Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life on hard mode

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
How the fuck have I been genetically fucked by my parents so hard, I was fucked from the start and now I'm a 23 year old manlet. I've not hugged a girl in my life yet people I know are fucking 3 girls a week. How can some people have it so easy. How embarrassing to k ow you're the only one in a room who's a virgin. Worse than that, never hugging a girl. I used to have people ask me about my sex life and I'd always say how my sex life is privat, but they can always see right through.
I can't believe some people have it so easy just because they're taller and better looking

Try being both sho9rtanfdugly

I wonder how many genetic failures in human history came to realize their circumstances in life are because of their shit genetics, do you think ER's have happened in the past? Before 1800s?

i wonder how many genetic failures in human history came to realize their circumstances in life are because of their shit genetics, do you think ER's have happened in the past? Before 1800s?
look at hop-frog

look at hop-frog
All shortcels need to hopfrog max, tbh I'm not surprised, I read the wiki synopsis. Nothing I really need to say that we don't know already, normfags need someone to put down blah blah. These types of things wouldn't hit so hard if you weren't completely isolated with no hope. I'm blackpilled af and humanity needs to go, If I could ascend for a month I would be ok if Putin launches nukes

look at hop-frog
Also why the fuck did they make us read his normie faggot shit, I can't remember but it wasn't interesting at all, all I remember learning about him is he fucked his cousin and died from tuberculosis, and some story with Italy monte cristo?, They should of read us Hop-Frog, normies don't want to talk about real shit though:feelsclown::lul: