Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion life isn't something u want to make hard

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
before i used to think that having a harder life would build character :bluepill::redpill:. the type of character that would enable me to ascend. now i realize life isn't something u want to purposely make harder for yourself. it is very foolish to make things harder for yourself in life.

Images 35

[UWSL]you what now?[/UWSL]

would build character :bluepill::redpill:. the type of character that would enable me to ascend.
You know how much foids love a guy with character:feelskek:

having a hard life "builds character" is such a giga cucked, bluepilled self-cuckoldry.

real life is the opposite. people who have it easy tend to have it easy in later life as well, while opposite is true for those who dont have.
yep. fuck character. it never did shit for my life jfl

Character doesn't fix the crooked nose or lazy eye or the thin cheekbones.

before i used to think that having a harder life would build character :bluepill::redpill:. the type of character that would enable me to ascend. now i realize life isn't something u want to purposely make harder for yourself. it is very foolish to make things harder for yourself in life.
Dnr, GrAY guy

having a hard life "builds character" is such a giga cucked, bluepilled self-cuckoldry.

real life is the opposite. people who have it easy tend to have it easy in later life as well, while opposite is true for those who dont have.
Precisely. The less struggle and conflict you have in life the more you are poised to become a confident positive person. Believing that struggles build "a man" is huge gigacope. A life of struggle, roadblocks and conflicts will destroy you.

Precisely. The less struggle and conflict you have in life the more you are poised to become a confident positive person. Believing that struggles build "a man" is huge gigacope. A life of struggle, roadblocks and conflicts will destroy you.
yup. jfl something i realized too late in my life.

Building character more like building depression and anxiety

fuck

life was hard since I crawled out of my mother's cunt

Absolutely based. All other pills will destroy you slowly. Blackpill is the ultimate saviour.

based & whitepilled cel

just be comfy theory is a legit and significant pill

:feelscomfy::feelsPop::feelsokman::feelsautistic::feelsXmas::feelsokman::feelsYall:

hard mode is the default difficulty setting of life.

Last edited:
Hard lives are just exceptionally miserable experiences that do nothing but beat you down and make you wish for death that much more. "Builds character" is just normie cope.

Hard lives are just exceptionally miserable experiences that do nothing but beat you down and make you wish for death that much more. "Builds character" is just normie cope.
yup. fuck, it's absolutely brutal. wish we can all be as happy as possible for the rest of our lives

Character as in personality? Or looks?

If the first one, that's one of the basic stepping stones to becoming Blackpilled.

All successful people had it easy. Don't get fooled by corporate brainwash.