Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life is The Matrix except Neo has no powers, the system has no escape, and Trinity rejects him

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
Re-imagine that classic film only with a different spin and then it’s true to life. In a lot of ways Cypher genuinely was right. He saw through the veil and understood the lies of the system and how things truly were. But for what? All it did was make him more miserable since now even though he knows the truth he’s powerless to meaningfully change anything. And the woman he loved rejected him for the god Chad “the literal one” Neo JFL.

“If society told young men the truth they would either drop out, lash out, or take what they want by force.
> P-pathetic incels have to rape
Pathetic femoids need the force of the state to steal money/labor from these sexless men while expecting them to shut up and accept their position. This one-sided deal will not last forever. If women are unwilling to give something back eventually the entire thing will collapse and they will not like what happens afterwards.”
— anon

You have the countless masses who are effectively NPCs who take the Bluepill. By and large they simply believe what they’re told without really questioning the norms and top down propaganda of their own society. Eg News media says X is good, Y is bad, tribe A believes religion B whereas tribe C believes religion D. Groups 1,2, and 3 are evil and it’s a good thing to criticize them, groups 4, 5, and 6 are perfect and off limits from any criticism. These specific words are wrongthink and will get you fired, women are men now, Etc etc. Obviously there are valid reasons underpinning real positions in life but the bluepilled NPC merely adopts the views they are told without skepticism or critical thought then get offended when someone dares to espouse a different view.

So, we saw the truth that young men today are living harder lives and are unable despite their best efforts to get decent jobs, a decent wife, a family of their own, and a home. We saw the truth that western societies are turned strategically against us and in fact outright discriminate in favor of women whether it’s in grading, scholarship support, affirmative action for jobs, or even lighter prison sentences, more favorable divorce terms, and even cancer funding. We saw the truth that the only way men and women pair off even remotely evenly requires norms, structures, and values that have long since been eradicated. We saw the truth that our own institutions are corrupt and driven by a broken false ideology. Most women have broken brains — dating and sex are now a cynical marketplace and it is totally completely thoroughly fucked:
View: https://youtu.be/7rgXgANHrhk
And now what? All I can do is disengage from society. Anything actionable will get you thrown in prison at worst and at best will have you lose your job (we live in an era where fucking saying a naughty no-no word will legitimately get you fired the absolute state) and everyone you know would abandon you for believing differently to them because it offends them. The only move is to NEET and drop out seems to me. I can’t right now or I’ll be homeless but I’ll do the bare minimum that I can because it’s clear there’s no reward, no point, no reason to do anything more than that things being what they are. Maybe I’m wrong, perhaps there’s hope young men are able to unify around common goals and affect real change. Here’s hopin

Last edited:
I would NEET if I could. Being a wageslave as a sub5 is torture. There's just nothing there waiting for us.

I love how you take a break from the forum, log in at night, leave a thought-provoking thread for us to reflect on, then disappear into the shadows with an uncertain date of return. I was a reader of your threads before joining the forum. Pure gold.

I wonder how many of our members would act like Cypher and murder their brothers just for the opportunity to live as handsome men. Cypher witnessed how brutal this side of the Matrix can be and he noped out instantly, siding with the agents in exchange for a perfect life. The depiction of "Ignorance is bliss".

I often dream about the West collapsing because our modern lifestyles have become too much to handle. Stressful jobs, suboptimal wages, ridiculously expensive houses, worthless degress, and the uselessness of modern women.

Western life is just a mixture of hedonism and nihilism these days. Hard to find spirituality among people. We are going to need a massive tragedy for that situation to change.

I would NEET if I could. Being a wageslave as a sub5 is torture. There's just nothing there waiting for us.
Same man, I just quit a part time job because it was so bad I would rather be homeless than go back there. That’s the state of the job market right now and I’d rather die than suffer in some of these places where you’re treated like you’re actual dirt, not by customers mind you, but by your female managers and co workers.

