Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Lifefuel for blackcels(???)

jesus fucking christ how horrific

JBB
Just be bum

jesus fucking christ how horrific
Imagine being so degenerate that you marry a homeless man who will offer you absolutely nothing. I am heavily against goldigging, but this is simply too extreme.

You have got to be fkn kidding me. :feelstastyman:

Thankfully that cant be real.

Prob just some p.r. stunt she pulled for attention/kudos on diktok. They're like this, so they are - foids. :foidSoy:

Same mentality as all these "BLM" and "SJW" etc… stacys. They dont really give a flying fuck about blax (apart from Tyronius obviously) or probly any of those "causes".

Can testify to that personally. Trust me

Betcha if it didnt get 1000s of views she woulda pulled it off toxictok n left the poor geezer right where she picked him up.

Cos if that was real…

Then 1 of you cunts just pass me the darned rope already...

Thankfully it's not. :feelsugh:

(Very little is real on twatok, other than simping and chadwick worshiping)

Last edited:
All that self improvement of begging on the street led to him ascending JFL

Just be homeless bro:feelshaha::feelshaha:

You have got to be fkn kidding me. :feelstastyman:

Thankfully that cant be real.

Prob just some p.r. stunt she pulled for attention/kudos on diktok. They're like this, so they are - foids. :foidSoy:

Same mentality as all these "BLM" and "SJW" etc… stacys. They dont really give a flying fuck about blax (apart from Tyronius obviously) or probly any of those "causes".

Can testify to that personally. Trust me

Betcha if it didnt get 1000s of views she woulda pulled it off toxictok n left the poor geezer right where she picked him up.

Cos if that was real…

Then 1 of you cunts just pass me the darned rope already...

Thankfully it's not. :feelsugh:

(Very little is real on twatok, other than simping and chadwick worshiping)
Well even if shes doing it for attention, its a win win situation unless shes cucking him(maybe her child isnt his)

This doesn't seem like racially motivated virtue signaling. Shes also fully or part black so its not race mixing

Imagine being so degenerate that you marry a homeless man who will offer you absolutely nothing. I am heavily against goldigging, but this is simply too extreme.
Im homeless and have minus several Gs to my name, so if this becomes a trend it benefits me and countless other poorcels.

Im homeless and have minus several Gs to my name, so if this becomes a trend it benefits me and countless other poorcels.
I hope your situation improves:fuk:

Virtue Signal , or a Very Rare Case "

It’s a skit to get normies taking and arguing, as usual. This would almost certainly never happen IRL.

You can't be this retarded. . . just fucking read the comments. Wake me up when there is actual, non cherry picked, not staged lifefuel.

You fell for the meme

Well even if shes doing it for attention, its a win win situation unless shes cucking him(maybe her child isnt his)

This doesn't seem like racially motivated virtue signaling. Shes also fully or part black so its not race mixing

Win win only if the fella was actually getting any gash out of it. Review the clip again closely. I don't think he is. She is barely touching him at close quarters and the bed/hugging looks contrived as heck.

If you cant pick that up, then foids are gona have a field trip running rings around you bro...

You can't be this retarded. . . just fucking read the comments. Wake me up when there is actual, non cherry picked, not staged lifefuel.

Thankfully someone who has a couple of neurons still fluttering in correct formation

You fell for the meme
seems like it's getting easier n easier to do with each generation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back