Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life without socialization is pointless

D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
After thinking about it, I realized why I can't study anymore, why I can't enjoy activities that I used to love in the past (video games, TV, etc.): because I have no social life.
It's truly impossible to find a sense of purpose without interacting socially with anyone. And without a sense of purpose, it is impossible to enjoy anything in life and the only solution becomes the rope. :feelsrope:

I used to be an avid gamer when I was 12 years old because I had a great online friend then. If you think about it, the most popular video games are the multiplayer ones. Because solo video games have no replayability in general, once you beat all the levels and discovered all the secrets, the game no longer has any interest to you. But multiplayer video games on the other hand have potential for infinite replayability due to the social aspect.

Studying. For what? Just to become a 9-to-5 wageslave that's still going to be a forever alone KHHV? No thanks, I'd rather rope.
If I had a gf to study with, or if I had the guarantee that I'd be able to get a gf by studying had enough, I'd probably be super motivated. But no.
I struggle so much to study that it surprises me to know I'm still keeping pace...

TV is also less enjoyable if you're alone because let's be honest: you're a fakecel or volcel if you never wished to watch a movie on a sofa under the blankets during a cold winter day with a gf in your arms while drinking tea or hot chocolate.

Self-improvement is absolutely pointless without an end goal. If no one is going to like you anyways, why would you even practice it? Why would you even go to the gym and try to get muscles? Why would you try to improve your personality? You can't find a solid reason to justify it so you most likely won't do it.

That's why I have zero motivation. That's why I don't give a fuck about anything. That's why I can't enjoy any hobby anymore. Because when you don't have a single person to share anything with, you have no reason or purpose to do anything, you don't get enough dopamine by practicing any activity, you might as well just live in an imaginary world for the rest of the day (which is the only thing I still do in my free time). This is probably the strongest suicidefuel for me :cryfeels::feelsrope:

TL;DR Everything in a life without socialization is pointless and unenjoyable. Even the best hobbies are dull if you can't share them with anyone, so you might as well just daydream during your free time to give yourself a false sense of socialization, instead of self-improving or working hard on something.

May my math and physics coping never end

I used to be an avid gamer when I was 12 years old because I had a great online friend then. If you think about it, the most popular video games are the multiplayer ones. Because solo video games have no replayability in general, once you beat all the levels and discovered all the secrets, the game no longer has any interest to you.
Speak for yourself. I used to avidly play single player games over and over again all the time, beating many of them numerous times throughout my childhood and early adult life, and yet, I never had any social life of any kind back then; not a single friend.

Being around people who love you and who care about you is essential to get motivation to do stuff.

And that's why the life of an incel isn't worth it.

...but socializing as an incel is painful and dangerous

Speak for yourself. I used to avidly play single player games over and over again all the time, beating many of them numerous times throughout my childhood and early adult life, and yet, I never had any social life of any kind back then; not a single friend
At first, playing video games alone can feel good even without social life, but after a certain time it will become boring.
Solo copes always have a beginning and an end.
...but socializing as an incel is painful and dangerous
Truecel trait: It's not just painful and dangerous, it's impossible

Math coping is doing well for me now, it's my new cope
So far I came to the conclusion that solo copes have a beginning and an end.
That's why I believe incel life isn't worth it once you reach the point of "all copes are unenjoyable".
Because you can't tolerate your existence anymore.

So far I came to the conclusion that solo copes have a beginning and an end.
That's why I believe incel life isn't worth it once you reach the point of "all copes are unenjoyable".
I'll enjoy it while it lasts, what else can I do

I'll enjoy it while it lasts, what else can I do
That's the best thing us incels can do. Enjoy a cope to its maximum, change it when it becomes worn out, and rope once all copes are exhausted.

yes, social bonds are essential for humans, that's why we must find a way to socialize by any means possible

I partially disagree. It's important to socialize till the point you realize it's fundamental to STOP socializing due to the immense degeneracy and brutality of humanity.

everything rots

I partially disagree. It's important to socialize till the point you realize it's fundamental to STOP socializing due to the immense degeneracy and brutality of humanity.
Username checks out, GrAY

yes, social bonds are essential for humans, that's why we must find a way to socialize by any means possible
I don’t socialize. Fakecel trait if you do

Agreed to a certain extent

After thinking about it, I realized why I can't study anymore, why I can't enjoy activities that I used to love in the past (video games, TV, etc.): because I have no social life.
It's truly impossible to find a sense of purpose without interacting socially with anyone. And without a sense of purpose, it is impossible to enjoy anything in life and the only solution becomes the rope. :feelsrope:

I used to be an avid gamer when I was 12 years old because I had a great online friend then. If you think about it, the most popular video games are the multiplayer ones. Because solo video games have no replayability in general, once you beat all the levels and discovered all the secrets, the game no longer has any interest to you. But multiplayer video games on the other hand have potential for infinite replayability due to the social aspect.

Studying. For what? Just to become a 9-to-5 wageslave that's still going to be a forever alone KHHV? No thanks, I'd rather rope.
If I had a gf to study with, or if I had the guarantee that I'd be able to get a gf by studying had enough, I'd probably be super motivated. But no.
I struggle so much to study that it surprises me to know I'm still keeping pace...

TV is also less enjoyable if you're alone because let's be honest: you're a fakecel or volcel if you never wished to watch a movie on a sofa under the blankets during a cold winter day with a gf in your arms while drinking tea or hot chocolate.

Self-improvement is absolutely pointless without an end goal. If no one is going to like you anyways, why would you even practice it? Why would you even go to the gym and try to get muscles? Why would you try to improve your personality? You can't find a solid reason to justify it so you most likely won't do it.

That's why I have zero motivation. That's why I don't give a fuck about anything. That's why I can't enjoy any hobby anymore. Because when you don't have a single person to share anything with, you have no reason or purpose to do anything, you don't get enough dopamine by practicing any activity, you might as well just live in an imaginary world for the rest of the day (which is the only thing I still do in my free time). This is probably the strongest suicidefuel for me :cryfeels::feelsrope:

TL;DR Everything in a life without socialization is pointless and unenjoyable. Even the best hobbies are dull if you can't share them with anyone, so you might as well just daydream during your free time to give yourself a false sense of socialization, instead of self-improving or working hard on something.
life without friends suck. it's better to sit home if you dont have friends

Speak for yourself. I used to avidly play single player games over and over again all the time, beating many of them numerous times throughout my childhood and early adult life, and yet, I never had any social life of any kind back then; not a single friend.
This shows you are retarded not that his point is invalid

in fact your retarded behaviour means everything you say isnt valid

Uh-huh, whatever. Enjoy being blocked, retard. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

That's the point I've reached. I never realized until now but you're right, it's because I do everything alone. Humans aren't meant to be alone, even if we deny it and choose to be alone, there's no suppressing the instinct to want to be with others.

That's the point I've reached. I never realized until now but you're right, it's because I do everything alone. Humans aren't meant to be alone, even if we deny it and choose to be alone, there's no suppressing the instinct to want to be with others.
Yh, I can't stand normies but I also hate being alone 24/7, so what to do.

Not studying CS and just LDARing is clearly a better option. Jokes aside you're right, but unless you're 100% sure you'll kill yourself within a decade (you won't) or have a reliable permanent NEETbux source, then you might as well make the best out of your shitty cards by studying

Uh-huh, whatever. Enjoy being blocked, retard. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

i have never socialized in my life, no wonder i am left with so little motivation to do anything.

As much as I hate being the punching bag of my cunt “friends”, socialization is necessary for humans. Humans are naturally social creatures and need socialization be healthy. Unironically being lonely causes a multitude of genuine physical problems and not just mental. Brutal.

if i had to write something that explained my lack of motivation i would’ve written that word for word. It’s so fucking hard to live with the thought no one will ever value you. Luckily im introverted so im not slitting my wrists like foids did during lockdown but i am so dead inside with no hope.

Life without face/lots of money is pointless

this is extremely true. humans are social creatures. we need people to socialize with to function normally.

Normies would say "you need to be happy with yourself and a positive person before people will want to be friends with you!11!!11!"

Correct. When I took a gap year after highschool, I became extremely extremely bored.

I had no job, no way of connecting with other humans besides my parents, sister and my one friend who'd go weeks without speaking to me since he went straight to college after highschool and had a new life.

I'd go out on walks and stuff but I just had nothing to do.

Socialization with other people seems to add a undescribable element to life that makes it more enjoyable. I definitely see why being lonely is far worse for your health than being a light cigarette smoker.

Correct. When I took a gap year after highschool, I became extremely extremely bored.

I had no job, no way of connecting with other humans besides my parents, sister and my one friend who'd go weeks without speaking to me since he went straight to college after highschool and had a new life.

I'd go out on walks and stuff but I just had nothing to do.

Socialization with other people seems to add a undescribable element to life that makes it more enjoyable. I definitely see why being lonely is far worse for your health than being a light cigarette smoker.
why dont normies understand this

As much as I hate being the punching bag of my cunt “friends”, socialization is necessary for humans. Humans are naturally social creatures and need socialization be healthy. Unironically being lonely causes a multitude of genuine physical problems and not just mental. Brutal.
Your better off without friends.

The rope will always be ur fren. I'm cuddling it rn.

Just get a good video game and play all day

Even if socialization if a biological human need, I'd still rather be alone than among enemies disguised as friends (who are bullies in reality) :feelsUgh:
Being lonely still sucks though, it's just less worse than being among the wrong people :feelscry:

I can't enjoy socializing for long so it's either this or the rope. But my copes are running out, I haven't loaded a game in weeks as I don't get much enjoyment out of them anymore.

After 25-30 it is much harder to cope as an autist truecel as you've pretty much seen it all and games get worse every decade as your dopamine receptors deteriorate. This is why you don't often see many schizoid hermitcels live long past 30-40 years old, after their parents die or whatever.

Last edited: