Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Life of a chad

Pretty much agree, if you are the highest value of men, this means that you are Chad. The retard Moegells doesn't think that the examples that you posted were Chad, because they don't look like traditionally masculine alpha males. This might be true, but they are 11/10 pretty boys and those types of men are also extremely high-value and attractive towards women, their looks are far more attractive to women than your average normie male.

All Chad really should mean is that you are extremely high value and attractive to toilets, looking like a Justin Bieber type of pretty boy is irrelevant, if every girl is fawning over you simply because of your genetically superior looks, you are chad.
Never said you have to look like Brock Lesnar to be a Chad, dumbfuck graycel. I'm just saying that these twinks aren't that good looking even for prettyboys. Second guy might grow into a Chad although he gives manlet vibes but the first guy is a normie.
Nothing indicates that these men are "extremely high value" either. If the video wasn't staged, the first guy was going to kiss some foids at a nightclub. Any normie can do that and i've seen worse looking normies than him doing it. and the second guy is just talking to bitches on omegle lmao. Nothing special.

Last edited:
Even for prettyboys they aren’t That good looking. And no, the “prettyboys are as high value as masculine men” is a meme pushed by low T looksmaxxers who project themselves onto these twinks because they know they could never look like masc Chads.
Guys like Jacob Satorius would be invisible IRL without status.
Ideally you want to be maesthetic.
I think in this case it is that situation where males and females rate differently :feelsstudy::society:

males think that you need to be jacked with a robust face in order to be chad while females see it differently :feelshehe::society:

because everyday I see absolute twink mode skeletor prettyboys with good looking girls :feelsUgh::society:

and I myself became even more invisible after I high T-maxxed compared to when I was an absolute twink :feelsUgh::society:

or maybe it is just that young foids prefer prettyboys and later their standarts change and they want a real masculine chad :feelshehe::society:

I think in this case it is that situation where males and females rate differently :feelsstudy::society:

males think that you need to be jacked with a robust face in order to be chad while females see it differently :feelshehe::society:

because everyday I see absolute twink mode skeletor prettyboys with good looking girls :feelsUgh::society:

and I myself became even more invisible after I high T-maxxed compared to when I was an absolute twink :feelsUgh::society:

or maybe it is just that young foids prefer prettyboys and later their standarts change and they want a real masculine chad :feelshehe::society:
It's more about seeing who slays the most IRL. It's always either robust or maesthetic guys. An ideal Chad is someone like Tommy Fury, as I said above.
You see twinks with good looking girls because almost anyone can get good looking girls as long as they're not completely ugly and they're NT. More masculine men objectively have a higher SMV. Jocks have always been stereotyped as slayers for a reason.

You see twinks with good looking girls because almost anyone can get good looking girls as long as they're not completely ugly and they're NT.
everyone but me :feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::society:

absolutely over for non-NT's :feelscry::society:

Never said you have to look like Brock Lesnar to be a Chad, dumbfuck graycel. I'm just saying that these twinks aren't that good looking even for prettyboys. Second guy might grow into a Chad although he gives manlet vibes but the first guy is a normie.
Nothing indicates that these men are "extremely high value" either. If the video wasn't staged, the first guy was going to kiss some foids at a nightclub. Any normie can do that and i've seen worse looking normies than him doing it. and the second guy is just talking to bitches on omegle lmao. Nothing special.
Cope

Even for prettyboys they aren’t That good looking. And no, the “prettyboys are as high value as masculine men” is a meme pushed by low T looksmaxxers who project themselves onto these twinks because they know they could never look like masc Chads.
Guys like Jacob Satorius would be invisible IRL without status.
Ideally you want to be maesthetic.
Dude, it's extremely simple if girls are extremely attracted to you, you are Chad. The fact that these two dudes, the moment that these toilets look at him, they are asking for his number, means he's Chad. What you subjectively think about his appearance is irrelevant, the girls clearly think otherwise. You seem to emphasize your own view of attractiveness, over foids. Attractiveness is determined by how foids perceive you, not your own perception of what does and does not count as attractive. Also insulting us for being low-T is ridiculous, considering the fact that you are incel using this board, clearly your not a high-T alpha male otherwise you would be slaying pussy. Clearly you're a low-T beta cuck as well

Dude, it's extremely simple if girls are extremely attracted to you, you are Chad.
This kind of retarded bullshit is how you get "le Chad only, Chad slays, normies betabuxx fat landwhales etc etc etc etc" All this autism is because people don't know how to rate properly and rate random white guys with tiktok hair as Chads when they're softmaxxed normies. Neither of those two guys are Chads. Period. Nothing indicates those foids are "EXTREMELY attracted" to them either.
The fact that these two dudes, the moment that these toilets look at him, they are asking for his number, means he's Chad.
It doesn't.
What you subjectively think about his appearance is irrelevant, the girls clearly think otherwise. You seem to emphasize your own view of attractiveness, over foids. Attractiveness is determined by how foids perceive you, not your own perception of what does and does not count as attractive.
Nigga, 5/10 normies are slaying good looking foids. Doesn't mean that they're super attractive. You don't need to be a Chad to get pussy. Neither of those guys are ugly. First guy is a softmaxxed 5/10 and the second guy is a 7/10 prettyboy. That's more than enough to get pussy. But rating these guys as Chads is fucking autistic m8. The Chad from the Chad meme is a good example of what actual Chads look like. Not random twinky somewhat decent looking prettyboys.
Also insulting us for being low-T is ridiculous, considering the fact that you are incel using this board, clearly your not a high-T alpha male otherwise you would be slaying pussy. Clearly you're a low-T beta cuck as well
Not an argument.

These guys are not Chad. Do they look like Jeremy Meek ? No.

Just another proof that being over 5 in looks and being NT is enough to attract females.

Why can't my life be like this?

Just another proof that being over 5 in looks and being NT is enough to attract females.
NT is the difference between sex haver and basement dwelling loser incel rotter :feelsrope::society:

This kind of retarded bullshit is how you get "le Chad only, Chad slays, normies betabuxx fat landwhales etc etc etc etc" All this autism is because people don't know how to rate properly and rate random white guys with tiktok hair as Chads when they're softmaxxed normies. Neither of those two guys are Chads. Period. Nothing indicates those foids are "EXTREMELY attracted" to them either.
They are Chads because they are high-value to women, keep in mind, masculinity in the west has seriously plummeted, testosterone levels and sperm counts have dropped significantly because of endocrine disruptions in the environment. In 1970 those 2 guys might've been 6/10 prettyboys, but nowadays men have been so emasculated to the point where just being good-looking in general makes you high-value and an 8/10+ Chad. You probably grew up in a time and a generation, where men were actually masculine, the zoomers growing up nowadays are all effeminate soy boy nerds. When you were growing up, somebody like Arnold Schwarzenegger would've been an example of a high-value masculine Chad, not anymore, fertility and testosterone levels have plummeted to the point where masculine men don't exist anymore, so nowadays pretty boys like who OP posted are Chad. Also yea, it is clear that they are extremely attracted to him because they literally asked for his number the moment they looked at him
It doesn't.
It does
Nigga, 5/10 normies are slaying good looking foids. Doesn't mean that they're super attractive. You don't need to be a Chad to get pussy. Neither of those guys are ugly. First guy is a softmaxxed 5/10 and the second guy is a 7/10 prettyboy. That's more than enough to get pussy. But rating these guys as Chads is fucking autistic m8. The Chad from the Chad meme is a good example of what actual Chads look like. Not random twinky somewhat decent looking prettyboys.
You don't need to be a Chad to get pussy, but to get a lot of it you do need to be Chad. There is this thing called the Pareto Distribution, which is basically the 80/20 rule, which is a fundamental law of reality. Basically 20% of the men, get 80% of the pussy, and since women are hypergamous, you need to be in the top 20% in order to be a pussy slayer. If you are a normie, sure you can get a girlfriend, but you can't be slaying pussy left and right.

To me, if you are in the top 20% of men, this means that you are Chad, it doesn't matter if you are a pretty boy or not. Being a Chad is determined by your value as a man, and your value as a man is determined by how attracted women are to you. If you are in the top 20%, you are a Chad, your perception of who and who isn't attractive and a Chad is irrelevant, who gets to determine that are foids, not men. If foids think that you are a Chad, you are a Chad, what you think is irrelevant.

I wish I saw this in person so I could hit that faggot tik tok looking mother fucker over the head with a chair

They are Chads because they are high-value to women,
That's not the definition of Chad. There are different levels of "high value". If you think some whore on omegle talking to you or asking for your phone number is Chad-tier then you've obviously never seen Chads IRL. I'm going to make an educated guess and say you don't go out or socialize much so this kind of retarded internet bullshit is all you see.
keep in mind, masculinity in the west has seriously plummeted, testosterone levels and sperm counts have dropped significantly because of endocrine disruptions in the environment. In 1970 those 2 guys might've been 6/10 prettyboys, but nowadays men have been so emasculated to the point where just being good-looking in general makes you high-value and an 8/10+ Chad. You probably grew up in a time and a generation, where men were actually masculine, the zoomers growing up nowadays are all effeminate soy boy nerds. When you were growing up, somebody like Arnold Schwarzenegger would've been an example of a high-value masculine Chad, not anymore, fertility and testosterone levels have plummeted to the point where masculine men don't exist anymore, so nowadays pretty boys like who OP posted are Chad. Also yea, it is clear that they are extremely attracted to him because they literally asked for his number the moment they looked at him
Saying all men in the west are soy trannies is another cope. Sure, there are less masculine men now because our lives are easier, but during Schwarzenegger's time, there were skinny fags like in OP's post too. And I already told you I never said you need to be ultra masculine to be Chad. Prettyboys can be Chads. Francisco Lachowski is a prettyboy Chad. These fags posted in OP are average and above average prettyboys, but nothing special. Nothing out of the ordinary of what you can see everyday ie they're not Chads. That's not what Chads look like.
Nope. It doesn't.
You don't need to be a Chad to get pussy, but to get a lot of it you do need to be Chad. There is this thing called the Pareto Distribution, which is basically the 80/20 rule, which is a fundamental law of reality. Basically 20% of the men, get 80% of the pussy,
And this just confirms you're a basement dweller who gets his world view from fucking dating site statistics. Btw being top 20% doesn't make you a Chad either. It just makes you top 20%.
and since women are hypergamous, you need to be in the top 20% in order to be a pussy slayer. If you are a normie, sure you can get a girlfriend, but you can't be slaying pussy left and right.
Be honest with me. When was the last time you went to a social event with zoomers?
To me, if you are in the top 20% of men, this means that you are Chad,
It doesn't matter what it is to you. That's simply not the case. 1 in 5 men are not Chads, holy fucking shit what the fuck are you even saying? Jesus Christ, graycels are getting worse by the day.
it doesn't matter if you are a pretty boy or not. Being a Chad is determined by your value as a man, and your value as a man is determined by how attracted women are to you. If you are in the top 20%, you are a Chad, your perception of who and who isn't attractive and a Chad is irrelevant, who gets to determine that are foids, not men. If foids think that you are a Chad, you are a Chad, what you think is irrelevant.
Please go actually get blackpilled before you reply to me any further because I feel that I have suffered from brain damage reading your posts.
"1 in 5 men are Chads" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Fucking graycels, man...

These guys are not Chad. Do they look like Jeremy Meek ? No.

Meeks isn't a regular Chad. You don't need to look like him to be a Chad. But these guys aren't even regular Chads. Just more proof that people think anyone who gets any attention, even on fucking omegle, is some fucking Gigachad slayer.
It's how you get the retarded posts like "hurr normies are betabuxxing tranny landwhales".

Atomic suifuel

That's not the definition of Chad. There are different levels of "high value". If you think some whore on omegle talking to you or asking for your phone number is Chad-tier then you've obviously never seen Chads IRL. I'm going to make an educated guess and say you don't go out or socialize much so this kind of retarded internet bullshit is all you see.
I disagree, to me all Chad means is attractive to women, if you have that you're Chad. You seem to define Chad by physical appearance. I don't define it that way, for me, all it takes is to be attractive to women. So Justin Bieber is a GigaGigaChad to me, he might be a feminine soy boy, but given how every woman in the world wants his superior genes, I consider him to be a Ultra Chad. I assume you wouldn't consider him to be a Chad at all though because you base who does and doesn't count as a Chad based off of physical appearance, not by how attractive you are to women.
Saying all men in the west are soy trannies is another cope. Sure, there are less masculine men now because our lives are easier,
No it has nothing to do with our lives being easier, what we are seeing in the western world are substantial declines in testosterone and fertility, this is caused by endocrine disruptors in the environment, the water and food we drink is literally turning men into soyboys, gays, and trannies.
, but during Schwarzenegger's time, there were skinny fags like in OP's post too.
Way less common than it is nowadays though
And I already told you I never said you need to be ultra masculine to be Chad. Prettyboys can be Chads. Francisco Lachowski is a prettyboy Chad. These fags posted in OP are average and above average prettyboys, but nothing special. Nothing out of the ordinary of what you can see everyday ie they're not Chads. That's not what Chads look like.
Again, you seem to define being a Chad by physical appearance, which is different from how I define it. I define by Chad how valuable and attractive you are to women, how you look is irrelevant, as long as you are attractive to women you are Chad. Those 2 men are more attractive to women than your average man is, so I consider them to be Chad.
Nope. It doesn't.
It does
And this just confirms you're a basement dweller who gets his world view from fucking dating site statistics. Btw being top 20% doesn't make you a Chad either. It just makes you top 20%.
It's not just dating site statistics, the pareto distribution is a law of physics, 20% of people get 80% of everything. 20% of people own 80% of the wealth, 20% of people do 80% of the work, and 20% of men get 80% of the women. The pareto distribution is part of how nature works. It even works within Pareto Distributions, so 20% of 20% of men obtain that 80% of women.

