Discussion life isn't something u want to make hard

W

wei#3959

unintelligent
37d 8h 0m
before i used to think that having a harder life would build character :bluepill::redpill:. the type of character that would enable me to ascend. now i realize life isn't something u want to purposely make harder for yourself. it is very foolish to make things harder for yourself in life.

WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

Darth Incellus/ Dark lord of the incel
★★★
4d 22h 53m

you what now?

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Veteran
21d 16h 16m
having a hard life "builds character" is such a giga cucked, bluepilled self-cuckoldry.

real life is the opposite. people who have it easy tend to have it easy in later life as well, while opposite is true for those who dont have.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

Room temperature in fahrenheit iq
★★★
44d 18h 10m
wei#3959 said:
would build character :bluepill::redpill:. the type of character that would enable me to ascend.
You know how much foids love a guy with character:feelskek:

W

wei#3959

unintelligent
37d 8h 0m
Dotrinfobe said:
having a hard life "builds character" is such a giga cucked, bluepilled self-cuckoldry.

real life is the opposite. people who have it easy tend to have it easy in later life as well, while opposite is true for those who dont have.
yep. fuck character. it never did shit for my life jfl

Miserable

Miserable

Tired of Living
★★
27d 17h 34m
Character doesn't fix the crooked nose or lazy eye or the thin cheekbones.

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

Luminary
★★★★★
108d 19h 27m
wei#3959 said:
before i used to think that having a harder life would build character :bluepill::redpill:. the type of character that would enable me to ascend. now i realize life isn't something u want to purposely make harder for yourself. it is very foolish to make things harder for yourself in life.
Dnr, GrAY guy

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
124d 15h 10m
wei#3959 said:
Dotrinfobe said:

Precisely. The less struggle and conflict you have in life the more you are poised to become a confident positive person. Believing that struggles build "a man" is huge gigacope. A life of struggle, roadblocks and conflicts will destroy you.

W

wei#3959

unintelligent
37d 8h 0m
Caesercel said:
Precisely. The less struggle and conflict you have in life the more you are poised to become a confident positive person. Believing that struggles build "a man" is huge gigacope. A life of struggle, roadblocks and conflicts will destroy you.
yup. jfl something i realized too late in my life.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
272d 21h 32m
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Major
★★★
16d 12h 7m
Dotrinfobe said:

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

TRUECEL KHHTTJFV PERMAVIRGIN
★★★★★
354d 13h 6m
Building character more like building depression and anxiety

W

wei#3959

unintelligent
37d 8h 0m
Dotrinfobe said:

fuck

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
117d 14h 35m
life was hard since I crawled out of my mother's cunt

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Commander
★★★
24d 15h 2m
wei#3959 said:
Absolutely based. All other pills will destroy you slowly. Blackpill is the ultimate saviour.