Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel (LIFEFUEL FOR MANLETS) Height/frame doesn't matter on its own. the combination of the two determines SMV

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
sufficient height can offset a crap frame. sufficient frame can offset short height. it's about the combination of the two. doesn't matter who's taller, it matters who can kill who in a fight. that's what determines who stands at the top of the food chain.

picture the following example. face being the same on both:

5'7" guy with 26" bideltoid, long arms, high shoulder to hip ratio, massive skull, thick neck, 8" wrists, long thick arms, long torso/short legs.

vs

6'0" gym with 19" bideltoid, short torso long legs, average size skull, average neck, 7" wrists, average wingspan.

their faces are the same. the 5'7 guy has higher SMV

the greater the height difference, the more frame is needed to compensate and eventually it becomes impossible. a height is advantage is typically greater than a frame advantage.

its not over for manlets unless your frame sucks. it probably does.. but I'm just sayin.. for those of you with good frames. you can mog guys several inches taller

mostly over for turbomanlets. no way a giant frame can save you from an average 6' guy

maybe we should invent a new metric to judge ones physical size by. wrists percentile + biacromial breadth percentile + height percentile x10 + wingspan percentile.. divided by 130.. idk

if you're 80th percentile in everything, you score 8/10. if you're 50th percentile in everything frame but 75th in height, you score 7/10.. idk

Last edited:
You need 2 inches of width over every inch of height to not get mogged

20150903 1754855

You need 2 inches of width over every inch of height to not get mogged
yeah something like that. I edited the OP with a little equation at the end. height is 10 points where frame is 3 points.. 3x more important

Yeah I made a thread on this a while back, I think overall perceived size is more important, which is an equation which incorporates both height and frame.

Framecels have it worse than manlets. Manlets can at least cope with LL surgery meanwhile there's no surgery like that for framecels.

Framecels have it worse than manlets. Manlets can at least cope with LL surgery meanwhile there's no surgery like that for framecels.

eh, there's lifting. that can add some bideltoid and add overall volume.. can't hurt. even though foids know its fake testosterone built in the gym, their chimp brains don't care. same way guys know IG hoes are all makeup and surgeries, but our chimp brains don't care.

Bullshit. Height >>>>>> anything else. Foids themselves will openly admit this. They’ll always dictate the desired height of a man, but they won’t necessarily mention how broad his shoulders have to be.

Bullshit. Height >>>>>> anything else. Foids themselves will openly admit this. They’ll always dictate the desired height of a man, but they won’t necessarily mention how broad his shoulders have to be.
they just can't quantify it. but they cognitively perceive it. generally height is closely related to perceived fighting success.. I'm just quantifying how frame can influence that. height is not 1:1 with fighting success.. its probably 0.7:1.. its important, but its not everything .
dog Ive seen this before. I see powermanlets next to regular tall guys and can't imagine any girl picking the taller guy.. ofc I'm not talking 5'4" vs 6'4".. more like 5'9" vs 6' most of the time. the margin for error with height is small, but the margin for error with frame is huge

they just can't quantify it. but they cognitively perceive it. generally height is closely related to perceived fighting success.. I'm just quantifying how frame can influence that. height is not 1:1 with fighting success.. its probably 0.7:1.. its important, but its not everything .

Look, a 6’3 guy with broad shoulders is going to beat a 6’3 guy without broad shoulders, but NO MAN under 6’2 can ever possibly compete with a man who is 6’2 or greater. Just forget it. Height is king.

Fighting ability isn’t really the main advantage of height/frame. It’s running speed. Height = longer legs = faster runner = better hunter and more likely to survive.

Last edited: