Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life sucks and then you die.

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
There is nothing in this life, nothing, fuck all. When you die there is no afterlife. This is the only existence you will ever know. It's fucking over.

It was over the second the sperm touched the egg

Time for the rope.

Only chad has a life. What we live isn't life.

truer words have never been spoken

Life has been hard to us. But no prize. We are stronger. But nobody cares. Fuck the world.

There is nothing in this life, nothing, fuck all. When you die there is no afterlife. This is the only existence you will ever know. It's fucking over.
if there is no afterlife, why are we alive. Why were we created

Like Gonzaguinha would say, I know that life could be way better, and it will.

At least you do die eventually though.

I really hope so that there's no afterlife. It would probably be even more miserable than this life.

I've already started forgitting most of my youth. Soon I'll only be able remember what happened last week

if there is no afterlife, why are we alive. Why were we created

There is no reason nor moral for anything. We're all just bundles of fucking chemicals that descended from other chemicals.

Only chad has a life. What we live isn't life.
We exist, but we don't live.
I've already started forgitting most of my youth. Soon I'll only be able remember what happened last week
I barely remember fuck all, most of my youth was the same bad VHS tape on a loop 24/7, the same repetitive hell. Plus 20 years of hard Alcoholmaxxing have left me on pills to try and prevent Alcohol Dementia, and they don't work tbh.

Last edited: