe injuries.

How did the dog eat her face at once?
I can understand if it took just one piece but how the whole skin?

A foid will protest against AR-15 rifles while being eaten alive by her pitbull
the humane thing to do is shoot it at that point