Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life will get much worse for Millenials and Zoomer males

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
When in the prime of their lives at age 20, they are young, dumb, fat, whiny and butthurt and not at all successful with women.. Thats as good as it will get for them.

Getting a woman is no less than a miracle these days, that tells you something, foids don't want to be someone's unless they need money, they're good with having chads on call

Getting a woman is no less than a miracle these days, that tells you something, foids don't want to be someone's unless they need money, they're good with having chads on call

One woman I was reading said she gets horny twice a year. When that happens she goes on the online dating and gets a big Chad for a couple days. Then her lust goes away again and she is good for another 6 months.

Even 2,000 years ago in ancient Rome men were having to pay prostitutes for sex, showing most women never had much interest in sex.

One woman I was reading said she gets horny twice a year. When that happens she goes on the online dating and gets a big Chad for a couple days. Then her lust goes away again and she is good for another 6 months.

Even 2,000 years ago in ancient Rome men were having to pay prostitutes for sex, showing most women never had much interest in sex.
I don't know, it depends on individual foids as well, some foids are sex addicts, others not so much, plus they're very hormonal creatures, everything inside of a woman is pre determined with chemicals, their brain is always sedated with a mixture of hormonal chemicals, if it hits them then they're going to fuck, plus women lie about their numbers greatly, I'd say it's much more than twice a year, this unrestricted access to chads has made women sex addicts as well, you see that in some foids who can't control and get angry, in ancient Rome as well, sex addict women existed giving rise to great scandals, unwarranted bloodshed and just slutty stories for the masses to enjoy