Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life on nightmare difficulty

Celasius

Celasius

★★★★

I’m not so sure, fellas. You reckon he’s tried showering yet? He looks like he needs to trim his nails, learn how to smile, and maybe put himself out there more. Why is he acting so upset over getting nexted? The first 5 billion Omegle rejections are just a warmup. I’m getting massive inky inkwelly vibes from his video, kind strangers. BIG yikes, indeed.

10% Excessive fighting with other users
Shut up dickwad

Curry trait: even incels feel bad for you.

thats a skipcel

Be apathetic, resigned, angry..
But stop putting a fucking fake smile on your face and still trying over and over...
It's almost simp behavior, idk how to explain it
Based and Blackpilled

the dislikes on that video are high, a lot of curries coping probably

:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

LMAO HE THINKS THERE IS YOGA FOR YOUR FACE

some racist shit that's unintentionally funny:

lmao these fuckers are so deep in the matrix, it's over
kpop kdrama doesnt even promote korean face

they get surgery to look like a white man in every aspect and broadcast that

so avg koreans are left as ultra subhumans no one wants cos they look polar opposite to kdrama characters

Am I retarded? Guy looks like a 5/10 to me.
Mogs me pretty bad.
Maybe a 4/10 on a bad day but I still don't think he's inkwell tier.

I’m not so sure, fellas. You reckon he’s tried showering yet? He looks like he needs to trim his nails, learn how to smile, and maybe put himself out there more. Why is he acting so upset over getting nexted? The first 5 billion Omegle rejections are just a warmup. I’m getting massive inky inkwelly vibes from his video, kind strangers. BIG yikes, indeed.

Being Indian is the worst thing that could happen to anyone.

the dislikes on that video are high, a lot of curries coping probably
The dislikes are high because racism is okay so long as it’s against curries and not blacks. We’re all the white supremacists for bringing it up all while the actual shit gets a pass. Literal clown world right now.

Nah bro your just too f*cking handsome that these people would get hypnotized if they don’t get out right away.

when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope.gif

Am I retarded? Guy looks like a 5/10 to me.
Mogs me pretty bad.
Maybe a 4/10 on a bad day but I still don't think he's inkwell tier.
The deathnic tax is way too heavy.

It's curious that the two least desirable races are the the largest populations. There are about 1.4 billion Indians and 1.4 billion Chinese. Female hypergamy even extends to racial preference, it seems.