Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life on “Just exist” mode. WARNING: PLUTONIUM-GRADE SUICIDEFUEL

It's cucks to be hated, not women themselves. Foids just take what is given to them, it's hard to even have grudge against them about their easy lives.

4(FOUR)(1×15-11) THOUSAND(4,000) DOLLARS($)
A MONTH.
let that one sink in boyos
In any business, you need to take the costs of running it into account. I wouldn't be surprised if it was about $2500 after costs but before taxes. It is still a lot for tutorial island though. The amount of betas willing to throw money at e-thots is astonishing.

Fucking unreal, money is just second nature to females, they get it as easily as the air they breathe. Desperate cucks are so plentiful you never have to work as a foid.

Men have to grind and almost die doing it to scratch out an existence for themselves with zero support.

This planet is for females, I swear we live in some weird hellscape dimension where females are gods and men are slaves doomed until they die.

It's like planet of the apes but with females being the apes and men are the human slaves.

Now I know how Charlton heston's character felt in that movie when he returned to earth to find it to be a total hell world for the humans (men).

But this is no movie, it's reality and we're marooned on this backwards world with no where to go.

Last edited:
WHO THE FUCK IS GIVING THEM MONEY :dafuckfeels::feelsohgod::feelsree::woke:

Who gives her the money? That's who's at fault for the insane inflation of the value of holes.
I honestly want to know how fucked a human brain hast to be, that it will think it's a good idea to give these pieces of fuckmeat money for nothing but signed pictures. DAFUQ IS WRONG WITH THEM???

I honestly want to know how fucked a human brain hast to be, that it will think it's a good idea to give these pieces of fuckmeat money for nothing but signed pictures. DAFUQ IS WRONG WITH THEM???

Seriously. I can't comprehend how someone who gives money to a whore thinks. How do they see the world? I just don't understand.

Seriously. I can't comprehend how someone who gives money to a whore thinks. How do they see the world? I just don't understand.
OeQiFbC

Men are hungry and stupid. Why would any working male freely give his money away to some random fem online for nothing in return? Pure craziness.

He could of really helped people with that money, but instead he is throwing it away.
yes bro thats why it makes me so angry cause u could save tons of old or poor people that need it

Meanwhile a wagecucking 30 year old boomer incel rots in his studio apartment contemplating suicide.

JFL @ roasties

Imagine being paid by horny gay :soy: looking niggers to wear halloween costumes:lul:

Literally life on tutorial mode

(also for inceltear lurkers and lurkers of other kinds thinking, but "what about fat wahmenz", they can get fit(or stay fat) and still get this much)

Just exist as a female and be attractive to collect money, is there any other life more privileged? Being beautiful and being worshiped and paid for it lol, is this real life?
Only the top 1% giga-Chads can make money from modeling whereas probably any woman who was hot could make money just by existing. Webcams, Patreon, YouTube, twitch, - do any of these as a hot girl and you make loads of money. $5k a month to fucking dress up as characters that she has no idea about and probably couldn’t even name them, and take so,e pictures, that’s worth 5k?

Just fucking LOL at this clown world. I would need 6 years of schooling to even dream of making 5k a month, and that’s if I worked my ass off.

THERE IS NO FEMALE OPPRESSION. How can you logically look at shit like this and still think women are oppressed?

fucking cucks