Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life quality based on the way you look

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Genetic shit garbage ldar
maxresdefault.jpg

Has never went outside and enjoyed himself
Tries to make friends gets rejected by everyone "why are you talking to us, go away"
Gets called a creepy weirdo that doesn't talk
People laugh randomly at him and smirk at him
Has severe social anxiety do to a lifetime of suffering
Got made fun of by girls and guys daily when he goes to school/college
Even if he gets friends they treat him like shit and use him, while laughing at him not with him
Girls give him looks of disgust and annoyed looks
People give him random looks of pity
Has zero motivation to do anything in life because depression shrinks the brain.

Normie
5ba5ae17c0ec2.jpg

Occasionally gets validation and attention from girls "you have nice eyes"
Can chill with people and not get called a creepy weirdo that doesn't talk
Might have meme anxiety but he still parties and goes outside because he enjoys it
Girls don't show disgust towards him unless he hits on girls above his league
Can go up and talk to people and they will be neutral with him
Hardly ever gets bullied and even if he does it's just light teasing
Has friends that will help him through sadness and depression where as if he was ugly they would abandon him and tell him he's not trying hard enough

Chad
Mat+LeMond+Headshot+bdp-1.jpg

Has never experienced a drop of anxiety or sadness in his life
People beg him to be their friend
When in a group he doesn't even have to say anything and people will enjoy being around him, try to impress him, and try to add him to the conversation
Validation and compliments from girls everywhere
Life is one big dopamine high
Tons of motivation to try new things

first guy just needs to take a shower and get a cut

The “chad” guy looks like an alien tbh. Something is off about his face.

I'm in between genetic shit and normie. Girls literally never complimented my looks, ever, but I have friends.

I'd hang with the first guy tbh

I'm in between genetic shit and normie. Girls literally never complimented my looks, ever, but I have friends.
Yeah, there's 2 other areas. There's invisible ugly level like 3-4 between genetic shit and normie. Then there's chadlite 6-7 between normie and chadlite.

Yeah I'm the first guy. Ugly garbage

I dont think chad has ever had something negative in his life. Maybe stacy is bothering him too much and he finds that annoying?

Thats why equality will never exist

The name of the game is to stay away from things that can possibly make you feel like shit.

Don't go outside.

Don't go to parties.

Don't talk to foids.

Stay away from attractive people.

Delete Social Media.

... Basically don't exist. Stay home and find a job where you don't have to interact with people.

Overtime you won't care about the superficial world and you will be contempt.

You just feel like shit and like you're having a low quality of life because you keep observing other people "live happily".

Why would you torture yourself like that? Just look away.

Yes, it's unfair that these genetically gifted males are having a "easy" life... but there's nothing we can do about this.

Treating ugly/below average people like shit is genetically encoded into human DNA. There is NO EXCEPTION.. even the animal kingdom does this.

You're fighting biology if you keep hoping to ever fit into the normal world. YOU CANNOT WIN.

Just give up hope and go your own way. It's hope that makes this a torturous life.

Acceptance that society sees us as pieces of shit and offensive to their sight is the first step to not giving a fuck about what these attractive people think.

Last edited:
Einstein IQ thread, OP. :feelsokman:

I'm reading book about social anxiety/phobias and shyness and it's similar to what you just said about normie especially "Might have meme anxiety but he still parties and goes outside because he enjoys it", retarded foid who wrote that book acts like incel tier males go to the parties and have friends or intimate relationships JFL. Life is hell for ugly males.

Look how many times she used words like "party", "parties", or a "partner" and that's a book about Social anxiety/phobia/agoraphobia. Whole book is nothing more than foid's projection. :feelskek: Every book that foid writes about psychology is full of memes and you read it like comedy.