Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life is worthless when ugly.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
Literally nothing matters,
Everything is about looks in the end.
Even if you find someone who does not care about looks you will still hate yourself.
I want to slice my face off and replace it.

Problem is you will never find someone who does not care about looks....This life is all about being the best looking, if you are trash you don't live you just exist.

Problem is you will never find someone who does not care about looks....This life is all about being the best looking, if you are trash you don't live you just exist.

True

this. people wont go for people that are uglier like them.
its like those disabled people that cry about having no dates while they wont date a disable person.

What's crystal clear is in a relationship if you're not attractive enough for your partner, you're fucked

life is worthless when you're an ugly male and ugly female could easily fuck chads

I hate being myself

Not entirely, look at Stephan Hawkins

Tenor 1

I'll make it not that worthless through artificial things that matter.

you can slice your face off and replace it, but that won't fix your terrible bone structure

It's even worse when you could otherwise be perfectly successful and productive.
So much potential wasted because of my sub 2 looks.
When you are sub2, have facial deformities like I do, the damage it does goes far beyond your dating life, your interaction with females.

It fuck your whole life up.
I hate it when retards here say "it's better to be a 2 than a 5 cos then you know it's over". If I had the face of average incels.is user, I wouldnt even know what an incel is. I never stood a chance, most of the incel community kinda brought it upon themselves. Their problem could be solved if they figured their life out.

They cant even comprehend what it's like to go though life with deformities in your face.
Your problem becomes much more severe than not being able to get laid/getting rejected by women.

I got a cashier spit on me
once, a random dude walking past me told me i should wash my face with acid
etc

these are regular days for me.

you can slice your face off and replace it, but that won't fix your terrible bone structure

I guess I'll have to bash my bones to pieces then rebuild myself with legos.
It's even worse when you could otherwise be perfectly successful and productive.
So much potential wasted because of my sub 2 looks.
When you are sub2, have facial deformities like I do, the damage it does goes far beyond your dating life, your interaction with females.

It fuck your whole life up.
I hate it when retards here say "it's better to be a 2 than a 5 cos then you know it's over"
They cant even comprehend what it's like to go though life with deformities in your face.
Your problem becomes much more severe than not being able to get laid/getting rejected by women.

I got a cashier spit on me
once, a random dude walking past me told me i should wash my face with acid
etc

these are regular days for me.

I know how it feels dude,
I'm also truly ugly.
I bet most of the people on here isnt close as ugly as I am.