Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life is not worth it. (The final Black pill)

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
[UWSL]Simply this.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]This is the most important philosophical question, "Is life worth it?"[/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]And the simple answer is, "No".[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Life is just a bad joke where we are the clowns.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]Some are born to live well and trample on others (and usually these are the most pathetic people, like women) and others to suffer silently throughout their journey here on earth, and these tend to be the most interesting and wronged people of all. ; just see the story of the greatest geniuses and artists in history (men).[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Van Gogh's life and suffering is proof that humanity is one big piece of shit.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Injustice reigns over this world, nothing here is fair. And a world where there is no justice is simply not worth it.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]In the end we will all die, the people who have suffered will die as well as those who have done some evil will die and will not pay anything for what they did to others.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Don't worry about any more problems. Life is just not worth it.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]Just rope.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Htf1PcuWjgM9Z932H7PeqBLbyuhmkm0nJ306TvRUu5M

[UWSL]Simply this.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]This is the most important philosophical question, "Is life worth it?"[/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]And the simple answer is, "No".[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Life is just a bad joke where we are the clowns.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]Some are born to live well and trample on others (and usually these are the most pathetic people, like women) and others to suffer silently throughout their journey here on earth, and these tend to be the most interesting and wronged people of all. ; just see the story of the greatest geniuses and artists in history (men).[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Van Gogh's life and suffering is proof that humanity is one big piece of shit.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Injustice reigns over this world, nothing here is fair. And a world where there is no justice is simply not worth it.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]In the end we will all die, the people who have suffered will die as well as those who have done some evil will die and will not pay anything for what they did to others.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Don't worry about any more problems. Life is just not worth it.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]Just rope.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
ded srs. All I do anymore is cope and distract myself. Surf internet, chores around house. Nothing else to do :feelsrope:

I cant remember the last time i was happy. Whats the point in all of this?

I cant remember the last time i was happy. Whats the point in all of this?
[UWSL]Happiness is not worth it.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
Simply erase with your existence unless you identify with this sea of turd called existence

the good boycott life[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Happiness is not worth it.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Simply erase with your existence unless you identify with this sea of turd called existence[/UWSL]

[UWSL]the good boycott life[/UWSL]
I dont think life is bad as itself, its just the bad way of life pushed down our throat by society.

make it bettER