Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for hapas running JBW

I want to punch her in the face.

I want to punch her in the face.
With the power of almight
9D0AB108 5453 4050 B188 A48DEC6A084E

Look at his video history. He's a pretty big cuck.

You need to look as good as him and accept being a betacuck just to get with an average chick.

You need to look as good as him and accept being a betacuck just to get with an average chick.
He looks like ER

Didn't watch but being half latino I was thinking of frauding as a hapa when I go to Japan.

He is a crazy mix of low inhib, zero empathy and also being a pussy.

Didn't watch but being half latino I was thinking of frauding as a hapa when I go to Japan.

You'll probably look more white and East Asian than me.

It's over for shit-skin ricecels.

:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I need a foid like her.

He's a decent looking guy. Above average for sure. He could k-popmaxx.

My sister and I have the exact same 50% white, 50% Asian hapa genes, but somehow she looks whiter than me. What a waste, since women's SMV isn't lowered by looking Asian. She's also the same height as me (5'7"), which makes her about 3 inches taller than would be expected for her race/gender combination, while I'm about 3 inches shorter than would be expected for mine. Fuck my life.

fuck off faggot OP.

gooks have don't hope all they have is cope.

This guy is one of the most famous cucks on Youtube. He is followed by 65,000 people because everyone watches to cringe at his life and watch him deteriorate.

This video is from less than 3 weeks ago...

My Wife Physically Assaulted Me

fuck off faggot OP.

gooks have don't hope all they have is cope.

This guy is one of the most famous cucks on Youtube. He is followed by 65,000 people because everyone watches to cringe at his life and watch him deteriorate.

I know that,he's a fucking loser,but if he can get asian pussy we can get some too

Kek I know this guy as well, he has a video series complaining about the Australian chad that fucked his Japanese wife before him and made her cum, which he can't do.

Kek I know this guy as well, he has a video series complaining about the Australian chad that fucked his Japanese wife before him and made her cum, which he can't do.
fucking lol,link me that

fucking lol,link me that

Im not sure which video he covers it because there are several in the Australian guy saga, but here is one:

link

Basically he whines because the white chad was into degrading sex and his now wife was also really into it as well.

Daniel is a funny chap. He is high functioning autistic but zero inhib and just says whatever is on his mind.

Im not sure which video he covers it because there are several in the Australian guy saga, but here is one:

link

Basically he whines because the white chad was into degrading sex and his now wife was also really into it as well.

Daniel is a funny chap. He is high functioning autistic but zero inhib and just says whatever is on his mind.
>low inhib
>social anxiety
pick one

Just like 90% of hapas, he looks feminine and pansy. He got the most classic foid, one who is afraid of being seen without makeup.
My Wife Physically Assaulted Me

LMAO, he should have just gone ER on her, sad that society forces men to be high inhib when it comes to retaliation against women.