Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LIfefuel for MENAs, you are classified as white in USA.

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
According to US census, this is their racial classification
"White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the MIDDLE EAST, or NORTH AFRICA.

Black or African American – A person having origins in any of the Black racial groups of Africa.

American Indian or Alaska Native – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America) and who maintains tribal affiliation or community attachment.

Asian – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam.

Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands.

The 1997 OMB standards permit the reporting of more than one race. An individual’s response to the race question is based upon self-identification.

An individual’s response to the race question is based upon self-identification. The Census Bureau does not tell individuals which boxes to mark or what heritage to write in. For the first time in Census 2000, individuals were presented with the option to self-identify with more than one race and this continued with the 2010 Census. People who identify with more than one race may choose to provide multiple races in response to the race question. For example, if a respondent identifies as "Asian" and "White," they may respond to the question on race by checking the appropriate boxes that describe their racial identities and/or writing in these identities on the spaces provided."_About the topic of race

Lifefuel to prevent MENAs from going jihad, unlike us rice you are seen as white, the only falio you have is Islam. I think if a MENA were to become a Christian they fit right in with the other whites.

who cares definitions

People don't view race through legal definitions, they'll still see MENA as a different race.

People don't view race through legal definitions, they'll still see MENA as a different race.
True. I'm still brown as hell so.

For now, time to take the lifefuel.

If a MENA were a Christian and acted like a European, he will be viewed as a Mediterranean rather than a sandnigger.

If a MENA were a Christian and acted like a European, he will be viewed as a Mediterranean rather than a sandnigger.
It depends on which type of MENA. Levantines/Turks, maybe. Gulf Arabs and Yemenis, no.

stupid thread
As someone who lives in MENA, there are many who are white and may even be able to pass off as American/European (as another user said other than Islam)

Me, no I'm tanned as hell so I'm brown (or maybe that's just natural idrk)

As someone who lives in MENA, there are many who are white and may even be able to pass off as American/European (as another user said other than Islam)

Me, no I'm tanned as hell so I'm brown (or maybe that's just natural idrk)
im tanned like you and i don't care about being white, i like being arab

That means you're a 3rd class citizen then retard (in the eyes of the Law and Institutions , not for social hierarchy and smv)

Yep, even a blonde haired blue eyed Argentinian isn't seen as "White", why would they see the Egyptian as such?

Yep, even a blonde haired blue eyed Argentinian isn't seen as "White", why would they see the Egyptian as such?
To be fair, I could see Americans seeing a blonde hair blue eyed Argentinian as White.

Last edited: