Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life shit on me again

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I recently found an apartment for rent I really liked. I inquired about it and it’s bigger than I thought and double the price I expected. It’s a 2 bedroom where I only need a studio or one bedroom :feelsrope:

Tbh I could probably live in a pretty wide variety of living conditions I’m not that picky, its lame that everything is so fancy and pricey now these days

Just find an apartment that isn't what you are looking for then be disappointed bro.

Just find an apartment that isn't what you are looking for then be disappointed bro.
Not at these prices! Cost a fortune, I’m getting everything I want! I know my worth! Tee hee

So when do you get to shit back on life?

never, its always going to be like this
there is no justice, no right or wrong. only suffering
I believe you, it is the same for me aswell. Eternal suffering awaits in this pit of failure in which i lie in.

I believe you, it is the same for me aswell. Eternal suffering awaits in this pit of failure in which i lie in.
this is the blackpill in its most pure form: eternal hopelessness