Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Life would probably more bearable if humans suddenly became asexual and could only reproduce asexually

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
No sexual frustration, no unrequited love and heartbreak and loneliness

Also this article is highly relevant lol

If reincarnation is real and I don’t end up becoming a Chad I hope I become a wasp

If I could reproduce asexually I wouldn't. Why create another incel to suffer for another generation?

If I could reproduce asexually I wouldn't. Why create another incel to suffer for another generation?
If all humans were asexual and reproduced asexually, a less attractive male won’t have to worry about still being a virgin in his mid to late 20s because he won’t want it.

The only reason to reproduce asexually is to have your will continue past your biological expiration.

Me, I'd prefer immortality over continuous asexual reproduction tbh.

The only reason to reproduce asexually is to have your will continue past your biological expiration.

Me, I'd prefer immortality over continuous asexual reproduction tbh.
Immortality is cool but unless you have no one in your life you like, you’re gonna have to deal with them all dying

Immortality is cool but unless you have no one in your life you like, you’re gonna have to deal with them all dying

Loneliness is the sacrifice you have to make. I'm alone now. Millions of years more won't change that. The earth might probably not survive that long in the solar system, but intelligent life might continue elsewhere.

Loneliness is the sacrifice you have to make. I'm alone now. Millions of years more won't change that. The earth might probably not survive that long in the solar system, but intelligent life might continue elsewhere.
Well immortality doesn’t mean you can’t die. You can still get hit by a truck and die (and no you won’t get your own Isekai anime experience). You could get cancer and die. Or murdered by ISIS terrorists or drug cartel members.

This is literally the conclusion of The Elementary Particles by Michel Houellebecq. Humanity becomes genetically modified to be immortal, asexual beings. The old human race voluntarily dies out and is replaced by the new humans. Also everyone looks the same so there is no lookism anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back