I was promised it would become full time with benefits at a specific date and they flat out lied so I put my foot down on it and ledt. But what else is new? Companies are evil and lie all the time while treating their staff like dogshit and paying less and less in inflation adjusted terms. The only way out is to land a cushy corporate job to to be high enough up in the hierarchy that things start getting good. But landing those jobs is not easy especially if you’re an ugly man with no connections.

I love how you take a break from the forum, log in at night, leave a thought-provoking thread for us to reflect on, then disappear into the shadows with an uncertain date of return. I was a reader of your threads before joining the forum. Pure gold.

I wonder how many of our members would act like Cypher and murder their brothers just for the opportunity to live as handsome men. Cypher witnessed how brutal this side of the Matrix can be and he noped out instantly, siding with the agents in exchange for a perfect life. The depiction of "Ignorance is bliss".

I often dream about the West collapsing because our modern lifestyles have become too much to handle. Stressful jobs, suboptimal wages, ridiculously expensive houses, worthless degress, and the uselessness of modern women.

Western life is just a mixture of hedonism and nihilism these days. Hard to find spirituality among people. We are going to need a massive tragedy for that situation to change.
Well thanks man, that’s a funny way of describing it. Your last two paragraphs are spot on and you laid that out perfectly.
> Nihilism and Hedonism
There’s no community or even sense of family anymore for a lot of us. I don’t know what can be done to fix this but western society is fucking soul crushing and at this point I wonder if only the very top are actually happy among young people at least. Everyone smart is “low trust” where I live — it’s just expected that your boss or your coworker or even your friend will screw you over to advance themselves. And in that kind of environment it becomes the norm. People like us are losing hope and don’t have anything to believe in or look forward to.

Cypher made mistakes, for one the machine’s probably would not have even tried to reinsert him. Smith sends the strike to their ship and it would’ve killed Cypher too. Also Smith wasn’t even coy about this. He says “whatever you want” to Cypher which should’ve a red flag as the machines though powerful have limits.

If it were me I don’t think I would’ve killed all my crew mates, but it’s hard to know what you’d do in that situation. He clearly isn’t well liked by his peers and was rejected for his romantic endeavor too. He also knows the truth but is powerless to do anything with that knowledge. There’s nowhere else for him to go. He may have known it was a long shot but chose to ER himself because he was so miserable and driven to bitterness that he opted for that path knowing it would “probably” not end well, who knows.

Matrix 1 is a really good film. Sequels less so then the directors became trains and lost their minds sadly. Nutty how overwhelming success, extravagant wealth, heavy drugs, and the Hollywood culture just destroys people psychologically.

Last edited:
Yes cypher was truly black pilled even though he intended to return to the blue pill ironically

Yes cypher was truly black pilled even though he intended to return to the blue pill ironically
One of the best characters in movies I’ve seen. Nobody brings him up for the “literally me” Ryan Gosling or Fight Club type compilations but Cypher is more literally me than any of them tbh. Not that I’m a murderous psycho but people do extreme things when pushed to hopelessness and despair especially if they think they were lied to like Cypher claims Morpheus did. I understand where he was coming from and how he felt.

*edit — Added in a bit to my last comment for your points. I think you nailed it man

Screenshot 20231128 054542 YouTube

From the video you attached. Btw, I hope you're doing good. Been a while.

Well thanks man, that’s a funny way of describing it. Your last two paragraphs are spot on and you laid that out perfectly.
> Nihilism and Hedonism
There’s no community or even sense of family anymore for a lot of us. I don’t know what can be done to fix this but western society is fucking soul crushing and at this point I wonder if only the very top are actually happy among young people at least. Everyone smart is “low trust” where I live — it’s just expected that your boss or your coworker or even your friend will screw you over to advance themselves. And in that kind of environment it becomes the norm. People like us are losing hope and don’t have anything to believe in or even hope for really.

Cypher made mistakes, for one the machine’s probably would not have even tried to reinsert him. Smith sends the strike to their ship and it would’ve killed Cypher too. Also Smith wasn’t even coy about this. He says “whatever you want” to Cypher which should’ve a red flag as the machines though powerful have limits.

