Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LifeFuel for shortcels: A random assortment of maximum heights at the largest dating site of the Netherlands

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Here are some examples of profiles with maximum heights at Lexa.nl:

Screenshot 20221227 014344

Screenshot 20221227 014451

This toilet is 165 cm or something, she does not have a minimum height but has a maximum height of 159 cm, in other words, she only wants men SHORTER than her.

Screenshot 20221227 014611

Even I don't pass this toilet's maximum height requirement.

Note that these are active filters, so they filter out men who are "too tall". A lot of Blackpillers want to convince short men that their height is the main reason for their inceldom, but it's clear that with some decent looksmaxxing even the shortest shortcels can ascend.

One thing that people forget is that it is costly to produce taller children, tall people require more resources to survive and are more costly to produce. On average East Asians are shorter due to natural selection killing the tall ones off, today they are quickly becoming tall because of sexual selection, but obesity also contributes to people not becoming much taller.

There's this idea that all toilets prefer tall men, but the thing I usually find it toilets preferring men who are slightly taller than them and somewhat taller, but men who are significantly taller than toilets don't seem to be a common pairing.

My guess is that short toilets who brag about tall partners are engaging in intrasexual competition to make taller toilets look less attractive as "the height difference she deserves" isn't attainable for non-short toilets. But from swiping for months on this website I seem to think that short men can shortmax.

Looks like older women look at the age range.