Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "life is suffering" is just a subhuman cope to avoid roping

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
He's right about one thing. Life is inherently painful. Pain is the default state pf human existence. So maybe he's not entirely wrong with these tricks.
Thats some shitty cope. I can't see a chad whos traveling and having fun all the time being in a "default state of pain" since there's nothing that would cause him any sort of pain that would hinder his life. It's the same with women and a good chunk of normies as well. Yeah they could always get diseases or go broke, but unless that actually happens (unlikely) then you can't justify a subhuman terrible life by coping that "life is pain for everyone"

"Life is suffering" is subhuman cope for getting the short end of the stick

everything as an incel is cope.

yeah philosophers are fucking retarded

yeah philosophers are fucking retarded
Its no wonder 99.999% of them were poorcel subhumans with shit genes. They had to cope somehow

Thats some shitty cope. I can't see a chad whos traveling and having fun all the time being in a "default state of pain" since there's nothing that would cause him any sort of pain that would hinder his life. It's the same with women and a good chunk of normies as well. Yeah they could always get diseases or go broke, but unless that actually happens (unlikely) then you can't justify a subhuman terrible life by coping that "life is pain for everyone"

They have human bodies and hence pain. They willl grow old and decrepit and die painfully like everyone else. The thing is everything that is driven by evolution is in a state of pain.

They have human bodies and hence pain. They willl grow old and decrepit and die painfully like everyone else. The thing is everything that is driven by evolution is in a state of pain.
growing old doesnt mean they're in a default state of pain since a default state of pain means they're suffering from day one and during their prime as well

growing old doesnt mean they're in a default state of pain since a default state of pain means they're suffering from day one and during their prime as well
Everyone is suffering to some degree. Its the only constant of living in a biological body

Everyone is suffering to some degree. Its the only constant of living in a biological body
can you specify what suffering does a healthy financially stable chad experience? I just can't picture someone like that suffering in anyway whatsoever. Maybe suffering, but it would be too little that its irrelevant

but chad had an ear infection when he was 12 bro

can you specify what suffering does a healthy financially stable chad experience? I just can't picture someone like that suffering in anyway whatsoever. Maybe suffering, but it would be too little that its irrelevant
They are not that different from us. Only their environmental factors are different. That too mostly social ones.

Not really, those who are truly broken won't cope this way because they legit know it's so fucking over that they try to scrape for whatever's left of their happiness.

They are not that different from us. Only their environmental factors are different. That too mostly social ones.
Even IT wont be able to pull off that level of cope. What the fuck

Even IT wont be able to pull off that level of cope. What the fuck
It seems like you are projecting your own vision of a perfect self and condition onto them.

just wageslave wageslave wageslave, grit your teeth, get what you can, hustle, hustle, hustle, do what you can, chase money, chase sex, chase social status, chase initmacy, chase good feels, go to the caribeans or las vegas or macau or bali or thailand fuck prostitutes, get a 3rd world foid, outbreed chads and whites (most normies even if they have the looks or could get sperm of chad wont do it - ie foids that are intelligent enough wont get babies - and only if a foid is intelligent enough they also have the means to get chads pump and dump) drink your pina coladas, relax, relax and relax and then get back to work, anyways the world will end soon anyways so just relax and enjoy as much as you can

just wageslave wageslave wageslave, grit your teeth, get what you can, hustle, hustle, hustle, do what you can, chase money, chase sex, chase social status, chase initmacy, chase good feels, go to the caribeans or las vegas or macau or bali or thailand fuck prostitutes, get a 3rd world foid, outbreed chads and whites (most normies even if they have the looks or could get sperm of chad wont do it - ie foids that are intelligent enough wont get babies - and only if a foid is intelligent enough they also have the means to get chads pump and dump) drink your pina coladas, relax, relax and relax and then get back to work, anyways the world will end soon anyways so just relax and enjoy as much as you can
Too much effort for too little reward. You're probably better off rotting in your room with drugs

yes,I know it's cope,before I developed OCD life is great for me

yes,I know it's cope,before I developed OCD life is great for me
If OCD is your biggest problem then you're literally a different species than me

just different miserys
I do have OCD since childhood, its just that compared to my other issues its like getting pinched compared to getting burned alive

