Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel life problems of a typical female

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Typical women on "socialanxietysupport" and "foreveralone" forums:

V4Hkud6.png

J1uZyDo.png

HpzlnDo.png

Meanwhile your average male who is actually struggling:

FXclnto.png

The advice he gets:

QRwCtlf.png
FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOL

"socially anxious" female:

U0XLw6Y.png

Who has a fucking instagram account to boot, and a meme page.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Why are these cunts being taken seriously again?

"Brad fucked me instead of Chad. I now have depression!"

When growing up girls are constantly showered with attention and validation. "Little princess."

When they get into the adult world, they fully expect that same fulfillment from society around them. They call us men entitled, which is just simple projection.

When growing up girls are constantly showered with attention and validation. "Little princess."

When they get into the adult world, they fully expect that same fulfillment from society around them. They call us men entitled, which is just simple projection.
Female entitlement knows no limit.

Foid problems are likely what it feels like as a 3rd world citizen looking into 1st world problems for the first time, and I can now understand their frustration.

i literally can't stop laughing at that post by the guy

"58 months till i'm a wizard"

gets told to stfu in a nice way. stacy who had 3-4 relationships so far gets told "its ok gurl, he wasn't the right guy for you!"
Foid problems are likely what it feels like as a 3rd world citizen looking into 1st world problems for the first time, and I can now understand their frustration.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yeah, women are oppressed alright.

Instant suifuel tbh ngl

TUTORIAL MODE

Please send him a invite to this forum or braincels JFL. No man deserves to rot in a hellhole like SAS

The admins of that site should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

Please send him a invite to this forum or braincels JFL. No man deserves to rot in a hellhole like SAS

i feel like an asshole but i'm still actually just laughing

it was so fucking funny. "my boyfriend is going to prison"

literally the next thread down "58 months till i'm a wizard"

Ladies and gentlemen
Blackpillus supremus
Poll on SAS
SmartSelectImage 2018 06 09 08 25 24

i feel like an asshole but i'm still actually just laughing

it was so fucking funny. "my boyfriend is going to prison"

literally the next thread down "58 months till i'm a wizard"

Kek

Ladies and gentlemen
Blackpillus supremus
Poll on SAS
View attachment 19972

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the 30 + year old female virgins probably gave blowjobs and got fingered but don't want to settle for anything else other than a Mario Rodriguez-tier gigachad

27 votes

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

high iq post

That's what a wedding day is, the realisation of her lifelong ambition to be a princess

entitled POS ( pieces of shit)

OP where is your profile picture from? kek

Females will never feel a single ounce of our pain. Never.

lol at that second whore sulking that she wont get to see her bf for a while as hes gone away to rot in prison. bs you know youre going to find numerous tinder cocks to supplement in the meanwhile he is getting his arsehole ripped open in prison

Last edited:
Actually disturbing. Why do they do this shit? Why do cucks allow it?

Actually disturbing. Why do they do this shit? Why do cucks allow it?

you can go to the forum yourself and see all that shit for yourself but i would advise against it.

fucking terrible. i have no idea why.

This shit just further reaffirms why femoids shouldn't be able to post here, it's infuriating just to read a few posts there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back