Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lifefuel for light skinned asian men, suicidefuel for dark skinned asian men (indians)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Yep, boys, see the picture below. I know not all of you can run KPOP game, but if you can, you have a great chance! Same with blacks running thug game.

Screen Shot 2018 03 31 at 104416 AM

Are you lightskin? Judging by this video(), it looks like we have around the same skin tone

Are you lightskin? Judging by your latest video, it looks like we have around the same skin tone

Yes i'm a light skinned filipino guy who lives in the USA.

Curries are in terminal condition.

Yes i'm a light skinned filipino guy who lives in the USA.
damn, I have a Filipino friend who slays, but guess what, he was NOT full Tagalog(assuming you are pure tagalog and not mixed), he had some Chinese and Spanish. Its Ogre for unmixed Filipinos

damn, I have a Filipino friend who slays, but guess what, he was NOT full Tagalog(assuming you are pure tagalog and not mixed), he had some Chinese and Spanish. Its Ogre for unmixed Filipinos

I'm mixed. Dad is white and mom is filipino. Is that ok?

Also I'm only 5'7 though, which is considered short.

I'm mixed. Dad is white and mom is filipino. Is that ok?

Also I'm only 5'7 though, which is considered short.
Yeah, you have a chance. WAIT YOU ARE HAPA(half asian half white)!? WE GOT ANOTHER ER!

She is a curry herself, no wonder she hates curry.