Again, I would say being in the top 20% of men does make you Chad because it means you are high-value to foids. If you are in the top 20% you have access to 80% of the foids. That is how I define being Chad, your value.
Be honest with me. When was the last time you went to a social event with zoomers?
I don't socialize, but it's a law of nature so it's inarguable.
It doesn't matter what it is to you. That's simply not the case. 1 in 5 men are not Chads, holy fucking shit what the fuck are you even saying? Jesus Christ, graycels are getting worse by the day.
Yes, because 1 in 5 get access to all of the women and it means that they are high-value which makes them Chad.

I disagree, to me all Chad means is attractive to women,
It doesn't matter what it is to you. A dollar could be a lot of money to you. But it isn't. Same shit.
if you have that you're Chad. You seem to define Chad by physical appearance. I don't define it that way, for me, all it takes is to be attractive to women. So Justin Bieber is a GigaGigaChad to me
Using celebrities to prove your point is low IQ. Is Jeff Bezos a Gigachad? Because I can assure you, any woman would hop into bed quicker with him than any random TikTok Chad.
, he might be a feminine soy boy,
He isn't really. Even without his fame, he's a good looking prettyboy.
but given how every woman in the world wants his superior genes, I consider him to be a Ultra Chad.
They want his status more than his "superior genes". Do you not understand how fame works?
I assume you wouldn't consider him to be a Chad at all though because you base who does and doesn't count as a Chad based off of physical appearance, not by how attractive you are to women.
Being Chad is based off physical appearance and what comes with that physical appearance in most cases. I don't see your point here.
Again, you seem to define being a Chad by physical appearance, which is different from how I define it. I define by Chad how valuable and attractive you are to women, how you look is irrelevant, as long as you are attractive to women you are Chad. Those 2 men are more attractive to women than your average man is, so I consider them to be Chad.
then you don't understand what Chad is. And I don't understand why you keep trying to push this retarded point. Being a Chad means you are a top-tier male. It is defined by physical appearance. Prettyboys can be Chads. The guys in OP simply aren't. Being attractive to women alone is not enough to make you a Chad. High-tier normies are attractive to women. Doesn't mean they're Chads.
Nope. You don't go out enough.
It's not just dating site statistics, the pareto distribution is a law of physics, 20% of people get 80% of everything. 20% of people own 80% of the wealth, 20% of people do 80% of the work, and 20% of men get 80% of the women. The pareto distribution is part of how nature works. It even works within Pareto Distributions, so 20% of 20% of men obtain that 80% of women.
Nigga if 20% of people got all the pussy, there would be world-wide riots. You're right about 20% of men getting more pussy than the bottom 80% but that's just common sense. The better looking/ higher status/ NT you are the better and more pussy you'll get. Doesn't change the fact that 50th percentile men also easily get pussy. Also doesn't change the fact that being in the top 20% alone doesn't make you a Chad.
Again, I would say being in the top 20% of men does make you Chad because it means you are high-value to foids. If you are in the top 20% you have access to 80% of the foids. That is how I define being Chad, your value.
I can define the color blue as pink. Do you not understand how big of a difference there is being an 80th percentile man and a 99th percentile man when it comes to getting women and how they treat you? it's a night and day difference.
I don't socialize, but it's a law of nature so it's inarguable.
Exactly. Not even trying to sound like a dick here, but people who are overly obsessed with TikToks and dating sites and overrating men are people who don't go out much. I understand this is an incel forum and this is to be expected, but they really shouldn't be talking.

It doesn't matter what it is to you. A dollar could be a lot of money to you. But it isn't. Same shit.
All definitions are subjective and relative.

