Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life is not really worth living unless you are a tall white male

Europeans were forced to explore the Americas out of desperation because they wanted the resources of China and India, they were blockaded by the Ottomans in the Eastern Mediterranean so they took the risk West and ended up in the Americas, desperation makes you do more risks, why would China want to waste resources visiting an unknown land Australia when they had plenty of wealth back home, the same goes for the Ottomans and Africa, there's no reason to decentralise power and risk looking for more resources in Sub Saharan Africa when they controlled huge amounts of wealth already.

Ironically China's isolationist policies actually helped them not being colonised whereas India was ravaged to the brim because they had nothing like that in place. British traders weren't allowed to learn Mandarin because they knew they would try to infiltrate the local politics like they did in India. Again, it's smart. What's interesting is that the particular subset of the culture stayed till today, it's mirrored in censorship and the fact that they have Chinese versions of everything (Google, WhatsApp, YouTube etc) because they don't want the risk of foreigners infiltrating their country's system, it's a genius type of security put in place. Indian culture wasn't adapted to fighting off the British, Indians worship money and status and ironically this sets back a civilisation than develop it (still applies to India today), all they had to do is corrupt a few greedy people in power and it would eventually cause the British to take control. Obviously that's a bit oversimplified of what happened but it was a major factor contributing to it.
All this sounds like you fail to see the bigger picture. MENA + East Asians have created a lot, moreso MENA who literally birthed the concept of a civilisation (City of Uruk, Babylon) which were then introduced later to the Europeans. You act like copying is bad but copying is the correct scientific approach, you can't advance in Astrophysics if you don't know basic Physics, you can't expect a civilisation to invent something new without copying the people that are currently better than them. Copying or replicating previously discovered knowledge, ideas, or technologies is an essential part of scientific and technological progress. Scientific advancements are built upon existing knowledge through established methods of replication, refinement, and experimentation. That's how the Japanese put forth bullet trains, advanced cameras and very reliable cars that everyone uses today. Similarly the Greeks copied vast elements of previous MENA civilisations, notably the people in Babylon and Egypt, the only difference was the Greeks were amazing at self promotion so you hear about them more. I don't really have to talk about modern China and Japan, just look at their cities today and see how clean they are, their urban planning is top notch and they have sophisticated manufacturing industries. I could talk about the Indian dynasties too, but they're less significant and I think you get my point.

Up until the 1500s (before the Age of colonisation) the most Advanced civilisations weren't from Northern Europe, they were from the Islamic World in the Middle East and North Africa, after the Europeans found the Americas that's when their riches accelerated and they eventually put the entire world into submission. Not to mention, technological growth is exponential. The population group that is the most recently successful is always going to disproportionately make up the bulk of recent accomplishments. Europeans put the world into submission for the past 500 years and it's only been 70 years till it all stopped, we are currently living in the close aftermath of colonisation, it's very recent in a historical perspective. If they were truly innately more superior in creativeness and civilisation (you didn't say that, but it sounds like you're insinuating it) then they would have been dominating since 4000 years ago when civilisation was birthed, your premise should have been consistent all throughout history.
Thanks for pointing out how braindead this white cock loving pajeet is. I'll probably reply to him when I get back from work, but tbh, I don't know how much more of his stupidity I can take

Last edited:
Jews are largely genetically close to East Meds. And I didn'y say Greeks are MENA, just that they cluster close to them and are the brownest Euros.

strawman

They did, actually, Greeks are whiter than their ancestors since they have Slavic mixture in the past decades. Ancient Greeks definitley had a genetic affinity with MENA.

And north africa, anatolia, mesopetamia, balkans, persia, india, and levant.

ok? what does this prove? I thought we were arguing about races being creative/curious? THAT was your original point, so why are you now going on a tangent about a dick measuring contenst about who conquered who?

This is your #1 time going on an irrelevant tangent

Sounds like a you problem.

Not hearing of someone doesn't change that they didn't contribute to history, nor does it change that Haytham shows that MENA did have curiousity, which you were claiming otherwise. You bringing up how no one has heard of him is NOT relevant to the INITIAL argument of whether or NOT ethnics have curiousity of the natural world

This is your #2 time going on an irrelevant tangent

You dont "find" the scientific method, you develop it. And Ibn Haytham played a key role in developing it

>2 people can't develop a methodology, it just HAS to be 1 person only
Also
>using google answers as a reliable source

Anyways, whether or not it was Aristotle or Ibn Haytham who developed the scientific method (both contributed in reality), the bottom line doesn't change that Ibn Haytham still had curiousity of the natural world to pursue developing the scientific method, which negates your claim of ethnics not having curiousity.

