Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Lifefuel: getting smart with customers during a time you're nearly unfireable.

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
So, for some reason my mangers and coworkers like i'm funny and mostly support this.
I work retail as I go to college and I'm technically a backroom worker, (the put the uglies in the back of the store) but sometimes my job has me go to different parts of the store. And i'll just straight up look through customers, ignore them, pretend i dont hear them. I've had people complain about me because of "tones i've taken when they ask me simple questions" (which btw you don't need to ask me anything because any question you have is on signs through out the store) i've been called "smart ass" by customers and I just laugh and go about my work.

I'm basically the ogre of the store, i do a lot of labor that involve strength and height so when i'm in a different part of the store pushing pallets and big gaylords and a customer tries to stop me I ignore them and act like i can't hear them.
Just today, young foid of Indian decent tried to ask me a question about something and i was walked by her like i didn't see her and went into the back room, then i came back out again and she was trying to get my attention again and yet again i ignored her and grabbed my work and went away.:feelsgah::feelsgah: (I could tell she was shy about it, like an "E-excuse me.... uh.. do i just-" "H-hey i needed to know uh-" IGNORED. :feelsdevil:

Then there was an old lady doing the same thing, attempting to ask me questions and I just ignored her, she stood by the back room door and I came out again and she still kept talking to me and i still kept ignoring her, simply saying "nope" and "no not right now" and "Yeah i don't know when we'll do that again" not stopping and just wage slaving. I then complained to my manager about -them- and the manager had to go out and talk to them and answer their 20 billion questions they have.

It's not really an incel thing either it's a, i literally am busy i dont have time to be interviewed by every single fucking person especially when every. single. person. asks the SAME questions AND those same exact questions are actually ON signs as FAQs in our store.

I sometimes i few good about it because it feels like i'm putting horrible cunts that think rules don't apply to them in their place. Like this one time this lady straight up said "you really don't need to be a smart ass about it!" to which i said "yeah i think i do considering you're ignoring 3 different signs that are literally in front of your face"

There was this other time this guy was trying to do something he shouldn't do, To which i told him "no you have to do this instead" which followed with him retorting "B-B-BUT" and then i repeated myself again, and he retorted again with the same NPC shit, so i told him again in a different tone and then he goes "GEEZ I'M ONLY TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING YOU DON'T NEED TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?" and he complained to the manager LMAO!

I will say that... sometimes, i do feel bad, there's a part of me that wanted to be nice, there's a very small part of me that feels some pain and pity when i see a customer give up and look defeated or sad, but it literally is not my problem because literally any question they could ever ask is already answered and put smack right in front of their face on signs. and also these people would also show me no mercy. but it does make me sort of sad sometimes, like what if a guy or even a lady has depression and anxiety and rude people like myself scare them and cause them pain, but the only reason i think that is mostly because i'm reflecting my self on to them and i always wanted to be kind to people because i didn't want them to treat me like that and if they did i'd be heartbroken. but it's kind of too late for that, the world is cruel, people are cruel and it just is what is it. these people would show no mercy to me no there's no point.
Why the fuck was this moved to off topic jesus.

Last edited:
why the fuck is this in off topic any wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

wish I did that too when I worked in retail :feelsrope: gigabased:what:

but it does make me sort of sad sometimes, like what if a guy or even a lady has depression and anxiety and rude people like myself scare them and cause them pain, but the only reason i think that is mostly because i'm reflecting my self on to them and i always wanted to be kind to people because i didn't want them to treat me like that and if they did i'd be heartbroken. but it's kind of too late for that, the world is cruel, people are cruel and it just is what is it. these people would show no mercy to me no there's no point.
Why the fuck was this moved to off topic jesus.
same thang to me but I also came to conclusion that people never give a fuck about ya so you shouldn't neither