If it were me I don’t think I would’ve killed all my crew mates, but it’s hard to know what you’d do in that situation. He clearly isn’t well liked by his peers and was rejected for his romantic endeavor too. He also knows the truth but is powerless to do anything with that knowledge. There’s nowhere else for him to go. He may have known it was a long shot but chose to ER himself because he was so miserable and driven to bitterness that he opted for that path knowing it would “probably” not end well, who knows.

Matrix 1 is a really good film. Sequels less so then the directors became trains and lost their minds sadly. Nutty how overwhelming success, extravagant wealth, heavy drugs, and the Hollywood culture just destroys people psychologically.
That restaurant scene in which he gets to drink wine and eat steak all he wants perfectly depicts the temptations of living in ignorance. People would rather party themselves to death than confront the existential crisis and spiritual emptiness creeping up. Those who do, often get horrified by what they see and dive into nihilism. It's too much to handle. This problem needs to be addressed sooner or later because people are going to find out that alcohol, sex and music cannot make up for a lack of community, spirituality and traditional values.

:feelsYall: neeting is beautiful and it means true transcendence :feelsaww: only when neet can one fully shed normalfag goy "morality" :feelscomfy:

Same man, I just quit a part time job because it was so bad I would rather be homeless than go back there. That’s the state of the job market right now and I’d rather die than suffer in some of these places where you’re treated like you’re actual dirt, not by customers mind you, but by your female managers and co workers.

I was promised it would become full time with benefits at a specific date and they flat out lied so I put my foot down on it and ledt. But what else is new? Companies are evil and lie all the time while treating their staff like dogshit and paying less and less in inflation adjusted terms. The only way out is to land a cushy corporate job to to be high enough up in the hierarchy that things start getting good. But landing those jobs is not easy especially if you’re an ugly man with no connections.
I'm so sick of not being able to find work any fucking where. How much longer can they keep this shit up?

View attachment 972831
From the video you attached. Btw, I hope you're doing good. Been a while.
That reply pains my brain to read. “To a certain extent” :feelsseriously: Uh-huh It’s a mystery to me how women are even capable of being this blind to how their own minds work and to what they actually do in practice. Women tend to be solipsistic, that’s what I see.

Anyway, this kind of terrible advice from women is why people came up with that adage “Watch what women actually do not why they say” and “Don’t talk to the fish about how to catch it, talk to other fishermen” and so on.

Though for that second phrase the video made a good point that for top men who get women easily without trying very hard they also give bad advice sometimes since “being themselves” worked out great in their specific case. Successful men also have a cognitive bias in that they were successful and they think they worked pretty hard so they think anyone else who failed just didn’t try or just didn’t do the right things. Sometimes that can be true, but when big trends start emerging, yeah, I doubt it.

Thanks for askin man. How are you doin dude? For your avi I recently watched Eva again, good shit. The more time goes by the more I like the “in their heads” second half.

Eh, I’m not doin good but I bet all of us are in that boat. Just feels hopeless these days not just with women, it’s jobs and the way you’re treated, it’s the dissolving prospect of ever owning my own home, the reality that I’ll never have my own family, the fact that any sense of community and societal cohesion has fallen through the floor and everyone in the work place is like a starving hyena in terms of how they fuck each other over. It’s how apparent it’s become that the people in cushy positions often don’t deserve it while being the most cruel to those they deem beneath them. None of that is unique to me of course. I think a huge portion of young men are more or less in that boat and are thus quite miserable — which is really what you’d logically expect to happen.

Thanks for asking though, seriously this board is effectively the only place I know of where people like us can go and the community genuinely understands what your life is like. Everywhere else they just attack you viscously, normally by women who see our complaints as a threat to the good thing they have going. And they say women are the compassionate sex.

