Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life is pointless if you have to experience it alone

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I go on a walk - I'm alone - Everyone else is in couples.
I go to a restaurant - I'm alone - Everyone else is in couples.
I go to the museum - I'm alone - Everyone else is in couples.
I go to the cinema - I'm alone - Everyone else is in couples.

I'm ALWAYS alone while everyone else is ALWAYS in couples.

Even the fucking DUCKS at the lake I'm walking at are IN. FUCKING. COUPLES.

And that's because:
NOTHING is enjoyable if you have to do it alone.
That's why everyone is always doing everything together with someone else.

I've been in a lonely misery for almost 10 years now where I've had basically ZERO social contact.
I'm really starting to question God why the fuck I'm even on this planet ...
It's pointless, everybody else is enjoying themself with a significant other or friends while I just rot rot rot in loneliness day in day out.
It's fucking horrible, what is this good for???

For real. People will tell you that if you love yourself you'll start to enjoy doing things alone (mega giga cope). Doing something together with a good friend or a partner is a billion times better than doing it alone: you two are sharing the moment, you always have someone to talk to and even if you go through shit, you go through the shit together.

And that's because:

I've been in a lonely misery for almost 10 years now where I've had basically ZERO social contact.
It's pointless, everybody else is enjoying themself with a significant other or friends while I just rot rot rot in loneliness day in day out.
Try an eastern Orthodox Church, Chico. :smonk:

elliot-rodgers-incel-selfie.gif

Everyone is alone tbh, do you think those foids can be a company to men?

And that's because:

God is testing you bro...

LMFAO

True, it's every aspect of life that's affected by me having literally 0 form of social contact or people to interact with aside from plain small talk; only thing you can do is cope with it, I find I can still enjoy things that aren't specifically meant for normies. Don't even go out that much anyways, aside from wageslaving, but I would actually be fine with places like movie theaters and museums regardless of if I had anyone with me if I just didn't have to keep seeing people who have it better than me. :feelsjuice:

Maybe you need to find a hobby that is good to do alone. Loving yourself is a stupid advice, but there is nothing left but it

You’ve called people here unsocial degenerate losers for not having friends yet you are also friendless? :feelshmm:

Everyone is alone tbh, do you think those foids can be a company to men?
No, literally everyone I see isn't alone, they're all doing stuff together.

Maybe you need to find a hobby that is good to do alone.
Normtards have infiltrated every single hobby, there is no escape anymore.

You’ve called people here unsocial degenerate losers for not having friends yet you are also friendless? :feelshmm:
I never did that.
tbh many things are enjoyable for me alone. i want foid only for sex. i prefer to do my hobbies alone
There are no hobbies that you can do alone without seeing a million couples flirting with each other.

Too much work and then I'll have to clean up its shit, piss and puke.
true but atleast u have a reason too live and something too do

What a shitty mindset, find meaning in your life already

What a shitty mindset, find meaning in your life already
I've been looking for meaning in life for over a decade and I always come to the same conclusion:
The meaning of life is to be in a relationship with a loving partner and have a family with her.

What meaning in life do you recommend if not love and friendship, fellow redditor?

Ah yea i know that feel" Then again having Genuine and non biased people that Care for Each Other are hard to find These days.

You're not the protagonist, We're here by random chance, it's not like god has a plan for any of us

For real. People will tell you that if you love yourself you'll start to enjoy doing things alone (mega giga cope). Doing something together with a good friend or a partner is a billion times better than doing it alone: you two are sharing the moment, you always have someone to talk to and even if you go through shit, you go through the shit together.
exactly

I've been looking for meaning in life for over a decade and I always come to the same conclusion:
The meaning of life is to be in a relationship with a loving partner and have a family with her.

What meaning in life do you recommend if not love and friendship, fellow redditor?
you're not wrong, if I win an award who do I celebrate with? who do I talk about it with? no one. If thats the case, what was the point in even winning that award? its pointless. Without someone in your life, theres no point even trying. That guy is obviously not an incel if he was to even say that, mods should be weary.

it is

for me its the opposite i want to be completely alone, i want to reach absolute loneliness
cant wait to wageslave and then have my own home, alone, lonely forever until the day i die. die alone, just me, no one else.
absolute darkness and loneliness.

i feel you, its over

i try to avoid all of these things its just suifuel

I see what you mean OP, but having had experienced so much loneliness throughout my life, I've become used to it and it doesn't really bother me much at this point...

BTW this is why i find shit like "60% of men are inkiees! :soy:" hilarious. Literally just go outside. Incels are practically a statistical error.

I can't cope with my loneliness anymore

I see what you mean OP, but having had experienced so much loneliness throughout my life, I've become used to it and it doesn't really bother me much at this point...

How old are you? I'm 31 and it doesn't stop bothering me ...