Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life is not really worth living unless you are a tall white male

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
★★★
Tall white males are the main characters of the world. Everyone else is just a NPC in a sidequest. Tallness is extremely important for one's self esteem and confidence in life. It's importance goes beyond dating. Tbh I don't think any races in the world can be truly completely unattractive. I could show you many attractive Ethnic Chads who mog 80% of whites into oblivion. Personally given the choice I would become taller but remain racially curry and move to a Western country. The reason why I point out White guys is because only white people have managed to create decent societies, culture and a sustainable way of living. Their culture promotes scientfic temperaments, critical thinking and exploratory spirit. There is a reason there was no Martin Luther in Oriental Societies. Oriental cultures are extremely conformity seeking and oppressive. In order to survive in an Oriental culture you need to give up all your wishes, desires and all curiosities for the sake of maintaing the status quo and keep labouring to make your family happy even if you, yourself find no joy in your work and make the upper echelons of your society richer. Nowhere is this more prevalent than in East Asian countries. Your family and society dictates every single facet of your life in oriental societies, from what you eat, wear, read, see, talk about all the way to whom you get married to and when and how many children you have. It's literally living like cattle. I am extremely unfortunate to be born in an oriental culture, Western culture truly is vastly superior to ours. So many of my curry friends who have gone to and Australia say that despite the harsh working conditions and minor racism they are still much happier there than in India. Only in Western society one is free to completely reach their potential. No parents, no society, no cucks holding you down. This is why I think that life is not really worth it unless you are a tall white male. Even diaspora Ethnics have to deal with shitty Ethnic culture and norms. Whites don't have to deal with that shit.

Life is not worth living if white foids don't wanna fuck you

@IceStorm Thoughts?

White is right we are the chosen people. One day we will wake up and ensalve others races again.

water GIF

Life is not worth living if white foids don't wanna fuck you
Absolutely, I don't even see a point in trying anymore. I gave up years ago, I just bitch and complain about it because it makes me feel better icl.

theres joy in life but with joy comes pain, cant have just one or the other, it all balances out, but its jfl tier that some people are born tall and others r doomed to be trucels, ig at least we have isolation which is nice

theres joy in life but with joy comes pain, cant have just one or the other, it all balances out, but its jfl tier that some people are born tall and others r doomed to be trucels, ig at least we have isolation which is nice
Cope. Some guys are happy 24/7. We're so destroyed that imagining a state of constant serotonin and oxytocin supply is outside of our comprehension.

There was a time girls in my dreams sometimes didn't reject me but now not even the intricacies of the oniric world aren't deeply interwined with my incapacity to suspend belief due to the unmovable certainty of the blackpill within myself.

Cope. Some guys are happy 24/7. We're so destroyed that imagining a state of constant serotonin and oxytocin supply is outside of our comprehension.

There was a time girls in my dreams sometimes didn't reject me but now not even the intricacies of the oniric world aren't deeply interwined with my incapacity to suspend belief due to the unmovable certainty of the blackpill within myself.
That’s impossible, if u were happy 24/7 then that would become ur new normal and you’d fry your dopamine and serotonin, it would be a neutral feeling. Now there’s lots of fake happy larpers irl because they wear masks so they can fit in wit society, even having a gf would be stressing because you have to feed her, take care of her, put up wit her shit, fend off other normies who want to fuck her, etc . I’m actually glad I’m monk tier sexualwise because I can just enjoy my other copes, the only thing that’s death tier is money , no money no life

If I saw me in a video game I'd kill me for fun. I'm pathetic, and not a tall white male obviously. I have a relative who is though. Tall, sub-Chad but decent looking, NT and Mensa IQ. The mogging is too brutal, I can barely even speak to him anymore

The rest of us are just coping NPC’s such is life

yup, no real reason to live in life if you're not white.
you need jbw to literally do anything in life.

If i was tall my depression would be cured

I'm a 6 foot 3 White guy yet KHHV in my 20s

I'm a 6 foot 3 White guy yet KHHV in my 20s
Then you should unironically work on your persoynality. Imagine failing as a 6'3 white guy

Last edited:
I'm a short white male

your life is doomed to excruciating agony if you're not atleast 7/10, 120 iq and 6'1 tall. I should kill myself, my existence is an eyesore and disgrace. I've attended college recently and so far my expierence has only been indicating that it never began, most people mog me into oblivion, despite being predominantly normie-tier in looks. I'm a legitimately deformed monstrosity to the point when i make average 18-19 y.o male look like a gigachad in comparison with me.

High iq

Good thing I am roping on Valentines Day

Yet you yourself left your country to live in Canada and millions of Sands like yourself risk live and limb to enter White European Countries.

What a vapid cherrypicked cope on your behalf. Most Whites are obviously not like this and even this small minority is because of jews attacking every inch of their society and way of life. If anything it shows just how much self esteem and resilience white people have despite the Jewish Globohomo attacks and pathetic deathnic threats to them. Tbh if it was not for Jewish machinations the Nazis could have probably ended all non whites. Not that everyone has caught up it's not possible.

Yet you yourself left your country to live in Canada and millions of Sands like yourself risk live and limb to enter White European Countries.

What a vapid cherrypicked cope on your behalf. Most Whites are obviously not like this and even this small minority is because of jews attacking every inch of their society and way of life. If anything it shows just how much self esteem and resilience white people have despite the Jewish Globohomo attacks and pathetic deathnic threats to them. Tbh if it was not for Jewish machinations the Nazis could have probably ended all non whites. Not that everyone has caught up it's not possible.
You're indian.

And you are a Coper
Everyone copes. But it still beats being indian and being forced to naturally suck white cock because you're embarrassed of your shit faced race. Nigger is really out here writing out posts as If he's white

Everyone copes. But it still beats being indian and being forced to naturally suck white cock because you're embarrassed of your shit faced race. Nigger is really out here writing out posts as If he's white
Writing truth = sucking white cock ? I would actually just be tall if I could change anything about me and move to a Western country. Wouldn't be anything aside from curry. I am not embarassed of my race but I do understand it's shortcomings and that our scientific, cultural and artistic achievments get dwarved by Europeans. That's the truth whether you like it or not. Non whites in my observation lack any natural curiosity and often just do whatever society and their parents tell them to although a few Ricemen and curries are going against this trend now.

Writing truth = sucking white cock ?
You werent telling the truth, you were just sucking white cock
I would actually just be tall if I could change anything about me and move to a Western country. Wouldn't be anything aside from curry. I am not embarassed of my race
Teracope
Non whites in my observation lack any natural curiosity and often just do whatever society and their parents tell them to although a few Ricemen and curries are going against this trend now.
Yeah, must be why mena were advancing science and philosophy during the middle ages. Totally because of a lack of natural curiosity.

Asians are also critical jfl do I need to point out anime and video games? Seems like the only ones lacking creativity here is your race, so don't try to project it on others

You werent telling the truth, you were just sucking white cock

Teracope

Yeah, must be why mena were advancing science and philosophy during the middle ages. Totally because of a lack of natural curiosity.

Asians are also critical jfl do I need to point out anime and video games? Seems like the only ones lacking creativity here is your race, so don't try to project it on others
Nah for real though I wouldn't be anything aside from Curry. Lol this 'we were advanced during middle/classical era' is the real cope. Curries do this often. Let me ask you. Was it MENA scientists who discovered the Atomic Bomb ? Was it MENA scientists who created the scientific method as we know it today ? Was it MENA scientists who first started scientific research and exploring origins of our world and species from an irreligious atheistic perspective ? Was it MENA scientists who invented Vaccine ? Do we study about Plato, Archimedes, Pythagors and Herodotus in our schools or do we study about Abdul, Muhammad, Abed or some stuff ? Did MENA scientists deduce the Sun is stationary and that the Planets revolve around it or was it men like Nicolaus Copernicus ?

I don't know much about MENA history(I am learning) but I am sure they too are dwarved by Westerners in the field of science. C'mon MENAs don't even believe in evolution while Whites are envisioning a AI run world.