A dollar to a nigger in sub-saharan Africa is a lot of money, whilst to somebody with a billion dollars it mean anothing. There isn't an absolute value to what counts as a lot of money vs. not a lot of money.
Using celebrities to prove your point is low IQ. Is Jeff Bezos a Gigachad? Because I can assure you, any woman would hop into bed quicker with him than any random TikTok Chad.
Yes, he's extremely high-status, therefore extremely attractive to foids and they want his superior genes to spread.
He isn't really. Even without his fame, he's a good looking prettyboy.
Justin Bieber does not look like a Chad though, and he is definitley a feminine soyboy like most pretty boys. Even the Chad-looking pretty boys are extremely soy, like Hasan Piker.
They want his status more than his "superior genes". Do you not understand how fame works?
The reason why status is extremely attractive to women is because of the fact that it's indicative of superior genes retard. If a man is capable of obtaining extremely high-levels of status, it probably means that he has very good genetics so women want to breed with him. Reproduction is about spreading your genes, so when women don't think your worthy of your genes being spread, it means that mother nature has rejected you as being a biological inferior.
Being Chad is based off physical appearance and what comes with that physical appearance in most cases. I don't see your point here.
Physical appearance is highly correlated with being a high-value male who is attractive to women, but regardless of how you look, if you are in the top-tier of value as a male, this means that you are Chad. So somebody like Bill Gates would be a Chad, because even though he's a total beta male nerd, given his wealth and status, this means that he's extremely attractive towards women which would make him a Chad in my eyes. I define Chad by being in the top-tier of value as a man, you seem to define it by physical appearance, so we have different definitions.
then you don't understand what Chad is. And I don't understand why you keep trying to push this retarded point. Being a Chad means you are a top-tier male. It is defined by physical appearance. Prettyboys can be Chads. The guys in OP simply aren't. Being attractive to women alone is not enough to make you a Chad. High-tier normies are attractive to women. Doesn't mean they're Chads.
Okay fine, I would define Chad as being the highest in the sexual value hierachy as a man. So to be a Chad, you have to be at the top in terms of sexual value, so you can't just be attractive to women, you have to be extremely attractive to women. You need to be the type of guy that can easily have sex with 100+ women, if you are that type of guy you are a Chad. But again, not defined solely by physical appearance, but by sexual value, which is highly correlated with appearance but not a 1-to-1 correlation.
Nigga if 20% of people got all the pussy, there would be world-wide riots. You're right about 20% of men getting more pussy than the bottom 80% but that's just common sense. The better looking/ higher status/ NT you are the better and more pussy you'll get. Doesn't change the fact that 50th percentile men also easily get pussy. Also doesn't change the fact that being in the top 20% alone doesn't make you a Chad.
Well we live in a monogamous society not a polygamous one. In a polygamous society this would definitely happen. In long-term romantic relationships, most normies are not incels and can find a long-term romantic/sexual partner. In casual sex though, I guarentee you 20% of men are having 80% of casual sex. I would concede that being in the top 20% doesn't make you Chad thoguh, being Chad means that your exceptionally high in value as a man, just being attractive to women doesn't cut it, your value has to be at the top.
I can define the color blue as pink. Do you not understand how big of a difference there is being an 80th percentile man and a 99th percentile man when it comes to getting women and how they treat you? it's a night and day difference.
Probably, again though Pareto Distributions happen within Pareto distributions, so that's another pareto distribution worth of increased value.

Yes, somebody at the 99th percentile is going to be far more attractive than men at the 80th percentile, but 80th percentile men will be far more attractive than the rest. Now of course, if you aren't 80th percentile, you can still get laid and find a long-term romantic and sexual partner.

The only men that actually wind up becoming true incels are the ones that are in the bottom 5%, you have to be exceptionally low in value to be an incel. You have to be a subhuman bottom of the barrel genetic inferior to reach our level of value and status.

Dude, it's extremely simple if girls are extremely attracted to you, you are Chad. The fact that these two dudes, the moment that these toilets look at him, they are asking for his number, means he's Chad. What you subjectively think about his appearance is irrelevant, the girls clearly think otherwise.
100% true. You should've ended the debate here.

to me all Chad means is attractive to women, if you have that you're Chad. You seem to define Chad by physical appearance. I don't define it that way, for me, all it takes is to be attractive to women.
This.
"Chad" is merely a concept. It's basically just a term for a man that women find physically attractive.
A Chad is not defined by what some autistic incel named Moeggels thinks, it's only defined by what girls find physically attractive.

"Dude you gotta approach women, they won't do it bro its the mans job to approach!!"

Meanwhile girls are approaching the guys they find attractive, asking for their numbers, snapchat, whatever. Holy shit normies are gigacoping.

All definitions are subjective and relative.