This is your #3 time going on an irrelevant tangent

>if you discover ONE thing, you GOTTA discover everything else!:feels::feels::feels:

evolution and gravity were progressed by MENAs. Already proved this to you.

Taxonomy is has existing for 1000s of years. It's literally just classification that everyone has engaged in since anguage emerged

Anyways, this is still a tangent, AGAIN, your #4 time doing it. Whether or not MENAs "discovered" these things doesn't change that I have already proven you wrong in your intial claim of ethnics not having curiousity of the natural world

The first form of vaccines were made by the Chinese.

How does this relate to your initial argument of ethnics not having curiousity of the modern world? Why? Why are you like this? Why is it that EVERY FUCKING TIME I argue with shitskin pajeets on this forum, be it you, @JayGoptri or @Misogynist Curry 卐 , you always go on irrelevant tangents and attempt to engage in pathetc gish galloping tactics instead of focusing on the initial argument.

Allow me to reel you back in. YOUR INITIAL ARGUMENT was that ethnics do not have curiousity of the natural world

You blowed your dumbass the fuck out and proved you wrong.

You crawling in and blathering about atomic weapons doesn't magically negate what I said nor does it even have ANY relevance to the bottom line that you were proven wrong on your claim about ethnic curiousity. So, what then? If an Arab country did have Atomic Weapons, that would suddenly act as proof that Arabs are curious about the natural world? Is that your demented argument?

pajeet, you need to stop lying

"

Several of the ancient Greek philosophers regarded Egypt as a place of wisdom and philosophy. Isocrates (b. 436 BC) states in Busiris that "all men agree the Egyptians are the healthiest and most long of life among men; and then for the soul they introduced philosophy's training, a pursuit which has the power, not only to establish laws, but also to investigate the nature of the universe. "[9] He declares that Greek writers traveled to Egypt to seek knowledge. One of them was Pythagoras of Samos who "was first to bring to the Greeks all philosophy," according to Isocrates.

Plato states in Phaedrus that the Egyptian Thoth "invented numbers and arithmetic... and, most important of all, letters.”[10] In Plato's Timaeus, Socrates quotes the ancient Egyptian wise men when the law-giver Solon travels to Egypt to learn: "O Solon, Solon, you Greeks are always children."[11] Aristotle attests to Egypt being the original land of wisdom, as when he states in Politics that "Egyptians are reputed to be the oldest of nations, but they have always had laws and a political system."

Nope, I am simply pointing out historical facts of MENAs having curiousity about the natural world, which you were crying about not being true.

Where did I say this, you small brained shitskin? I said the nobel prize is meaningless.

Leave it to a retarded turd to worship jews. Ful Saport Sar!

Ibn Rushd's own wikipedia page uses his latinized name. And when people study things related to the fields these people studied, they usually are brought up. However, the argument of schools TEACHING about these islamic scholars is a strawman you built up. Schools dont TEACH about newton or galileo, they teach about their discoveries and inventions, not about their everyday lives.

Because you're a retarded shitskin who's head is full of hot air. Imagine being so abysmally ignorant yet having the audacity to talk like you know what you're talking abouy.

OOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD YOU DUMB FUUUCK!!!!

YOU NIGGER BRAINED FUCK!

You are the one who said ethnics dont have curiousity about the natural world, NOW you want to bring up indians having curiousity about the natural world? Way to prove your own point wrong. Way to show like every other indian I've argued with on this forum, your brain seems to have the inability to stay on a straight coherent argument, you only know gatchas and divergents. For the FIFTH time, stay on fucking topic and stop trying to turn this into a pissing contest.

Anyways, I dont think I'll be replying to whatever drivel you may reply with because it's become apparent, like with every other shitskin pajeet I've had the misfortune of arguing with on this forum, you can't stay on topic to save your life, eveidencec by the fact that you dont even know what you're arguing for. NO, your argument WAS NEVER that ethhnics are dwarved by Whites in science, that was not your initial claim, and that is something I NEVER DISPUTED. Your initial claim, and I'm copy pasting this from your own post, was " Non whites in my observation lack any natural curiosity and often just do whatever society and their parents tell them to".

The fact that you are now turning around and spamming curry achievements in science already shows you yourself have debunked your own demented claim. Again, you stupid bottom feeder, I was never arguing with you about Whites having the most scientific advancements, you were probably arguing with the devil in your own brain that has possesed you.