Also bruh pop culture isn't a measure of Intellectual accomplishment. By that logic Niggers are supremely accomplished intellectually because of how popular their culture is. Imagine seeing stuff like Boku No Pico and Redo of Healer and being like 'yeah this will totally compare to the works of Dante Alighieri and Leo Tolstoy :lul::lul:'. If we talk about say Literature Curries are Rice are similar footing. The first Asian and non white to win a Nobel Prize for Literature was an Indian by the way(Rabindranath Tagore). Some curry movies are popular in Riceland too.

Ricemen, Sand, Blacks and Curries are uncreative compared to whites. White achievement in literature, Art and Philosophy dwarves all these races combined. Well I guess there is still time for other races too catch up but seeing how things are I am not too confident.

Asian philosophy of Confusianism is literally revolves around sacrificing your own needs for the needs of your family and society and that philosophy still dominates Asian countries. Lol just ask any Rice in here if they think their culture supports free thinking and questioning of authorities. You will get the all the answers you need. In a research it was shown that Curries tend to be promoted more in Corporate sector since curry culture encourages people to make their opinions known and be assertive while dealing with your economic life.

Whatever change in thought East Asian people are bringing in their society is a result of them being exposed to Western culture and values and learning it's superiority over their own. For vast majority of their history they remained Isolated in their own little bubbles.

Last edited:
I'm 6 feet and Nordic, life is still not worth living.

Nah for real though I wouldn't be anything aside from Curry.
uh huh
Lol this 'we were advanced during middle/classical era' is the real cope. Curries do this often.
The difference between MENA and Indians doing this is we actually ruled and subjugated Europeans unlike you, and our advancements in science/philosophy directly impacted Europeans, again, unlike you.
Let me ask you. Was it MENA scientists who discovered the Atomic Bomb?
Jews are MENA, so yeah, I guess so.
Was it MENA scientists who created the scientific method as we know it today ?
Unironically, yes it was.

Was it MENA scientists who first started scientific research and exploring origins of our world and species from an irreligious atheistic perspective ?
MENA scientists started scientific research and exploring the origins of our world and species, just not through an atheistic perspective, they did it through an Islamic perspective, and why would you want that anyways?
Was it MENA scientists who invented Vaccine ?
No, that would be the Chinese.
Do we study about Plato, Archimedes, Pythagors and Herodotus in our schools or do we study about Abdul, Muhammad, Abed or some stuff ?
It's funny you mention a bunch of Greeks as if Greeks themselves dont have HEAVY amounts of MENA dna, they are literally the brownest Europeans. Not to mention alot of Greeks studied and learned from the Egyptians in the first place JFL

And yes, people like Ibn Sinai or Al-Kindi or Ibn Al-Haytham or Ibn Rushd are in fact studied in "our schools". It's just that alot of the time their names are Latinized, so most people studying them dont realize they are MENA.

This is also a faulty premise to begin with since schools teach whatever they want to teach, it's not a metric of object contributions to human achievment. Like how schools nowadays are teaching tranny theories. Also, I doubt the chinese are learning about pythagorus, and I doubt the japanese are learning about Martin Luther King Jr.
Did MENA scientists deduce the Sun is stationary and that the Planets revolve around it or was it men like Nicolaus Copernicus ?
The sun is not stationary you retarded nigger :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

As for planets revolving around the sun, again, Ibn Al-Haytham described it first, but europeans will tell you it was Kepler first to protect their egos.

Speaking of which, here are all the people Ibn Al-Haytham influenced. Again, which curry scientist can make this claim?

"A Latin translation of the Kitab al-Manazir was made probably in the late twelfth or early thirteenth century. This translation was read by and greatly influenced a number of scholars in Christian Europe including: Roger Bacon, Robert Grosseteste, Witelo, Giambattista della Porta, Leonardo da Vinci, Galileo Galilei, Christiaan Huygens, René Descartes, and Johannes Kepler"