A dollar to a nigger in sub-saharan Africa is a lot of money, whilst to somebody with a billion dollars it mean anothing. There isn't an absolute value to what counts as a lot of money vs. not a lot of money.
We're not talking about sub-Saharan Africans. Most incels live in the west and that's what we should stick to. The definition of Chad is the same everywhere in the west.
Yes, he's extremely high-status, therefore extremely attractive to foids and they want his superior genes to spread.
You literally do not understand the definition of a Chad. You're pulling shit out of your ass as you go. Nobody wants Bezos' "superior genes to spread", he looks like any random old baldcel. They want his money. Why do I have to explain this to you?
Justin Bieber does not look like a Chad though, and he is definitley a feminine soyboy like most pretty boys. Even the Chad-looking pretty boys are extremely soy, like Hasan Piker.
Why the fuck are you comparing Hasan Piker to Justin Bieber or anyone else "feminine"? :feelskek: There's nothing feminine about the way Hasan looks. Is it because he's a commie streamer? Justin Bieber is good looking, but yeah, without fame he's just a regular prettyboy.
The reason why status is extremely attractive to women is because of the fact that it's indicative of superior genes retard.
Yeah, has nothing to do with the wealth. Basement dwellers like you always think women autistically scan every man's genes like some sort of robot.
No woman gives a shit about Bezos' "genes". They want his fucking money because he's the fucking richest man in the world.
Physical appearance is highly correlated with being a high-value male who is attractive to women, but regardless of how you look, if you are in the top-tier of value as a male, this means that you are Chad. So somebody like Bill Gates would be a Chad
No. He's an old normie looking man with lots and lots of money. By your retarded logic, Betabuxxers are highly attractive to women.
, because even though he's a total beta male nerd, given his wealth and status, this means that he's extremely attractive towards women which would make him a Chad in my eyes. I define Chad by being in the top-tier of value as a man, you seem to define it by physical appearance, so we have different definitions.
The definition of a Chad is pretty standard across the PSL community. You can continue making up your own definitions but that doesn't really change anything.
being Chad means that your exceptionally high in value as a man, just being attractive to women doesn't cut it, your value has to be at the top.
Yeah, you're starting to get it. The twinks in OP would be invisible IRL next to an actual Chad. That's the difference between a random prettyboy and a Chad.
The only men that actually wind up becoming true incels are the ones that are in the bottom 5%, you have to be exceptionally low in value to be an incel. You have to be a subhuman bottom of the barrel genetic inferior to reach our level of value and status.
Yeah, that's something I can 100% agree on. Too many copers here think anyone but Chad is betabuxxing tranny landwhales. And it's because of posts like in OP.

This.
"Chad" is merely a concept. It's basically just a term for a man that women find physically attractive.
A Chad is not defined by what some autistic incel named Moeggels thinks, it's only defined by what girls find physically attractive.
The point is that those twinks that OP posted would be invisible next to an actual Chad IRL. They would not receive the same treatment as Chad. That's what makes Chad a Chad and not some random prettyboy.

"Dude you gotta approach women, they won't do it bro its the mans job to approach!!"

Meanwhile girls are approaching the guys they find attractive, asking for their numbers, snapchat, whatever. Holy shit normies are gigacoping.
Who thinks that women don't approach men? It's pretty common.

You literally do not understand the definition of a Chad. You're pulling shit out of your ass as you go. Nobody wants Bezos' "superior genes to spread", he looks like any random old baldcel. They want his money. Why do I have to explain this to you?
Yea, and money and status are attractive to women because it's indicative of superior genetics. All reproduction fundamentally boils down to spreading your genes for further generations.
Why the fuck are you comparing Hasan Piker to Justin Bieber or anyone else "feminine"? :feelskek: There's nothing feminine about the way Hasan looks. Is it because he's a commie streamer? Justin Bieber is good looking, but yeah, without fame he's just a regular prettyboy.
Hasan and Justin Bieber though aren't traditionally masculine men and act like feminine soy boys. Even how they look is feminine, like if you look at Hasan's face, it's clearly feminized, probably something do with androgen exposure in utero. All prettyboys, even if they are Chad-looking, are going to have feminized features, otherwise they wouldn't be pretty boys. I honestly wouldn't be suprised if Hasanabi was a repressing troon, he has the troon face and acts like one.
Yeah, has nothing to do with the wealth. Basement dwellers like you always think women autistically scan every man's genes like some sort of robot.
No woman gives a shit about Bezos' "genes". They want his fucking money because he's the fucking richest man in the world.
No I'm not saying women are autistically scanning the quality of a man's genes like a computer. Women do it unconciously and intuitively, just like other species. A female chimpanzee won't mate with a beta male chimpanzee because of his inferior genetics, but that doesn't mean that she is conciously aware of the fact his genetics are inferior which is why she isn't mating with him, it's something that she evolved for and is able to know on a deeply intuitive level.
No. He's an old normie looking man with lots and lots of money. By your retarded logic, Betabuxxers are highly attractive to women.
Betabuxxers are normie-tier not top-tier like Bill Gates. Betabuxxers are the types that aren't attractive when they're the young, but once they get money, status, and resources, then a female is willing to mate and spread his lineage.