You just proved yourself wrong when you brought up indians. And of course, I already proved you wrong in this case with MENAs

They have come up with many other things that show their innovation and curiousity.

The above lists show youre wrong.

No one denied that. Again, stop arguing with the ghost in your head, because you sure as fuck aren't arguing with me when you say shit like this.

AI is not good

The bible and quran are still considered MENA literature regardless, and the large gap between arabic and hebrew as languages already renders this point of yours mute, as many linguists consider the Quran to be a marvelous work of arabic literature, while that same praise is not offered to the talmud, plus the Jews who would have written the talmud would have been MENA. JFL or does your dumbass think the Jews 4000 years ago who wrote the Talmud were mixed with Europeans like modern Ashkenazis are? top kek

YOU DUMN NIGGER! I didnt claim curries dont have creavity! Thats what you SAID! YOU are the one who said no ethnics have creativity or curiousity! holy fuck, you're so dumb, my brain is actually hurting arguing with how demented and fucking retarded your brain waves are.

blade-runner2049-blade-runner.gif

Here is a wiki page about MENA cartography

and a wiki page about Chinese catrography

Here's one more for a good ass kicking

Like I said before, take that white cock out of your mouth, shitskin pajeet.

1st, White people didn't discover America, you white cock lover. It was Siberians and Polynesians that populated the continents first.

2nd, white people didn't INTEND to discover America to begin with, their aim was to get to your shithole of a homeland to get spices, the way you're talking you make it sound like Columbus set out westward with nothing but science and geography on his mind, rather than wealth and food.

3rd, MENA and Chinese have crossed the seas, you retarded golem. Arabs sailed across the Indians ocean from somalia, to madagascar, to sri lanka, to oman, to the philippines, to indonesia. Learn to read, Ya Wahshi.

Chinese explorers also charted places like Kazakhstan, India, Persia, Syria, and parts of Russia and Siberia. Again, read. Read you ignorant animal.

Again, it is so laughable that you talk with such haughty langauge when you're SOOOOO FUCKING IGNORANT. At least humble yourself if you're gonna be a dumb fuck

Already proved all this drivel wrong both from a religious perspective and naturalisitic perspective.

Asians being cucks who dont put their women on a leash is the EXACT opposte of Confusious values. Confusious values teach loyalty, not being noodle whores.

You are a disgusting little brown rat who is either too stupid or too ignorant.

"Confucius himself did not propose that "might makes right", but rather that a superior should be obeyed because of his moral rectitude. In addition, loyalty does not mean subservience to authority. This is because reciprocity is demanded from the superior as well. As Confucius stated "a prince should employ his minister according to the rules of propriety; ministers should serve their prince with faithfulness (loyalty)."

They are. The current events in Palestine show this. They are the goodest of goys.

They worship a cosmic zombie rabbi as their literal god.

lol lmao

Subjective statment

western universities teach western literature. Wow, what a shocker

Manga and anime not being taught doesnt change they are still works of art and literature. Does your nigger brain genuinley think shakespeare is better than one piece? lmao

And teen titan, winx, avatar, RWBY are all influenced by anime/Japanese ideas.

High Fantasy fiction goes back further than Tolkien, he just popularized it.

This is factually not true. An atheist swedish society is not gonna act the same as a christian swedish culture

Nope, this is influenced by culture. I like Sonic and Naruto because I was exposed to it when I was 11 and enjoyed it. I solve problems through the morals taught by my religion, not my genes.

Must be why their countries are full of trannies and homos. Yes soooo rational and logic to mutilitate your cock

Asian people have these values in their own countries, without the LGBT and feminist crap

Everyone generally seeks conformity, you also see this with muslim Europeans who live in muslim countries

How does one relate to the other exactly? So because I live in Canada, that means I need to agree with their morals and practices? How does one follow the other on a logical basis?

Anglo-Jew war mongering. Not that deep. But I guess I should keep in mind I'm arguing with a "Ful Saport Sar!" chimpanzee who loves it when white people rule over him. Plus, let's not forget indians are the ones leaving their shithole homeland, and keep in mind this is despite India being stable for decades, yet Indians have been LEAVING india for 100s upon 100s of years, whereas the ONLY reason so much MENA diaspora exists is due to Jewmerican wars which began like 50 years ago at most, whereas the reason so much Indian diaspora exists is because you shitskins hate living among your own poop-golem kind and can't function properly.

Saudi Arabia is more peaceful and safer than britain, france, america, and germany. So no, this is factually wrong, like every other eye-damaging statment you put on my screen.
You are likely one of the biggest most misguided spaztics on this site.

Benefitting from colonization ? You are literally speaking like an SJW now.
It's true that they benefited from colonization, idk what you think you're doing denying that. So, what, you're saying they didn't benefit from colonization?
China mapping out their neighbouring countries isn't exploration.
Since when did Iraq, Kazakhstan, and Iran "neighbor" China? Here's the pic again, dumb monkey

Why didn't the Japanese or SEA Kingdoms colonize Australia even if they were closer to it ?
When the Dutch investigated the coast of Western Australia, they found it to be entirely unsuitable for colonialism - the native peoples were hostile and had nothing worthy of trade, the coastline too rocky and dangerous, the fresh water sources small and difficult to navigate, the land either desert or thick scrub, and the climate too warm for them. They also had plenty of business to take care of to the north in the Dutch East Indies, a highly profitable land with desirable trade-goods, an enormous settled population and actively being pursued by other colonial powers.

Colonies are highly costly, dangerous ventures, and to the Dutch the costs far outweighed the benefits. This would likely be the same mentality of a Chinese/Indonesian/Indian/Polynesian outpost were one to have been considered. Even if the climate and geography had made colonialism easy, colonialism in Australia would still be unlikely due to the lack of any obvious wealth in the areas first explored, i.e. the north and west.

In fact, this same logic also applies to why Romans never cared to conquer Northern Europe or why Persians never conquered the Arabian peninsula (save for fertile coastal areas in yemen/oman), because the frozen tundras and dry deserts of each respective regions was worthless to them.
Africa is extremely wealthy in natural resources like Gold and other Minerals so it would have made sense for Ummayads and Ottomans to go there.
MENAs did go there, sperg. How do you think Islam got to countries like Senegal, Mali, Nigeria, and Marutania?

Perhaps with Africa's resources the Ottomans may have even survived.
Tangent, as always
It isn't wrong to say that the Medieval Arab scientists heavily depended on the works of Ancient Greeks
Who said this was not the case? Can you for 1 second stop arguing with imaginery friends in your head?
most of their contributions essentially comes down to preserving the knowledge of the Greeks
They wouldn't have preserved that knowledge if they didn't have curiousity about the natural world, which, again, I need to keep reminding you was your initial claim.
rather than contributing much themselve.
They did contribute, but @CopingForBrutality already explained this in greater detail anyways.
Even when in a period of stagnation Mayos btfod Sands with Greek fire.
1.What are you talking about?

2. What does this have to do with MENAs having curiousity and creativity?
Not to mention the Gulf countries themselves owe their wealth to British colonists who first discovered the Oil there.
What does this have to do with MENAs having curiousity and creativity?
Before that everyone was a Bedouin Nomad lol.
Living in a barren desert is like that, niggerbrain. Very sparse vegetation exists across the whole Arabian peninsula.
For a large period of time Asians and Europeans were unaware of the America's existence.
How can Asians be unaware of America's existence when the (Asian) Native Americans were living there?
My point is European exploration paved the path for other civilisations to get a proper view of how our world is.
Egyptian civilization and Iraqi civilizations paved the path for European civilization to even be born. And what does "proper view of how our world is" even mean?

this is also, yet again, another tangent from your initial argument. Stay. On. Topic.
If I go out on the streets of curryland and ask a random person about the MCU they will probably know what it is.
You can also ask the average indian about Pokemon and they will probably know what it is.
If I ask them what One Piece is know one will know the fuck I am talking about.
Ask them about Naruto, Conan, or Dragon Ball, they will. One Piece is not as internationally popular as them.
Also funny how you hate White people
Where did I say this? JFL
yet you choose to live in their country.
Yeah, and?
Says a lot about ethnics tbh.
What does it say?

60% - 1 day ban
It's true that they benefited from colonization, idk what you think you're doing denying that. So, what, you're saying they didn't benefit from colonization?

Since when did Iraq, Kazakhstan, and Iran "neighbor" China? Here's the pic again, dumb monkey

View attachment 910116

When the Dutch investigated the coast of Western Australia, they found it to be entirely unsuitable for colonialism - the native peoples were hostile and had nothing worthy of trade, the coastline too rocky and dangerous, the fresh water sources small and difficult to navigate, the land either desert or thick scrub, and the climate too warm for them. They also had plenty of business to take care of to the north in the Dutch East Indies, a highly profitable land with desirable trade-goods, an enormous settled population and actively being pursued by other colonial powers.

Colonies are highly costly, dangerous ventures, and to the Dutch the costs far outweighed the benefits. This would likely be the same mentality of a Chinese/Indonesian/Indian/Polynesian outpost were one to have been considered. Even if the climate and geography had made colonialism easy, colonialism in Australia would still be unlikely due to the lack of any obvious wealth in the areas first explored, i.e. the north and west.

In fact, this same logic also applies to why Romans never cared to conquer Northern Europe or why Persians never conquered the Arabian peninsula (save for fertile coastal areas in yemen/oman), because the frozen tundras and dry deserts of each respective regions was worthless to them.

MENAs did go there, sperg. How do you think Islam got to countries like Senegal, Mali, Nigeria, and Marutania?

Tangent, as always

Who said this was not the case? Can you for 1 second stop arguing with imaginery friends in your head?

They wouldn't have preserved that knowledge if they didn't have curiousity about the natural world, which, again, I need to keep reminding you was your initial claim.

They did contribute, but @CopingForBrutality already explained this in greater detail anyways.

1.What are you talking about?

2. What does this have to do with MENAs having curiousity and creativity?

What does this have to do with MENAs having curiousity and creativity?

Living in a barren desert is like that, niggerbrain. Very sparse vegetation exists across the whole Arabian peninsula.

How can Asians be unaware of America's existence when the (Asian) Native Americans were living there?

Egyptian civilization and Iraqi civilizations paved the path for European civilization to even be born. And what does "proper view of how our world is" even mean?

this is also, yet again, another tangent from your initial argument. Stay. On. Topic.

You can also ask the average indian about Pokemon and they will probably know what it is.

Ask them about Naruto, Conan, or Dragon Ball, they will. One Piece is not as internationally popular as them.

Where did I say this? JFL

Yeah, and?

What does it say?
You are the one who is scatterbrained and is constantly shifting topics. If Australia was so hostile how come Whites live there today. Honestly it's hilarious you are comparing Sand and Whites in a scientific scale(don't deny this by claiming this has nothing to do with the creativity arguement you are the one who is boasting about sand achievements). At least with Asians you can have an arguement due to their advancement in recent times but you didn't address that despite having Vast amount of resources and being dominant economically they didn't properly map out the entire world. It's equally laughable that you equate mapping Iran and Kazakhstan which are literally walking distance from China :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:to whites discovering and COLONISING even the remotest Islands deep within the Pacific. Like yeah some Chinese guys transvering nearby lands on horseback is definitely equal to Whites Tranversing ENTIRE FUCKING OCEANS TO DISCOVER NEW LANDS. Any deathnic who thinks their people contributed anything is coping. THE VERY BASIS OF OUR GLOBAL POLITICAL AND SOCIAL SYSTEM IS BUILT BY WHITES YOU CLOWN. THE VERY PHONE YOU ARE USING IS BUILT BY WHITES. Our current Scientific Efforts are being spearheaded by Europeans. Two White people, Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos have single contributed more for space exploration than all Sand Niggers combined in the world.

Off course you hate white people. You talk about replacing them and Islamizing them in their own countries in this very thread. Well I guess it's natural inferiors hate people better than them. Off course you will only talk about replacing them my migrating(in which you are being assisted by the very same Jews you hate btw, make no mistake without Jew aid all Sand niggers would be roasted spits of flesh in the desert) because in open battle Whites could bury your kind fifteen times over. Off course when that happens you will cry about Big Bad Murica bombing your shithole villages.

Without European countries colonising the Middle East, Gulf countries could never discover Oil and would still be Bedouins in the desert. European colonisation benefitted you guys and all ethnics in the long term. Off course salty ethnics like you can't handle this truth.

You are the one who is scatterbrained and is constantly shifting topics.
nope, ive been consistent this entire time. Youre the one who first started arguing about ethnics not having the brain functioning to be creative, snd when I BTFO that argument, you started and kept bringing up irrelevant tangents in a pathetic attempt to get a 1 up on me
If Australia was so hostile how come Whites live there today.
How do either of those correlate?
Honestly it's hilarious you are comparing Sand and Whites in a scientific scale
im not, you demented retarded gorilla. This is all you know how to do. Build up strawmans and put imaginery arguments in others mouths to pretend youre arguing with a point I never said
(don't deny this by claiming this has nothing to do with the creativity arguement you are the one who is boasting about sand achievements).
It doesnt because whites having more achievements over menas doesnt change that those achievements are an example of creative and curious thinking
At least with Asians you can have an arguement due to their advancement in recent times but you didn't address that despite having Vast amount of resources and being dominant economically they didn't properly map out the entire world.

