Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel life

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i was basically on my laptop then decided just to get of my laptop for few min then realized how over it was for me no friends, no girfriends and a ugly face and probably a mental illness from my fucked up experiences on my life. i almost cried of how down bad i am but i decided to hold it in because crying wont fix my problem and when i go outside i see foids and normies live life in tutorial mode while i sit down over here and suffer 24/7 life has treated me so unfairly and sentenced to death for no reason and now i got to deal with the bullshit of life and i am failing 100% i dont know what my future is but i think it is going to get worse as what i am feeling rn like imagine being gaslighted for being fucked up and not actually knowing the real problem is we live in a very biased world full of egotistical, hypocritical people who laugh at people suffering and deaths like i sometimes see people laughing at people when they die like what the fuck imagine being so braindead that you laught at someones misery and this is what incels go through 24/7 and the media gaslights us and potrays us as the evil misogynistic people whereas they are the one causing our situation to get worse and worse and then they wonder why people go er and kill themselves.

All because stacies, beckies and helgas are all universally Chad chasers. Hopefully a 100% lethal STD emerges and brings their rightful ends.

Yes I hate living in this world, every day is constant torment. I have to go to sleep knowing i haven’t accomplished anything every night. Even normies that just graduated school a few weeks back life mog me :feelsrope:It is like I am living in hell :feelsdevil: I was hoping to have a more optimistic outlook coming into June but I’ve understood now that it doesn’t matter. My life will stay the same no matter how many months pass. I will never sell myself out to wageslaving again :feelsUgh: Thankfully there is a solution to my problem and I will check out soon. No idea when that day is but we are inching closer to it :feelshmm:
yeah man months dont matter ngl but pls dont check dude if you want to vent or anything u can message me brocel we are all going through the same thing but i am 18 and you have it worse but i understand ur pain this world dosent care about ugly men :cryfeels:

Embrace the hermit life,it's better that way trust me. Stop wasting your energy and time on pointless endeavors and seclude yourself from scumciety. You're not gonna get what you want as a truecel,accept it and let it go. The more you desire,the more you will suffer.

Embrace the hermit life,it's better that way trust me. Stop wasting your energy and time on pointless endeavors and seclude yourself from scumciety. You're not gonna get what you want as a truecel,accept it and let it go. The more you desire,the more you will suffer.
yeah i agree this is one of the concepts you learn when practicing the blackpill

I disagree.

Pursue a good career and moneymaxx. You get fulfillment that way. Otherwise you will die spiritually if you don't have any challenges to face.