Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Life of an incel is just a one thought experiment.

Persecuted

Persecuted

Domesticate women, restore normality
Imagine all those philosphers with too much free time on their hands, pondering complex issuses of morality and consciousness. One particular concept created by those thinkers is a thought experiment called Philosophical zombie made specifically to chalenge the limits of behaviourism, physicalism and other form of materialism that deny existnece of mind as substance independent of material. The basic promise of this concept is as follows: there exist human beings who who outwardly exhibit alll signs of mental proccesses associated with possesing consciousness, however in actually they don't posses any consciousness, subjectivty or other inward phenomena associated with sentience.

Now, I don't want to delve into debate among philosphers on this subject. I just wanted to say that whole my life I've feel like I've been participating in this experiment.
Seeing how superficial and how easily influence by the media normies are. I'm convinced that they don't posses any inner life what's so ever, thier outward behaviour only gives illusion of it, but seeing how irrational they are. How immune to rational reasoning they are. If I were yo give answer to this experiment I would say that zombies do exists, and they consist of majority of humans, however once you see through thier facade, you see that they are not really human beings, just zombies.

There are people that are given conscious and people that are giving Programs to live By

You can Call then autonomous AI and Just AI If you will.

And the autonomous AI s Mission is to find Out If the Others AI s are real ( autonomous ) or Not and therefore be able to drastically Change His behavior because He Knows Most of the Others arent real and Just Programs

fucking a stinky hole improves immunity.