@CopingForBrutality already addressed why this was the case.
It's equally laughable that you equate mapping Iran and Kazakhstan which are literally walking distance from China
Are you fucking brain damaged? You stupid shit colored cockroach. MODERN china's borders are not the same as ancient china. Ancient china is basically the very very eastern part of the country.

to whites discovering and COLONISING even the remotest Islands deep within the Pacific.
Those were discovered by Polynesians.
Like yeah some Chinese guys transvering nearby lands
4000-5000 KM isn't "nearby lands", especially not in the context of that timeframe.
on horseback is definitely equal to Whites Tranversing ENTIRE FUCKING OCEANS TO DISCOVER NEW LANDS.
How is horeseback any easier than travel by ocean? And idk why I need to keep repeating this, but Arabs and Polynesians also travelled the oceans making contact with new lands for their own people.
Any deathnic who thinks their people contributed anything is coping.
Take that pink dick out of your mouth FFS, the entire European continent have gotten their morals from a sand nigger kike religion for 2000 years. That alone disproves your nonsense, let alone all the previous stuff I brought up about egypt, persia, sumer that you want to ignore.

However AGAIN, this has nothing to do with whether ethnics are creative/curious or not.
THE VERY BASIS OF OUR GLOBAL POLITICAL AND SOCIAL SYSTEM IS BUILT BY WHITES YOU CLOWN.
THE VERY PHONE YOU ARE USING IS BUILT BY WHITES.
Irrelevant to the debate of whether ethnics are creative/curious. For the trillionth time in this thread, you go on a tangent. Every shitskinned pajeet I argue with on this forum does this. Get a fucking grip of WHAT is being argued before opening your mouth
Our current Scientific Efforts are being spearheaded by Europeans. Two White people, Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos have single contributed more for space exploration than all Sand Niggers combined in the world.
Irrelevant to the debate of whether ethnics are creative/curious.

(you're wrong anyways)

Off course you hate white people.
Why would I hate white people when I and many of my family members were blessed with being white, unlike your shitskin ass?

Just because I'm not out here cocksucking every white "Sar" like you, doesn't mean I hate them. No, rather, I can think more objectively, because you, being a pajeet chimpanzee, cannot see past anything beyond "worship white sar as god". Me being white, I can look at things without being blonded by the sheer worship of whiteness like you.
You talk about replacing them and Islamizing them in their own countries in this very thread.
I dont necassarely want Europeans to be replaced, God knows how much I hate seeing shitskins like you walking around in Canada, but Islamzing Europeans is a good thing, since Islam is the superior way of life. Also, speaking of which, it's your shitskin race that's doing the replacing, considering the overwhelming majority of immigrants in Canada are pajeets (17% of the country is pajeets VS only about 4% being MENA, and even then, most MENA Canadians are from Syria/Lebanon/Algeria and are White Caucasions, like one the sheik at my mosque is a ginger Moroccan. Also, 11% of the Muslim population in Canada is European.
Well I guess it's natural inferiors hate people better than them. Off course you will only talk about replacing them my migrating(in which you are being assisted by the very same Jews you hate btw, make no mistake without Jew aid all Sand niggers would be roasted spits of flesh in the desert) because in open battle Whites could bury your kind fifteen times over. Off course when that happens you will cry about Big Bad Murica bombing your shithole villages
Why is this pajeet talking to me as if he's some scandinavian and not a blithering dravidian baboon from the jungles of india? Is this your coping mechanism? Pretending to be white to argue on behalf of them just to feel a sliver of delusion of what it would feel like to be like them? Very pathetic, street shitter.

Also, once again, this still has nothing to do with the argument of ethnics having curiousity/creativity.
Without European countries colonising the Middle East, Gulf countries could never discover Oil and would still be Bedouins in the desert. European colonisation benefitted you guys and all ethnics in the long term. Off course salty ethnics like you can't handle this truth.
Gulf Arabs were not colonized, you dumb jackass.:feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek: To say they NEEDED to be colonized in order to discoer oil is nothing short of delusional fanfiction considering oil had ALREADY been discovered in nearby regions, like Iran.

Besides, even places like Iraq/Syria were only ever protectorates or temporarly occupied for 15-20 years, and not actual GENUINE colonies with full blown economic control and governmental control by entire groups of Europeans permanently setting camp and fucking your women en mass, like your shithole contient was for 300 fucking years, which was previous ruled by Persians/Turks the prior 600 years. This disingenious pajeet faggot is projecting his races' abysmal failure upon us as if we're the same

Also, once again, this still has nothing to do with the argument of ethnics having curiousity/creativity.