I do have OCD since childhood, its just that compared to my other issues its like getting pinched compared to getting burned alive
what are your other issues?
OCD severeness is different among different people,I haven't had a single happy day since I developed OCD

what are your other issues?
OCD severeness is different among different people,I haven't had a single happy day since I developed OCD
Severe baldness at 21

Manletism

Bad face

Zero money

Third world country

Shit ton of other mental issues

Zero social skills (mildly autistic) and zero friends

Severe baldness at 21

Manletism

Bad face

Zero money

Third world country

Shit ton of other mental issues

Zero social skills (mildly autistic) and zero friends
my condolences,life really isn't fair,I felt really sad when I saw youngsters enjoying life while I ldar in constant anxiety,felt I had lost the entire youth,I experienced nothing in my youthful years except anxiety and painfulness

which country do you live,seems there're very few people in most third world countries that have good English skills

my condolences,life really isn't fair,I felt really sad when I saw youngsters enjoying life while I ldar in constant anxiety,felt I had lost the entire youth,I experienced nothing in my youthful years except anxiety and painfulness

which country do you live,seems there're very few people in most third world countries that have good English skills
I live in Egypt. I'm slightly high IQ so i've been proficient with English since my teenage years, but other than that i don't have any other positive qualities that could pave the way for me to have a decent life.

And yeah it sucks rotting inside while having your prime slipping away. My life has been suffering since day one though, so i just don't care anymore since thats how things are meant to be for me

I live in Egypt. I'm slightly high IQ so i've been proficient with English since my teenage years, but other than that i don't have any other positive qualities that could pave the way for me to have a decent life.

And yeah it sucks rotting inside while having your prime slipping away. My life has been suffering since day one though, so i just don't care anymore since thats how things are meant to be for me
I think it is hard to find a decent job in egypt,most young people have a bleak future,I may exaggerate

I think it is hard to find a decent job in egypt,most young people have a bleak future,I may exaggerate
Yeah the economy here is shit tier and job market is really bad, but i could cope with that if i wasn't such a massive subhuman

Yeah the economy here is shit tier and job market is really bad, but i could cope with that if i wasn't such a massive subhuman
can try lifts and wigs,they may help

now I just want to make more money

can try lifts and wigs,they may help

now I just want to make more money
I can't lift since i take oral spironolactone (test blocker) and finasteride (DHT blocker) for baldness. Could care less about side effects at this point if i will be left alone for looking somewhat normal

I can't lift since i take oral spironolactone (test blocker) and finasteride (DHT blocker) for baldness. Could care less about side effects at this point if i will be left alone for looking somewhat normal
do your face look normal,you can have your picture rated on some based forums

do your face look normal,you can have your picture rated on some based forums
My face isn't that bad tbh, if i get fillers for dark circles and lose bloat i will look somewhat decent, but add baldness and manletism to the mix and it's beyond over

My face isn't that bad tbh, if i get fillers for dark circles and lose bloat i will look somewhat decent, but add baldness and manletism to the mix and it's beyond over
you can try lift shoes and wear wigs,they may help

what the fuck?:worryfeels:

People push this mantra to keep incels from roping :feelsbadman:

They're still humans. So the human condition still applies to them and all that comes with it.
Yeah - but the premise of the thread is that the "human condition" of suffering is cope.
So you can't just use "human condition" as the argument to justify itself.

You'll have to tell us exactly why a teenager getting blown by jb's and loved by countless peers, family and teachers is suffering.

Or why a man who is looking forward to a promising carrier and a reasonably good marriage is in constant pain.

Or why an old guy who's had a fulfilling life - well spent in the company of his wife, kids and friends and with a comfy retirement plan - is in a state where it would logically be better for him to rope than go on living his unbearably awful life.

Well for the vast majority of people life is very stressful. Sure, life is good for the privileged 2% of the world's population. But whenever we say those old axioms, we talk generally. Remember, white people make up 14% of the global population, and in that 14% how many are wealthy and attractive? That's the privileged few we're talking about.

Not for everyone but it is pointless for everyone.

Yeah - but the premise of the thread is that the "human condition" of suffering is cope.

You'll have to tell us exactly why a teenager getting blown by jb's and loved by countless peers, family and teachers is suffering.

Or why a man who is looking forward to a promising carrier and a reasonably good marriage is in constant pain.

Or why an old guy who's had a fulfilling life - well spent in the company of his wife, kids and friends and with a comfy retirement plan - is in a state where it would logically be better for him to rope than go on living his unbearably awful life.
You're being a bit unfair by comparing the good things that come with life to the constant core of suffering and pain beneath it all. Its a fundamental part of the human condition. One could say some suffer less than others, but the human condition stays where it is.

And the reason is we are biological creatures whose bodies are driven by things that came about via evolution. Evolution encodes that "need" inside the fabric of our existence which leads to pain. Even the bacteria, who can't feel anything are not impervious to it. Infact any evolving species will eventually develop some kind of pain/pleasure response.

I could go on about how pleasure and pain are really two sides of the same coin but lets not go there. The thing is if people actually understood this world and our place in it, humanity would rope. Chad and incel alike

You're being a bit unfair
Arguments are correct, not fair.
constant core of suffering and pain beneath it all. Its a fundamental part of the human condition. One could say some suffer less than others, but the human condition stays where it is.
The LITERAL POINT of THIS THREAD is to CHALLENGE THAT ASSUMPTION.
This is effectively what your reasoning sounds like to me.
1 + 1 = 3 because of the underlying math. Some 1+1's are not like the others, but the 1+1 = 3 stays where it is.

And the reason is we are biological creatures whose bodies are driven by things that came about via evolution. Evolution encodes that "need" inside the fabric of our existence
Evolution as an optimizer doesn't encode anything. It just goes with what works.

which leads to pain.
If you're saying that the drive to do anything = pain, then I concede.

Even the bacteria, who can't feel anything are not impervious to it.
Contradictory statement, and bacteria don't feel pain.

Infact any evolving species will eventually develop some kind of pain/pleasure response.
Not true. Most simple species have no such response.

I could go on about how pleasure and pain are really two sides of the same coin
They are not.

he thing is if people actually understood this world and our place in it, humanity would rope. Chad and incel alike
Cope

Evolution as an optimizer doesn't encode anything. It just goes with what works.
Yes nature is neutral at its core. But the optimization that you talk(if that's the analogy you prefer) of itself is the source of pain. Its guided by a struggle against the "outside" and hence is the fundamental source of suffering. Its built into the system.
Contradictory statement, and bacteria don't feel pain.

Not true. Most simple species have no such response.

Most species have some kind of response to their environment. They just don't have a nervous system to give it context.
They are not.

Yes they are. Pleasure is born from suffering. There is no pleasure in food without the need to satisfy hunger. No pleasure in sex without the need to spread your seed. No pleasure in sweet stuff without the need for carbohydrates. Its the evolutionary pain of need that gives birth to pleasure. And born as a human we can't be free from this. Evolution has doomed us in a life of perpetual pain where pleasure is literally defined by the ability to alleviate that pain. Which brings me to my last point...
Yes COPE. We are practically puppets, driven by a puppet master with no real control over our own fates. This is the gift of evolution. The problem is we have the ability to comprehend our situation but are too afraid to face it. That's why we cope, cope, cope. Cope with whatever material pleasure this body could afford, cope with social connections or wageslave or religion.

Because if we were to pause and think logically about what we are. We'd realise that rope is the only logical conclusion of it all. Cope till you rope

Yes they are. Pleasure is born from suffering. There is no pleasure in food without the need to satisfy hunger. No pleasure in sex without the need to spread your seed. No pleasure in sweet stuff without the need for carbohydrates. Its the evolutionary pain of need that gives birth to pleasure. And born as a human we can't be free from this. Evolution has doomed us in a life of perpetual pain where pleasure is literally defined by the ability to alleviate that pain. Which brings me to my last point...
If you're saying that the drive to do anything = pain, then I concede.