Last edited:
Life is the matrix if Keanu Reeves and Joe Pantoliano switched characters

That restaurant scene in which he gets to drink wine and eat steak all he wants perfectly depicts the temptations of living in ignorance. People would rather party themselves to death than confront the existential crisis and spiritual emptiness creeping up. Those who do, often get horrified by what they see and dive into nihilism. It's too much to handle. This problem needs to be addressed sooner or later because people are going to find out that alcohol, sex and music cannot make up for a lack of community, spirituality and traditional values.
I don’t have anything of value to add to this, except that this is a great comment and I think your points are spot on. It’s not that I don’t think eventually change of some kind will come it’s more a question of when and how it can happen. I dunno but I hope I’m here for it. For now it seems more like countries like the US will just slowly turn into Brazil where gradually most people’s quality of life declines and everyone stops having kids. People push back on this by claiming toys and modern comforts make life better but when you get down to it none of those things are really what people find satisfy them long term. Copes and toys =/= a meaningful life where your actual needs are met. And moreover to afford those toys we work ourselves hard in jobs where most are miserable.

They do for foids, but then again, they are soulless creatures.
Those things would be a nice bonus to enjoy assuming the rest of your life going well enough. But if it’s all you have then it doesn’t satisfy and the copes straight up stop working in my experience. They barely keep the creeping dread away if at all.

If you’re the average woman you’re under a lot less financial burden because there’s a guy out there that even though you may find attractive will “take responsibility” and let you live with them. Women also have the option of being a stay at home parent, the vast majority of men never have this option on the table. And women never want for sex because they can just hop on a dating app and bam Chads DTF 10 minutes later.

Add on top of all this benefits they receive in terms of affirmative action in Uni and the job market and it’s just surreal to behold when women claim erroneously that their lives are harder than men’s or that men are privileged while they are oppressed. Mind boggling how anyone is capable of seeing the picture like that, you’d have to be retarded or a liar.

I'm so sick of not being able to find work any fucking where. How much longer can they keep this shit up?
It’s gotten really bad where I’m at least. Job market in my field seems to be totally dead. That or the jobs they do have are going to nepos/“women in tech” initiatives.

Everywhere is only hiring part time and then they make promises about full time down the road which never materializes because they were lying through their teeth. I keep saying to myself things will eventually turn around but as it is no job in my field (of which I actually have a lot of relevant work experience) will hire me even when the interviews seem to go well.

I had one recruiter flat out tell me I wasn’t hired because they want to go with an “equally qualified candidate that will enable a more diverse workplace” which means they hired a woman since I know for a fact this job has like 90% guys on staff. Affirmative action is gay and stupid. And don’t even get me started on how the USA has welfare programs that are only for women/single mothers. Gee that seems like “equality”

EDIT: Related —
View: https://youtu.be/_zK1Uqb8kUk

Last edited:
It’s gotten really bad where I’m at least. Job market in my field seems to be totally dead. That or the jobs they do have are going to nepos/“women in tech” initiatives.

Everywhere is only hiring part time and then they make promises about full time down the road which never materializes because they were lying through their teeth. I keep saying to myself things will eventually turn around but as it is no job in my field (of which I actually have a lot of relevant work experience) will hire me even when the interviews seem to go well.

I had one recruiter flat out tell me I wasn’t hired because they want to go with an “equally qualified candidate that will enable a more diverse workplace” which means they hired a woman since I know for a fact this job has like 90% guys on staff. Affirmative action is gay and stupid. And don’t even get me started on how the USA has welfare programs that are ONLY for women/single mothers. Genuinely fuck this shit.
Disgusting. I'm gonna acc lose it if I can't find work anywhere soon. Its been this way for months and months and months. I just need to wageslavemax rn to keep my mind occupied for the moment being, then accumulate enough money for my future plans. I'll likely be dead in 2024 or 2025

Disgusting. I'm gonna acc lose it if I can't find work anywhere soon. Its been this way for months and months and months. I just need to wageslavemax rn to keep my mind occupied for the moment being, then accumulate enough money for my future plans. I'll likely be dead in 2024 or 2025
I hear you man, I do. And people tend to be very unsympathetic if they already have a good job for whatever reason.