Attachments

• 1698430315367.png
    1698430315367.png
    20.5 MB · Views: 8
  • 1698432399389.png
    1698432399389.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
nope, ive been consistent this entire time. Youre the one who first started arguing about ethnics not having the brain functioning to be creative, snd when I BTFO that argument, you started and kept bringing up irrelevant tangents in a pathetic attempt to get a 1 up on me

How do either of those correlate?

im not, you demented retarded gorilla. This is all you know how to do. Build up strawmans and put imaginery arguments in others mouths to pretend youre arguing with a point I never said

It doesnt because whites having more achievements over menas doesnt change that those achievements are an example of creative and curious thinking

@CopingForBrutality already addressed why this was the case.

Are you fucking brain damaged? You stupid shit colored cockroach. MODERN china's borders are not the same as ancient china. Ancient china is basically the very very eastern part of the country.

View attachment 919942

Those were discovered by Polynesians.

4000-5000 KM isn't "nearby lands", especially not in the context of that timeframe.

How is horeseback any easier than travel by ocean? And idk why I need to keep repeating this, but Arabs and Polynesians also travelled the oceans making contact with new lands for their own people.

Take that pink dick out of your mouth FFS, the entire European continent have gotten their morals from a sand nigger kike religion for 2000 years. That alone disproves your nonsense, let alone all the previous stuff I brought up about egypt, persia, sumer that you want to ignore.

However AGAIN, this has nothing to do with whether ethnics are creative/curious or not.

Irrelevant to the debate of whether ethnics are creative/curious. For the trillionth time in this thread, you go on a tangent. Every shitskinned pajeet I argue with on this forum does this. Get a fucking grip of WHAT is being argued before opening your mouth

Irrelevant to the debate of whether ethnics are creative/curious.

(you're wrong anyways)

Why would I hate white people when I and many of my family members were blessed with being white, unlike your shitskin ass?

View attachment 919959View attachment 920042

Just because I'm not out here cocksucking every white "Sar" like you, doesn't mean I hate them. No, rather, I can think more objectively, because you, being a pajeet chimpanzee, cannot see past anything beyond "worship white sar as god". Me being white, I can look at things without being blonded by the sheer worship of whiteness like you.

I dont necassarely want Europeans to be replaced, God knows how much I hate seeing shitskins like you walking around in Canada, but Islamzing Europeans is a good thing, since Islam is the superior way of life. Also, speaking of which, it's your shitskin race that's doing the replacing, considering the overwhelming majority of immigrants in Canada are pajeets (17% of the country is pajeets VS only about 4% being MENA, and even then, most MENA Canadians are from Syria/Lebanon/Algeria and are White Caucasions, like one the sheik at my mosque is a ginger Moroccan. Also, 11% of the Muslim population in Canada is European.

Why is this pajeet talking to me as if he's some scandinavian and not a blithering dravidian baboon from the jungles of india? Is this your coping mechanism? Pretending to be white to argue on behalf of them just to feel a sliver of delusion of what it would feel like to be like them? Very pathetic, street shitter.

Gulf Arabs were not colonized, you dumb jackass.:feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek: To say they NEEDED to be colonized in order to discoer oil is nothing short of delusional fanfiction considering oil had ALREADY been discovered in nearby regions, like Iran.

Besides, even places like Iraq/Syria were only ever protectorates or temporarly occupied for 15-20 years, and not actual GENUINE colonies with full blown economic control and governmental control by entire groups of Europeans permanently setting camp and fucking your women en mass, like your shithole contient was for 300 fucking years, which was previous ruled by Persians/Turks the prior 600 years. This disingenious pajeet faggot is projecting his races' abysmal failure upon us as if we're the same

View attachment 920009View attachment 920013View attachment 920017View attachment 920020

You absolute retarded faggot. Chinese empires extended their power over Tibet and neighbouring states easily. Most Western kingdoms like Tibet were subservient to the Chinese Dynasties and you didn't prove me wrong though. Discovering land on horseback is not the same as Naval Exploration. By that Logic Curries are great explorer since they set up Colonies in South East Asia and had contact and trade with the fucking Romans and Greeks far to the West. Europeans CHARTED OUT THE ENTIRE WORLD.

