Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel: fat whore realises Chads just want her for sex and that she's going to end up alone

• Thread starter Deleted member 25525
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25525

Self-banned
-
IMG 20200913 234854

jfl at thinking chads and chadlites are your friends because they act nice towards you.chads are fucking millions of women who once they taste them will never reconsider your fucking ass.

her looksmatched is eaten by the worms now

>my parents are looking for matches

JFL why am I not surprised this whore is an ethnic?

also stone whores and chads to death. Allahu Akbar

You are not entitled to a Chad sweaty. TeeHee

Jfl, it's a fat currywhore, who's been spolied for her betabux curry by chads.

Brilliant

If she was male, everyone would drag him for having high standards.

Here's something I seem to understand (do tell me if it sounds retarded), and that's being chads are those who test a whores loyalty, which as we all know don't have any at all, and wouldn't mind fucking the best of the best if it meant to be part of the harem of chad. Essentially, a whore that started the CC at a young age with chads usually means she would end up being bitter and unloyal in the future, but if it were with a whore who solely chose to be with a partner from the beginning and pretty much was deflowered by the person she was initially with, then a chad would be a test towards her to see measure her loyalty, but most if not all would end up cheating on their boyfriends because of what I said in the beginning, being that they would commit to chad, as women are superficial, just like Eve was in the Garden of Eden, when eating the forbidden Apple and how Sita was when easily swindled by Ravana.

Feels like a manosphere bingo board, checks off so many boxes so I have trouble not viewing it as a larp.

Important to note if it is real how much dating apps gave power to these ogres.

Here's something I seem to understand (do tell me if it sounds retarded), and that's being chads are those who test a whores loyalty, which as we all know don't have any at all, and wouldn't mind fucking the best of the best if it meant to be part of the harem of chad. Essentially, a whore that started the CC at a young age with chads usually means she would end up being bitter and unloyal in the future, but if it were with a whore who solely chose to be with a partner from the beginning and pretty much was deflowered by the person she was initially with, then a chad would be a test towards her to see measure her loyalty, but most if not all would end up cheating on their boyfriends because of what I said in the beginning, being that they would commit to chad, as women are superficial, just like Eve was in the Garden of Eden, when eating the forbidden Apple and how Sita was when easily swindled by Ravana.

Agreed. Even if we ascend, we'd just get cucked by Chad anyway.

most everyone alive now will end up alone and crazy. this cunt is angry about what exactly? that she got lots of free sex along the way?

Lifefuel? This brings me no joy. She's living the heterosexual female equivalent of the life I wish I could live, and she's still not grateful. Her pain doesn't make this any less infuriating.

If she wants love instead of sex, I'm sorry for her. But I can't get either.

Hopefully she kills herself (in Minecraft) because of this. Would be giga lifefuel

It is pointless to test that. If there is a 1% chance of getting away with it, it's going to happen.

It doesn't even need to be chad. There is no real consequence for holes to cuck their partners.

It is pointless to test that. If there is a 1% chance of getting away with it, it's going to happen.

It doesn't even need to be chad. There is no real consequence for holes to cuck their partners.
unless it's in south america based on the bestgore videos. also 91 blues on this thread :waitwhat:

My fists would look good on her face.

Feels like a manosphere bingo board, checks off so many boxes so I have trouble not viewing it as a larp.

Important to note if it is real how much dating apps gave power to these ogres.

Yeah feels too aware and clear to be real. "I am not attracted to these average men anymore".

This does happen though.

I have seen many women from work on tinder. Crazy how high their standards must be and how promiscuous they are.

They are mostly tattooed, red-haired, chubby 4 - 5/10 skanks.

Notice also that she says she loved a man, but the only thing positive about him was his looks.
He did not take her seriously, but had what matters:looks.

She would rather end up with 8 cats than settling for average guy, men will not reject any hole so women does have infinite smv.

Fuckapps have deluded landwhales and artificially inflated their egos to believing they can have "standards". Revolting.

jfl at thinking chads and chadlites are your friends because they act nice towards you.chads are fucking millions of women who once they taste them will never reconsider your fucking ass.
Fuckapps have deluded landwhales and artificially inflated their egos to believing they can have "standards". Revolting.

it's from a facebook group for curries

Can I have the link to the group?

Every guy she rejects is dodging a bullet.
I got banned from r/datingoverthirty because this woman was "really excited" about a guy she met online dating but he was only texting her to come over to his place. She was asking if guys will respect you less and be less likely to date you and only fwb you if you have sex on the first date.

I (correctly) told her that it was premature to assume she would ever "date" this guy. She isn't even being offered fwb yet. It's a booty call only. And she's "really excited" because a hot guy texted her but too stupid to realize her old ass is only being offered the position of cum rag right now.

Damn do you have a link to that thread?

Last edited:
Meanwhile she'd never touch a fat short guy but she only wants tall, fit, handsome men, she is privileged to be able to be pumped and dumped by them... meanwhile her looksmatch is a permanent virgin unless he pays hookers, but he'll never have unpaid sex

Would a normie ever tell a woman shes not entitled to a chad? Fuck no. They will tell her she deserves the best and shouldt settle

All ethnic women think they are hot stuff and can get a Chad to marry them. In reality they can't get a Chad to marry them, and also they won't settle for less than a Chad.. so most ethnic women in my city that I have personally seen are long term singles.

“None of those match my standards and since ive been with conventionally attractive men, i cant find anything attractive in these average guys.”
Foid casually dropping a giga blackpill. Proves juggernaut law and teen love pill also. Hoes never forget their first chad. Any average or below average dude even vaguely hoping to date or betabuxx is forced to live up to and to surpass the insanely high expectations that foids have when they are inevitably compared to her past chads. You have to be good enough for landwhale 35 y/o beckie right now AND you have to be better than the turbo chad she fucked when she was 20. Jfl its over

Chads needs to stop validating land whales, do Chads fuck them out of boredom or something?