What plans are you aiming for? In my case I recently made a financial plan so I was going to start doing the Boglehead 3 Fund strategy (basically broad market passive index funds/setting up a retirement account) and try to plan for the long term but the trouble there is you need money in excess of living costs to do that sort of thing and to get the ball rolling and before any of that you need an emergency fund built up and even before that a lot of people opt to put save up for a down for a home instead so I dunno. Basically it’s all contingent on getting a decent job which seem to be like unicorns right about now.

And sorry to hear that, for what it’s worth I enjoy talking to you so you’ll be missed if you off yourself but at the same time I kinda get it with how much suffering there is and I feel the same way some days. What keeps me going is the hope I can land a decent job, get my life on track, and that once more young men see the truth society will begin to change. Cheers man

Last edited:
Men weren't supposed to visit schools together with females, they weren't supposed to work with females.
Those who allowed women to enter a workplace massively deserve unending shame.
I started to hate warmongers and those preoccupied with 'effectiveness'. If your wars and 'effectiveness' required to break all reasonable traditions, then fuck them both.

Some may say that females in the schools, workplace and army are needed because they 'soften tempers'. Maybe a presence of a women prevented some conflicts but this presence also provoked competition between the males thus leading to a more conflicts.
Bullying in modern schools and at work is very widespread and often women provoke competition and bullying between males.

Re-imagine that classic film only with a different spin and then it’s true to life. In a lot of ways Cypher genuinely was right. He saw through the veil and understood the lies of the system and how things truly were. But for what? All it did was make him more miserable since now even though he knows the truth he’s powerless to meaningfully change anything. And the woman he loved rejected him for the god Chad “the literal one” Neo JFL.

“If society told young men the truth they would either drop out, lash out, or take what they want by force.
> P-pathetic incels have to rape
Pathetic femoids need the force of the state to steal money/labor from these sexless men while expecting them to shut up and accept their position. This one-sided deal will not last forever. If women are unwilling to give something back eventually the entire thing will collapse and they will not like what happens afterwards.”
— anon

You have the countless masses who are effectively NPCs who take the Bluepill. By and large they simply believe what they’re told without really questioning the norms and top down propaganda of their own society. Eg News media says X is good, Y is bad, tribe A believes religion B whereas tribe C believes religion D. Groups 1,2, and 3 are evil and it’s a good thing to criticize them, groups 4, 5, and 6 are perfect and off limits from any criticism. These specific words are wrongthink and will get you fired, women are men now, Etc etc. Obviously there are valid reasons underpinning real positions in life but the bluepilled NPC merely adopts the views they are told without skepticism or critical thought then get offended when someone dares to espouse a different view.

So, we saw the truth that young men today are living harder lives and are unable despite their best efforts to get decent jobs, a decent wife, a family of their own, and a home. We saw the truth that western societies are turned strategically against us and in fact outright discriminate in favor of women whether it’s in grading, scholarship support, affirmative action for jobs, or even lighter prison sentences, more favorable divorce terms, and even cancer funding. We saw the truth that the only way men and women pair off even remotely evenly requires norms, structures, and values that have long since been eradicated. We saw the truth that our own institutions are corrupt and driven by a broken false ideology. Most women have broken brains — dating and sex are now a cynical marketplace and it is totally completely thoroughly fucked:
View: https://youtu.be/7rgXgANHrhk
And now what? All I can do is disengage from society. Anything actionable will get you thrown in prison at worst and at best will have you lose your job (we live in an era where fucking saying a naughty no-no word will legitimately get you fired the absolute state) and everyone you know would abandon you for believing differently to them because it offends them. The only move is to NEET and drop out seems to me. I can’t right now or I’ll be homeless but I’ll do the bare minimum that I can because it’s clear there’s no reward, no point, no reason to do anything more than that things being what they are. Maybe I’m wrong, perhaps there’s hope young men are able to unify around common goals and affect real change. Here’s hopin

hoe-math is a dumbass

I HATE THE DEMIURGE
I HATE THE DEMIURGE

That reply pains my brain to read. “To a certain extent” :feelsseriously: Uh-huh It’s a mystery to me how women are even capable of being this blind to how their own minds work and to what they actually do in practice. Women tend to be solipsistic, that’s what I see.

Anyway, this kind of terrible advice from women is why people came up with that adage “Watch what women actually do not why they say” and “Don’t talk to the fish about how to catch it, talk to other fishermen” and so on.
Foids love abusing the Just-World fallacy, which itself is predicated upon them refusing to acknowledge efforts of men.
This comment perfectly captures that. First she is attributing men's biological instinct to seek foids to foids themselves putting an effort to be more desirable. Funnily enough, for the sake of their argument, "men being visual creatures" goes out of the window. Then they refuse to acknowledge the man's effort because they are fully aware that there doesn't exist an objective scale to measure one's effort in a social setting, where everything is influenced by how visually pleasing one is.

Last edited:
Maybe a presence of a women prevented some conflicts
Unsubstantiated. Foids don't dominate any field of occupation which causes stress and temper that they didn't thousands of years ago. Arguably, foids used to work much more mentally and physically taxing jobs before modernity. The stats that bluepilled sack of shits with dongs (they don't deserve to be called men) pull out of their asses to justify their discrimination leave out way too much context. By the time, those stats are debunked, the socially acceptable opinion has already been set in stone. Also, they can just publish plain wrong stats and can blame a coding error later.

Edit: A week or two ago, some bluepilled guy here claimed that companies are refusing to hire men because when they get rejected by their foid colleagues they feel down and distracted. He was also likely in support of such discrimination. This just proves that this clown world just keeps making contradictory reasons to justify their shitty treatment of men.

Last edited:
Eh, I’m not doin good but I bet all of us are in that boat. Just feels hopeless these days not just with women, it’s jobs and the way you’re treated, it’s the dissolving prospect of ever owning my own home, the reality that I’ll never have my own family, the fact that any sense of community and societal cohesion has fallen through the floor and everyone in the work place is like a starving hyena in terms of how they fuck each other over. It’s how apparent it’s become that the people in cushy positions often don’t deserve it while being the most cruel to those they deem beneath them. None of that is unique to me of course. I think a huge portion of young men are more or less in that boat and are thus quite miserable — which is really what you’d logically expect to happen.
I'm fairly aware of your situation at your workplace and that cunt of a manager you have to deal. In terms of where we live, we are worlds apart. IDK, if my advises are worth any cents and not something you have not come across before, but I'd suggest getting a coding gig going. Good for remote jobs. A lot of westerns are also moving to less developed countries to start their businesses. Maybe something to look into. Or just SEAmax if you can afford it.

hoe-math is a dumbass
He gets some things wrong probably because he describes himself as being successful with women and can be more red pill than black, but in general terms I enjoy his videos for being entertaining depictions that cut to the chase quickly.

I'm fairly aware of your situation at your workplace and that cunt of a manager you have to deal. In terms of where we live, we are worlds apart. IDK, if my advises are worth any cents and not something you have not come across before, but I'd suggest getting a coding gig going. Good for remote jobs. A lot of westerns are also moving to less developed countries to start their businesses. Maybe something to look into. Or just SEAmax if you can afford it.
Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.

Don't need tragedy to address 'suboptimal wages'. Even Chadlites can prod unions to push for raises.

Don't need tragedy to address 'suboptimal wages'. Even Chadlites can prod unions to push for raises.
Unions get crushed into the ground in the states barring industries where they’re already established. Unions may not be perfect but the more time passes the more I think they’re necessary in a lot of industries since individually even upper educated labor has lost so much negotiating power. Unfortunately combating corruption in the union and unions focusing on the wrong things can certainly be issues but still.

One thing that the new right and everyone on the left can agree on is a unified hatred of the modern corporation. The “Musk Twitter” maneuver where private equity buys out a company then they fire half the staff and dump all the work onto who’s left, cut wages and benefits, then start the death spiral of staff turn over is very real. My old company went from a reasonable place to work to a shithole overnight and the management flat out lied to the staff repeatedly just to get people to stay in bad conditions longer.