This sort of applies to Bill Gates, however Bill Gates because of his money and status, is far, far more attractive to women then even a typical Chad would be. Bill Gates has more sexual value right now than a GigaChad, this is a fact.
The point is that those twinks that OP posted would be invisible next to an actual Chad IRL. They would not receive the same treatment as Chad. That's what makes Chad a Chad and not some random prettyboy.
Still more attractive than your average normie though, if you put your average normie in a omegle call, girls would not be asking for his number. Usually it's the inverse, the man pursues, and the women receives, which is generally how it works in nature. If you are a man who is capable of having women approach you, you're definitley higher value than your average man, because a woman approaching you is basically going against her own nature since they are naturally subservient and passive
Who thinks that women don't approach men? It's pretty common.
Not true, men are the ones who generally approach, whilst women are the ones who get approached. That is how the feminine nature works, it's passive, submissive, subservient, receptive, it goes with the flow. The feminine being the one that pursues is actively going against its own nature. So if it decides to pursue you in spite of the fact that it is going to be contradicting itself, this is a pretty good sign imo that you are higher-value than your average man.

Yea, and money and status are attractive to women because it's indicative of superior genetics. All reproduction fundamentally boils down to spreading your genes for further generations.
It has nothing to do with genetics lmao, If a homeless 4'7 curry won the lottery, he'd instantly become attractive to women because all of a sudden he would have money and there's nothing people care about more.
Hasan and Justin Bieber though aren't traditionally masculine men and act like feminine soy boys.
How is Hasan not traditionally masculine, at least physically? Are we talking about the same person? The streamer? He has a masculine face, broad shoulders and he's tall.
You don't need to be a roided bald ogre to be masculine. Hasan looks more masculine than at least 90% of men. Justin Bieber became famous when he was a kid and it was girls in their early to mid teens that made him famous, so I don't see your point here either.
Even how they look is feminine, like if you look at Hasan's face, it's clearly feminized, probably something do with androgen exposure in utero. All prettyboys, even if they are Chad-looking, are going to have feminized features, otherwise they wouldn't be pretty boys. I honestly wouldn't be suprised if Hasanabi was a repressing troon, he has the troon face and acts like one.
I really don't see how his face is feminized. What makes prettyboys prettyboys is usually hair and collagen. Being a prettyboy doesn't really mean you have to look look less masculine than a normie just because the normie is ugly and worn out looking.
Betabuxxers are normie-tier not top-tier like Bill Gates. Betabuxxers are the types that aren't attractive when they're the young, but once they get money, status, and resources, then a female is willing to mate and spread his lineage.
K, what would you call some baldcel manlet engineer making 100k? Would you consider him high-value? Because to me and probably everyone on this website, betabuxxers are just cucks. You're spending your money on a whore who doesn't find you attractive and got fucked by dozens of men who didn't have to spend anything on her.
This sort of applies to Bill Gates, however Bill Gates because of his money and status, is far, far more attractive to women then even a typical Chad would be. Bill Gates has more sexual value right now than a GigaChad, this is a fact.
His money is attractive.
Still more attractive than your average normie though,
second guy, yeah. First guy is a softmaxxed normie.
if you put your average normie in a omegle call, girls would not be asking for his number. Usually it's the inverse, the man pursues, and the women receives, which is generally how it works in nature. If you are a man who is capable of having women approach you, you're definitley higher value than your average man, because a woman approaching you is basically going against her own nature since they are naturally subservient and passive
That's true.
Not true, men are the ones who generally approach, whilst women are the ones who get approached. That is how the feminine nature works, it's passive, submissive, subservient, receptive, it goes with the flow. The feminine being the one that pursues is actively going against its own nature. So if it decides to pursue you in spite of the fact that it is going to be contradicting itself, this is a pretty good sign imo that you are higher-value than your average man.
I meant it's common for women to approach men they find attractive, not approach any random normies. Lots of people cope by saying that no matter how good looking a man is, he won't get approached apparently.

It has nothing to do with genetics lmao, If a homeless 4'7 curry won the lottery, he'd instantly become attractive to women because all of a sudden he would have money and there's nothing people care about more.
Because having a lot of money and status is a sign of good genetics. This is just what's hardwired into females, they want to reproduce with a male that is superior to them so that they can spread higher quality genes. Yes, you can get incidents like a low-status inferior male winning the lottery and then because of this a bunch of foids want to mate with him. But this is a very anomalous incident that very rarely happens, and fundamentally the foids want him because his money and status is indicative of superior genetics. The attraction doesn't come from this logical and analytical place, so it's not like the foid is going to rationally calculate that well in this situation the higher wealth and status comes from extremely good luck not because his superior genes allowed him to obtain that status and wealth, so unconsciously they still perceive him to have superior higher-quality genes even if he doesn't actually have them. So you can have incidents where a genetically inferior might luck out in obtaining status that allows women to mate with him, but the women are still attracted to him because they perceive him to be a superior. No matter what if women are attracted to you, they perceive you to be genetically superior, even if you trick them.
How is Hasan not traditionally masculine, at least physically? Are we talking about the same person? The streamer? He has a masculine face, broad shoulders and he's tall.
You don't need to be a roided bald ogre to be masculine. Hasan looks more masculine than at least 90% of men. Justin Bieber became famous when he was a kid and it was girls in their early to mid teens that made him famous, so I don't see your point here either.
Hasan has the physical appearance of a soy boy chad. He has a very Chad body and a Chad jawline, but his face definitely shows signs of feminization. He doesn't act or behave in a traditionally masculine manner though, he has a very soy personality and attitude towards life. He has a very whiny, bitchy voice, he shows signs of feminine speech patters, sometimes he literally talks like a girl. Hasan is a soy boy and a nerd, no leftist communist man is going to be traditionally masculine.
K, what would you call some baldcel manlet engineer making 100k? Would you consider him high-value? Because to me and probably everyone on this website, betabuxxers are just cucks. You're spending your money on a whore who doesn't find you attractive and got fucked by dozens of men who didn't have to spend anything on her.
He's high value if women are attracted to him. I would say betabuxxers are only cucks if they are raising another man's children. Because in that case you have a woman who was pump and dumped by an alpha male, and then as a dual mating strategy she looks for a beta male provider who is willing to raise Chad's kids and extract resources from the beta. But if she doesn't have any kids, then I don't see what's cucked about it. You get to spread mate with a foid and spread your own lineage, which means you aren't a genetic inferior.
His money is attractive.
Because it's a sign of superior genetics.
I meant it's common for women to approach men they find attractive, not approach any random normies. Lots of people cope by saying that no matter how good looking a man is, he won't get approached apparently.
Okay yea I would probably agree

Because having a lot of money and status is a sign of good genetics. This is just what's hardwired into females, they want to reproduce with a male that is superior to them so that they can spread higher quality genes. Yes, you can get incidents like a low-status inferior male winning the lottery and then because of this a bunch of foids want to mate with him. But this is a very anomalous incident that very rarely happens, and fundamentally the foids want him because his money and status is indicative of superior genetics. The attraction doesn't come from this logical and analytical place, so it's not like the foid is going to rationally calculate that well in this situation the higher wealth and status comes from extremely good luck not because his superior genes allowed him to obtain that status and wealth, so unconsciously they still perceive him to have superior higher-quality genes even if he doesn't actually have them. So you can have incidents where a genetically inferior might luck out in obtaining status that allows women to mate with him, but the women are still attracted to him because they perceive him to be a superior. No matter what if women are attracted to you, they perceive you to be genetically superior, even if you trick them.
What this sounds like to me is you planning to one day get rich and become a betabuxx. You're coping by thinking foids will want you for your status or genetics instead of just seeing you as a wallet. You're kinda pulling stuff out of your ass here and not making much sense. When a foid sees an ugly guy who won the lottery, her brain doesn't subconsciously see muh genetics. She just sees them $$$$$ floating around him. Same with any other guy who got rich.
Also stop applying young foid hypergamy to dried up, married roasties. Go out and look at what married guys look like. 9 times out of 10 it'll be something like my avi.
He has a very Chad body and a Chad jawline,
Aka he's masculine looking. More masculine than most neo-nazi larpers.
He's high value if women are attracted to him. I would say betabuxxers are only cucks if they are raising another man's children. Because in that case you have a woman who was pump and dumped by an alpha male, and then as a dual mating strategy she looks for a beta male provider who is willing to raise Chad's kids and extract resources from the beta. But if she doesn't have any kids, then I don't see what's cucked about it. You get to spread mate with a foid and spread your own lineage, which means you aren't a genetic inferior.
You're spending your hard earned money on a foid who doesn't give a shit about you and just wants your resources. It's the most prime example of simping. If a foid isn't attracted to you for you, then her motives for being with you aren't good.
Because it's a sign of superior genetics.
It's a sign of you being rich and being able to buy foids stuff.

The brutal realization

Just be confident bro.