Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life of your average 18 year old youtuber, absolute total lifemog

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★

I mean seriously, look at this shit

This kid at 18:
-bought himself a party house
-bought parents a house
-gave away a bunch of cars including 2 GTRs
-bought a gt3 rs ($200k)
-dated and nutted into a blonde
-did a bunch of movie shoots
-did a bunch of other crazy shit

Me at 18:
-graduated HS a KV
-$0 net worth
-started college

Even worse

Me this year:
-in college about to graduate a KV
-net worth $2k
-failed to get a job and will probably be unemployed after I graduate

What a joke

@Ryo_Hazuki contrast your latest post (https://incels.is/threads/its-all-going-to-shit.99919/) with this video, were so behind in life its insane

NEETmaxx to starve them. The working class allows this to happen.

Brb working for boss so he can buy his yacht that month

This is not the average 18yo youtuber.
Classic survivorship bias.

who is this twink?

although his extreme low inhibition while having acne does give me some lifefuel.

>implying that owning all this crap actually means anything
You're going to eventually die in the future and he will too, and then you both will be equal. You could live a far more existentially satisfying life than whoever this person is. Just spend some time in the wilderness camping and/or hiking and try to make your life simpler. If you can't even do that, you could just go to a nearby park and spend a few hours walking around.
Cope.

>implying that owning all this crap actually means anything
You're going to eventually die in the future and he will too, and then you both will be equal. You could live a far more existentially satisfying life than whoever this person is. Just spend some time in the wilderness camping and/or hiking and try to make your life simpler. If you can't even do that, you could just go to a nearby park and spend a few hours walking around.

Gigacope, by that logic why even concern yourself with being incel if you will just die in the end?

Also he can do everything I can + more, he can go to a nearby park and spend a few hours walking around just like I can, except when its time to go home he can get in his GTR and speed away while I have to contemplate whether an uber is too expensive because Im a poorfag with no car and no source of income

I actually like vlogs quite a bit, keeps me far from the rope hoping I can somehow ascend, but that hurt when he said he bought that 2018 Ford Raptor thats honestly a dream car of mine. He probably bought it new too. fml

You're going to eventually die in the future and he will too, and then you both will be equal.
That’s the beauty of death tbh. The grim reaper doesn’t discriminate.

>implying that him owning all this crap actually means anything
massive c0pe. m0ney doesn't matter br0 :feels: having a g00d life doesn't matter just walk around a park br0 :feels:

Average 38 year old bitchuter:

Gov't pays for me to have a shitty house where I cum on my shirt and show it to online soyboys.

ultra cope

Just got done watching the video and all I can say is holy fuck. Kid is literally rich and on top of that probably banging out some qt gf every single night without rest, along with traveling driving hypercars at everychance. I think its time to end it all boyos

that kind of logic is what makes people go CHOsen one.

Bro if you wanna see some real Suifuel look up Jake Dufner. He mogs 99% of humans on the surface of this planet.

youtube in 2019 is ultra competitive

you'd have an easier time making it as a pro-athlete

Gov't pays for me to have a shitty house where I cum on my shirt and show it to online soyboys.
Based :feelsokman:

You look way older than 38...simply brutal, its over
Just got done watching the video and all I can say is holy fuck. Kid is literally rich and on top of that probably banging out some qt gf every single night without rest, along with traveling driving hypercars at everychance. I think its time to end it all boyos

He could die tomorrow and he wouldve experienced everything life has to offer

and I have nothing

Chad drops out of college to persue his dreams. Becomes a millionaire.
EB5E3493 38E2 4D79 A50E 29359792C465

I drop out of college to persue my dreams.
DFAAC907 0E4B 4249 8233 9F620D94204B

life is a fucking joke

Cope. After you and he die there will not be you and him anymore. So nobody to be equal to each other, just two corpses, one of an incel who suffered every second of his existence, and other of a chad who lived life of extravagance.

He is not average
You don't know anything about his background (he could be a trust fund kid)

Big cope. Who cares if you are incel? We all die anyways right? Lool

Based.

Also how the fick did that pizza face got rich?

most youtubers are already rich before they start on jewtube. don't believe this shit

JBW theory is confirmed once again

This makes me want to rope

18 and KV
Mogs me
im 19 and KHHV

I’m 30 and if I ever see this kid I’m gonna punch him

He probably has an attractive face that's why

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4