I think it’s accurate to say we went from citizens to serfs by and large. It’s surreal talking with boomers about what their working life was like since, don’t get me wrong many still had rough jobs, but at least in my family they look back on it fondly and have numerous stories of companies treating them very well, training them, investing in them with fair pay and benefits, caring if they stayed long term, etc. Overtime it seems the value of labor gutterballed and more and more power shifted into the hands of the employer as well as companies pushing harder and harder for more efficiency and productivity per person then play that out over decades and you get what we have today.

Last edited:
Very based thread. Current culture is so fucking stupid. All men want is to have normal lives, but society takes that away, shames us, and blames us for not being able to have it. And the solution is so simple... we had the solution implemented and working even a few decades ago.

Also, I'd like to leave a go fuck yourself to Matrix 4.

One thing that the new right and everyone on the left can agree on is a unified hatred of the modern corporation. The “Musk Twitter” maneuver where private equity buys out a company then they fire half the staff and dump all the work onto who’s left, cut wages and benefits, then start the death spiral of staff turn over is very real. My old company went from a reasonable place to work to a shithole overnight and the management flat out lied to the staff repeatedly just to get people to stay in bad conditions longer.
This is generally bad, but Musk doing to to Twitter was a great thing. Twitter was a propaganda machine where everyone was more activist and focused on censorship than developer, analyst, etc.

Matrix 1 was great
Matrix 2-3 were good
Matrix 4 is absolute dogshit

:feelsrope:Very based thread. Current culture is so fucking stupid. All men want is to have normal lives, but society takes that away, shames us, and blames us for not being able to have it. And the solution is so simple... we had the solution implemented and working even a few decades ago.

Also, I'd like to leave a go fuck yourself to Matrix 4.
It’s incredible just how terrible Matrix 4 was and I was stunned when I saw what the budget cost for that piece of shit.

And agreed, we already had a working solution but it’s like everyone collectively forgot why those norms, structures, and values mattered and why they were in place to begin with. That, or people didn’t forget but rather those in power and the wealthy took over the media and educational institutions and turned society to what they wanted. I can only speculate I guess but things are terrible in the modern day for the average young man.

Everyone points to technology and convenience and toys like those are what really matters for human happiness and that baffles me since so many people clearly have deep unmet need and no social circles, no decent job, no home etc etc. Yet we’re told it’s the best time in history because the iPhone exists :feelsseriously: Nigga that is not what matters. A large cohort of people including women (have you seen the anti depressant rate among women these days?) are not happy with the current way things are.

Some human needs:
1) to live / eat sleep
2) shelter
3) to love and be loved
4) sex
5) family/arguably to reproduce since “eat sleep reproduce” were a part of all life forms dating back forever.
6) to be important / valued and respected by your peers
7) variety

Now look at the lives young men are leading and tell me we have it made because of air conditioning and computers. Also we have to pay for those things. Even art is in a fucking dark age too. And to top it all off all of the nice things one can enjoy are contingent upon engaging with really awful working conditions for a lot of people especially young guys who are more willing to those jobs (out of necessity/lack of options honestly) vs women.

Just getting basic health coverage is an uphill battle in the states because companies only want part time workers to side step paying for benefits. But I’ll cut myself off from going on another rant :feelsrope:cheers man. :feelsokman: I hope things start to get better out there.

Last edited:
This is generally bad, but Musk doing to to Twitter was a great thing. Twitter was a propaganda machine where everyone was more activist and focused on censorship than developer, analyst, etc.
Good point, I agree that Twitter now is way better than it was due to how awful their approach to “content moderation” was. Somebody needed to step in and remove the California wokie monopoly on social media giants so I’m glad that one happened.

I mainly just wanted to use it as a reference point people would recognize for when company’s get bought and the workers get really fucked over. Not really a good example though thinking on it since that take over probably was a good thing compared to how biased they were before compared to now. They were basically Reddit 2 back then.

It’s incredible just how terrible Matrix 4 was and I was stunned when I saw what the budget cost for that piece of shit.

