Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Life of an IT user, the non-musical

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
Told from an IT user's point of view, totally original do not steal.

*BEEP*

Another day...
The alarm clock exploded in a symphony of annoying static sound across the room, its melody playing out the room and filling my ears with the most unpleasant tone. A bony hand, my hand, slammed upon the top of the offending device with the force of 10 thumb tacks falling onto the floor. I'd turn my head and look toward my girlfriend, her arm laid across Brad's broad filled out chest as a slight smile showed itself on her countenance in a small ray of sunshine. She had just recently convinced me into agreeing to an open relationship with Brad, we both loved him dearly and as a family friend, I felt he has the right to fuck both of us.

Anyway, I would lift my leg off the soft cum-stained bed, my ass somewhat hurting from last night's non-stop lovemaking session. I wished to give them both a nice breakfast in bed, as any caring boyfriend would do. I limped my way to the dank disgusting closet, the cum stains of Brad lying about on the dirty carpet. I took out my Care Bears sweater and rubbed it against my naked chest before putting it on, proceeding to the kitchen.

I'm so lucky to have slept in their bed last night, sometimes the couch can get cold and slightly lonely but I fully acknowledge that it's not their fault. I would never forgive myself if I wound up like those disgusting, murderous, genocidal incels. I take out the pan and make some bacon with eggs and toast, complemented with a glass of soy milk. I brought two servings to them with a cheery smile and a pep in my step.

"Good morning, I made breakfast!"

Becky looked at me with a look of disgust for a split second before she forced her lips into a tight smile, taking the plate and walking into the kitchen.

"Thank you Isaac, I appreciate it, I hope you have a good day."

Brad gave me a half-hug, looking into my eyes with silent longing and looked away before he walked off as well.

So I sat there in my room, on a day off from work doing my favorite thing to do! Drawing realistic portraits of household plants.

But while I was drawing I would casually open my laptop and browse my favorite subreddit r/IncelTears. Oh boy were these incels top tier cringe! Insulting women, proclaiming mass shootings in Minecraft, and wanting basic levels of human affection in life? Heresy!

So anyway, I logged into my account /u/IsaacTureno and scrolled down the page when I saw a post from my favorite user, ArgentinianTracer, entitled "I'm actually 7'6 and 220 pounds of pure hulking muscle INKWELL". HAHA IT IS FUNNY BECAUSE HE IS TALL AND MUSCULAR, INCELS HATE HIM HAHA.

I must make a post about this!

"I can't believe that Inkwell called you fat Tracer, I would just like to call incels fat neckbeards because they called you fat!"

*Click*

Not but 5 seconds later ArgentinianTracer replies with a lengthy text wall agreeing with me and complaining about these dirty inkwells.

*10 hours later*

"-AND THATS WHY THESE GUYS ARE INCEL LOL STOP BEING NEGATIVE"

I was getting tired, even with all these genius posts I was making and the validation I was receiving my body still had stamina limits.

That's when Brad came to me and grabbed my shoulder looking me deep in the eyes,

"Isaac, I've known you for years."

His eyes gleamed in the sunlight as his bustling muscles pulsated,

"This is not a healthy relationship bro, maybe you should find someone else..."

He came to me in a heartfelt way and expressed to me how...

HOW MUCH OF A MYSOGYNISTIC PIECE OF SHIT INCEL HE IS

I took out my katana and swung at him, slicing him in half like the badass I am "nothing personnel kid, I can't have you talking about m'lady like that".

Becky then came in, saw Brads corpse and began beating me to death with a chair.

I could ha-
I mean I never could've stopper her from being so strong to overpower me! I blacked out on the floor and died.

Disclaimer: Mods don't ban me isss joke

Disgusting cucktears

Based and high IQ

Disgusting cucktears
Stop
Pilot ink bottle 30 ml blue 9000017789 medium 106bdd89e4215ba7d0cee042d4a2890d
S l300

:soy:

To be honest I would've done a BrazilianSigma one, but it'd get kind of boring writing about one man sitting in a chair all day and crying himself to sleep.

Music stand peanut butter...

M
S
P
C

Elliot Rodger had his day of retribution in May.

The first letter of May is M which is also the first letter in Music stand peanut butter.

I FIRST joined in May when I transitioned from MSTOW.

MSTOW also starts with an M...

MMM, what does it mean?

Hmm... mean starts with M.

Females are mean to me on a daily basis.

Daily, daily news mass shooting event.

Wait, May, Elliot Rodger, Mass Shooting.

This could only mean you telling me to go ER(in raid shadow legends)!
@PPEcel thoughts?

Last edited:
Not very believable. As if a cuck could ever kill anyone.

Ah shit, this threat resurfaced.

Welp, my rebuilt reputation is ruined pewpew.
Tumblr po0r045arO1x73yfbo1 400