I like how you accuse me of being a white worshipper yet you yourself in previous threads have compared Whites to Gods and said that Deathnics should be grateful to them for letting us breath the same air as them. You deny white superiority yet brag about MENA having more White admixture everytime you get pissed:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Kinda cucked to bragging about Frenchies and Crusaders fucking your grandmas.
Doesn't your belief that MENA being better due to having more European genes proves my point that Europeans are superior to deathnics in all aspects ?

Curries may immigrate to Western countries but they never do stuff your people do though.

Literal fucking Nigger behaviour. No wonder Sand Niggers and Niggers are such buddy buddies. Also if you think Islam is a superior way of life please take yourself and your entire inbred sand nigger family back to a Muslim Sandland country. But off course you won't do that. Sand Niggers will proclaim Islam is superior and than risk life and limb to go to non Muslim countries.

Chinese empires extended their power over Tibet and neighbouring states easily. Most Western kingdoms like Tibet were subservient to the Chinese Dynasties and you didn't prove me wrong though.
What does any of this have to do with whether ethnics have creativity or not?
Discovering land on horseback is not the same as Naval Exploration.
Thank you, captain obvious. It is still an indication of ethnics (chinese) having curiousity to explore and discover new lands and learn about them.

also, like I said before, Arabs and Polynesians have engaged in naval exploration as well.
By that Logic Curries are great explorer since they set up Colonies in South East Asia
idk about that.
and had contact and trade with the fucking Romans and Greeks far to the West.
Having contact with a people isn't the same as actually exploring, Indians didn't explore Rome and Greece.
Europeans CHARTED OUT THE ENTIRE WORLD.
Yes, and as @CopingForBrutality explained it to you, that was due to having the finances to do so. If other people had the resources to chart things out, they would and in fact did do so, as a showed with arabs and chinese people. Not because they had more curiousity/creativity to do so. Charting things out takes large amount of resources and money. Or are you going to deny that?
I like how you accuse me of being a white worshipper
you are one.
yet you yourself in previous threads have compared Whites to Gods
Compared to shitskins and gooks, yes, whites are indeed gods to people like you.
and said that Deathnics should be grateful to them for letting us breath the same air as them.
again, I'm talking of niggers, streetshitters and chinks when I say that.

But this has nothing to do with our initial conversation of whether ethnics have creativity/curiousity or not. Stop going on tangents.
You deny white superiority
I dont.

But this has nothing to do with our initial conversation of whether ethnics have creativity/curiousity or not. Stop going on tangents.
yet brag about MENA having more White admixture everytime you get pissed
Because that's a good thing. And it's not white admixture per say, just shared ancestory from ancient populations like Aryans/Natufians/Ibermarusians, which is not the same thing as having white admixture.

Kinda cucked to bragging about Frenchies and Crusaders fucking your grandmas.
Except that didn't happen, multiple genetic studies time and again have shown that the French Crusaders didn't leave any genetic impact behind. It's in fact the opposite, it was US fucking the grandmas of Europeans, plenty of Anatolians and Maghrebis have european admixture because of us enslaving and defeating them

Doesn't your belief that MENA being better due to having more European genes proves my point that Europeans are superior to deathnics in all aspects ?
Where did I deny Europeans are superior to deathnics?

Curries may immigrate to Western countries but they never do stuff your people do though.

They do, actually. Here's an article of a white man being stabbed to death in front of his daughter by a shitskin curry lol. I remember seeing the actual video of this white guy being stabbed and him bleeding on camera to death.

Of course, that's not to say nothing have the sheer amount of rapes in india, literally the rape capital of the world.

Literal fucking Nigger behaviour. No wonder Sand Niggers and Niggers are such buddy buddies.
Niggers and Sand Niggers will always be superior to your kind. Sad!

Also if you think Islam is a superior way of life please take yourself and your entire inbred sand nigger family back to a Muslim Sandland country.
Nah, I'll just be here and spread Islam in Canada. Keep seething lmao. The European Muslim population in Canada consistutes 11% of the total muslim population already. Let alone if you count white MENAs like me.
Sand Niggers will proclaim Islam is superior
It is
and than risk life and limb to go to non Muslim countries.
Already explained to you this is because of Jewmerican war mongerering. This is why you barely saw Iraqis in the west prior to the 80s, why you barely saw Syrians in the west prior to the 2010s, why you barely saw Iranians in the west prior to the 70s. But leave it to your shitskin brain not to understand something that was already said to you in this EXACT thread.

Whats' funnt is indians not only have had a longer history of leaving their shithole for European countries, but your kind even leaves your shithole for Buddhist countries, Muslim countries, and even African countries JFL no one wants to live in India