Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life is unbearable.

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
None of my copes give me even the slightest happiness anymore.
I have no willpower or energy and getting up in the morning is a struggle.
Every day my mother is nagging me to get wageslave hell job even though I am useless and introverted and hate being around people especially in a professional context.
I have to start contributing to the rent so we don't end up homeless.
I'm starting to become easily irritated and resent everyone around me and have to restrain myself so I don't lash out at people. I am sick of even the company of my parents most days and have no way to get away from them so I can just rot in peace.
As an incel I am one of the most despised people in soyciety but I despise normalfags even more. I live in a city so I can't just go into a field or woods somewhere away from people and be at peace.
I am a disappointment to all my friends and family, a jobless NEET incel with nothing going on in my life. And I hate that I was born just to have to live up to people's standards. I never asked for it and I would be better off not existing, but I can't an hero either because I don't want to devastate my mother and I am cursed with the fear of death that biological organisms evolved to have.
I am getting older every day and it only gets worse.

I will never understand how people believe there is an all-powerful, kind and loving God, because why the fuck would this be life if there was?

None of my copes give me even the slightest happiness anymore.
I have no willpower or energy and getting up in the morning is a struggle.
Every day my mother is nagging me to get wageslave hell job even though I am useless and introverted and hate being around people especially in a professional context.
I have to start contributing to the rent so we don't end up homeless.
I'm starting to become easily irritated and resent everyone around me and have to restrain myself so I don't lash out at people. I am sick of even the company of my parents most days and have no way to get away from them so I can just rot in peace.
As an incel I am one of the most despised people in soyciety but I despise normalfags even more. I live in a city so I can't just go into a field or woods somewhere away from people and be at peace.
I am a disappointment to all my friends and family, a jobless NEET incel with nothing going on in my life. And I hate that I was born just to have to live up to people's standards. I never asked for it and I would be better off not existing, but I can't an hero either because I don't want to devastate my mother and I am cursed with the fear of death that biological organisms evolved to have.
I am getting older every day and it only gets worse.

I will never understand how people believe there is an all-powerful, kind and loving God, because why the fuck would this be life if there was?
ARE YOU A PEDOPHILE OR NIGGER!? (IN VIDEO GAME)

Yes life can be so cruel for so many of us born as a sacrifical lamb for world full evil

Brutal, your only hope is going back to school and studymaxxing if you don't have a degree; you'll just keep transforming into even more of a husk if the cycle of rotting continues. :society:

Brutal, your only hope is going back to school and studymaxxing if you don't have a degree; you'll just keep transforming into even more of a husk if the cycle of rotting continues. :society:
Yes, I will either go back to college or get an apprenticeship or something. I no longer have the option of rotting and as you say, I will only become more depressed if I rot forever. Still, the thought of wageslaving doesn't fill me with joy either.