Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Life/living is one big cope

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
It doesn’t matter if you’re a 9.5 chad or have 4 kids or if you’re wealthy. Living is one big cope. Everything including you will be annihilated by the passage of time. Everything will be erased one day so we all cope with this and cope with our deaths.

I suggest you go ER then. (for me i just wait my hour)

true once you die you see a white light, dont go into the white light and then reincarnate.

Yes, water is wet, we all gonna die, cool. Doesn't take much to have this realization.

Life should be looked at with disdain. I much preferred non-existence over having to be born into this cruel and harsh world.

Living existence is pain.

smt4 white ending plox

I want to die young ngl

It doesn’t matter if you’re a 9.5 chad or have 4 kids or if you’re wealthy. Living is one big cope. Everything including you will be annihilated by the passage of time. Everything will be erased one day so we all cope with this and cope with our deaths.
You typing this is your brain coping with death itself

Yes, meanwhile i can continue playing vidya and reading nice mangas :smonk: