Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

life is so gray

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
havent left house in many years
im just isolating
nothing makes sense anymore

Why don't you leave your house to go outside?

How did you become so isolated?

Did you sense the comedy of life?

I'll be honest I think you might on the verge of a great mystical experience.

Over for lifeissoGrAYcels.

I'll be honest I think you might on the verge of a great mystical experience.
no such thing

Why don't you leave your house to go outside?

How did you become so isolated?

Did you sense the comedy of life?
1. because its pointless, and theres no benefits in doing so. people go out to enjoy themselves, i enjoy being at home more, even though its depressing. its also very comfortable. if there were significant benefits in going out, id probably go out

2. it started from being a game addict, also was bullied and betrayed many times

3. no

Here's what's going to happen.
I'm going to read this...
and you're going to listen,
and you're going to stay on the line.
You're not going to interrupt.
You're not going to speak for any reason.
Now, some of this you know.
I'm going to start at the top of the page.
Meticulous, yes. Methodical. Educated.
They were these things.
Nothing extreme. Like anyone, they varied.
There were days of mistakes
and laziness and infighting.
And there were days, good days,
when by anyone's judgment...
they would have to be considered clever.
No one would say
that what they were doing was complicated.
It wouldn't even be considered new.
Except maybe in the geological sense.
They took from their surroundings
what was needed...
and made of it something more.

1. because its pointless, and theres no benefits in doing so. people go out to enjoy themselves, i enjoy being at home more, even though its depressing. its also very comfortable. if there were significant benefits in going out, id probably go out

I see. It is much safer inside, agreed. Many people prefer to stay indoors as much as possible.

Do you have a yard or garden to sit outside?

It's not a good life we have is it? I like to read books which helps.
Here's what's going to happen.
I'm going to read this...
and you're going to listen,

This seems to have meaning but I can't fathom it.

Is it a glitch in the Matrix?

Last edited:
Over for lifeissoGrAYcels.
Lmao
I see. It is much safer inside, agreed. Many people prefer to stay indoors as much as possible.

the difference in enjoyment alone is enough to make me stay at home, the only fun thing to do outside would be partying or dating i guess but its not possible for me

I leave my house maybe one a week. More like once every two. :feelsjuice: I used to kind of like it but the isolation gets to you. I am hoping I can understand it better as time goes.

Yeah it is. All the color has been sucked out. Everything seems hostile, foreign, and alien. I can't even enjoy the simple things anymore, like the warm rays of the sun on my skin, or the sound of the leaves swaying in the breeze.

We're stuck in purgatory. That's where we are. That's why everything is colorless. We've been doomed to purgatory. That's what inceldom is.

it s the opening text a narrator read in a movie called Primer which was about timetravel (very complicated to understand)

and which describes the grey routine of some engineers who worked at the same company and met in their garage occasionaly in order to create a start up

one day they build something and notice that they accidentaly built some kind of time machine

it s the opening text a narrator read in a movie called Primer which was about timetravel (very complicated to understand)

and which describes the grey routine of some engineers who worked at the same company and met in their garage occasionaly in order to create a start up

one day they build something and notice that they accidentaly built some kind of time machine
kinda like facebook
it started as tiny indie project of some nerds who couldnt get gf and were coping

but it ruined the world and changed it into a shithole, making women picky and annoying

stay strong for death boyo