And agreed, we already had a working solution but it’s like everyone collectively forgot why those norms, structures, and values mattered and why they were in place to begin with. That, or people didn’t forget but rather those in power and the wealthy took over the media and educational institutions and turned society to what they wanted. I can only speculate I guess but things are terrible in the modern day for the average young man.

Everyone points to technology and convenience and toys like those are what really matters for human happiness and that baffles me since so many people clearly have deep unmet need and no social circles, no decent job, no home etc etc. Yet we’re told it’s the best time in history because the iPhone exists :feelsseriously: Nigga that is not what matters. A large cohort of people including women (have you seen the anti depressant rate among women these days?) are not happy with the current way things are.

Some human needs:
1) to live / eat sleep
2) shelter
3) to love and be loved
4) sex
5) family/arguably to reproduce since “eat sleep reproduce” were a part of all life forms dating back forever.
7) variety

Now look at the lives young men are leading and tell me we have it made because of air conditioning and computers. Also we have to pay for those things. Even art is in a fucking dark age too. And to top it all off all of the nice things one can enjoy are contingent upon engaging with really awful working conditions for a lot of people especially young guys who are more willing to those jobs (out of necessity/lack of options honestly) vs women.

Just getting basic health coverage is an uphill battle in the states because companies only want part time workers to side step paying for benefits. But I’ll cut myself off from going on another rant :feelsrope:cheers man. :feelsokman: I hope things start to get better out there.
Matrix 4 followed the feminist formula: men bad - women good, women can do everything that men do but better, white men evil (notice how both villains are white, blue eyed males while everyone else is a foid, except keanu, because he's Neo).

Yeah, agreed. Add to all this the heavy misuse of technology (focus on social media, attention seeking, thots, sexualization of society) and we get where we are today, with men not even getting basic human needs met.

Honestly I don't get why women are suffering. They have literally everything. Why are they sad and depressed?

Good point, I agree that Twitter now is way better than it was due to how awful their approach to “content moderation” was. Somebody needed to step in and remove the California wokie monopoly on social media giants so I’m glad that one happened.

I mainly just wanted to use it as a reference point people would recognize for when company’s get bought and the workers get really fucked over. Not really a good example though thinking on it since that take over probably was a good thing compared to how biased they were before compared to now. They were basically Reddit 2 back then.
I never really used Twitter, but from the few screenshots I saw it was Reddit 2 lol. Reddit also needs a take over like this, it's such a vile place.

This is true in the case of smaller companies. I've it happening. Company get bought over and new owner cleans house, ends projects, etc. It's also very true in gaming industry.

Some human needs:
1) to live / eat sleep
2) shelter
3) to love and be loved
4) sex
7) variety
Yeah, a high-trust family environment truly is one of the most important factors to be a healthy basically satisfied human.

I hear you man, I do. And people tend to be very unsympathetic if they already have a good job for whatever reason.

What plans are you aiming for? In my case I recently made a financial plan so I was going to start doing the Boglehead 3 Fund strategy (basically broad market passive index funds/setting up a retirement account) and try to plan for the long term but the trouble there is you need money in excess of living costs to do that sort of thing and to get the ball rolling and before any of that you need an emergency fund built up and even before that a lot of people opt to put save up for a down for a home instead so I dunno. Basically it’s all contingent on getting a decent job which seem to be like unicorns right about now.

And sorry to hear that, for what it’s worth I enjoy talking to you so you’ll be missed if you off yourself but at the same time I kinda get it with how much suffering there is and I feel the same way some days. What keeps me going is the hope I can land a decent job, get my life on track, and that once more young men see the truth society will begin to change. Cheers man
Everytime I think of trying i immediately get reminded of all the reasons why I'd fail. I've never tried once but I'm also tired of the fools saying "muh you've never talked to women", "you've never asked a girl out". U don't have to be a genius to know its not gonna work out. I didn't think I was ugly, I thought I was at least average facially but it seems I'm below average. I'm tired of being lied to about my fucking looks, I despise it