I don't know much about MENA history(I am learning)
Yes, you've made that abundantly clear already
but I am sure they too are dwarved by Westerners in the field of science.
I never denied Europeans have had the most impact on science, no one in their right mind would EVER deny that. THAT is not the claim you were making, YOU made the claim that there was none and this was because "ethnics can't think creatively and dont have curiousity about nature"
C'mon MENAs don't even believe in evolution while Whites are envisioning a AI run world.
1. The biggest anti-evolutionists are European Christians
2. The first proposition for humans evolving from monkeys came from Ibn Khaldun
3. Whites are envisioning a tranny gay multicultural racemixed jew worshipping run world. Asians are envisioning an AI run world
Also bruh pop culture isn't a measure of Intellectual accomplishment.
You said CREATIVITY. Stop trying to change the subject. You also mentioned "art" as one of the things Whites mog Ethnics in. Please keep your own arguments in your head when you reply. Anyways, yes pop culture is proof of artistic accomplishments, music and anime are ART, literary accomplishments also would fall into this category, and we can see this in how manga is popular while comics are failing pathetically. Even in terms of intellectual accomplishments, if you wanna go there, Asians have tons of that to go around
By that logic Niggers are supremely accomplished intellectually because of how popular their culture is.
In terms of art, yes they are, not so intellectually. Again, retard, keep track of your OWN arguments. You brought up art, literature, and culture.
Imagine seeing stuff like Boku No Pico and Redo of Healer and being like 'yeah this will totally compare to the works of Dante Alighieri and Leo Tolstoy :lul::lul:'.
Strawman. I can do the reverse. Compare family guy, rick and morty, and big mouth, to things like Berserk, Dragon Ball, or One Piece.
If we talk about say Literature Curries are Rice are similar footing. The first Asian and non white to win a Nobel Prize for Literature was an Indian by the way(Rabindranath Tagore). Some curry movies are popular in Riceland too.

I dont give a fuck about muh Nobel Prize considering it is a jew-run and arbitrary institute.
Ricemen, Sand, Blacks and Curries are uncreative compared to whites.
Already proved you wrong on this, but if you want to apply it to your own kind, feel free.
White achievement in literature, Art and Philosophy
Nigger was trying to dismiss literature and art just 2 seconds ago, now he brings it up when mentioning Whites. LMAO retard, for fuck's sake, keep track of your own arguments you dumbass. every fucking time I argue with a curry on this forum. EVERY TIME, you dumbasses can't keep your own arguments consistent.
dwarves all these races combined.
No one denied that. What I denied is you claiming other races dont have creativity to do these as well. And you're wrong anyways. Much literature, art and philosophy has been pushed by non-Whites. Quran, Bible, Epic of Gilgamesh are all MENA literature. Manga and anime is Asian art. And philosophy has always ALWAYS been influenced by the Abrahamic (MENA) religions in the west + Asians have their own philosophical endevours such as with Confusious.

Asian philosophy of Confusianism is literally revolves around sacrificing your own needs for the needs of your family and society and that philosophy still dominates Asian countries.
That is a good philosophy. It's certainly better than white socieities philosophy of throwing your parents into an old peoples' home.
Lol just ask any Rice in here if they think their culture supports free thinking and questioning of authorities. You will get the all the answers you need.
Whites literally can't question their authorities about their kike worship, they are the goodest of goys, the best of the cattle. They are just as subserviant to their leaders.
In a research it was shown that Curries tend to be promoted more in Corporate sector since curry culture encourages people to make their opinions known and be assertive while dealing with your economic life.
Cool.
Whatever change in thought East Asian people are bringing in their society is a result of them being exposed to Western culture and values and learning it's superiority over their own. For vast majority of their history they remained Isolated in their own little bubbles.
So now you admit culture plays a role meanwhile the entire thread you've tried to make ti seem genetic? lmao

Last edited:
uh huh

The difference between MENA and Indians doing this is we actually ruled and subjugated Europeans unlike you, and our advancements in science/philosophy directly impacted Europeans, again, unlike you.

View attachment 903706

MENA scientists started scientific research and exploring the origins of our world and species, just not through an atheistic perspective, they did it through an Islamic perspective, and why would you want that anyways?

It's funny you mention a bunch of Greeks as if Greeks themselves dont have HEAVY amounts of MENA dna, they are literally the brownest Europeans. Not to mention alot of Greeks studied and learned from the Egyptians in the first place JFL

And yes, people like Ibn Sinai or Al-Kindi or Ibn Al-Haytham or Ibn Rushd are in fact studied in "our schools". It's just that alot of the time their names are Latinized, so most people studying them dont realize they are MENA.

This is also a faulty premise to begin with since schools teach whatever they want to teach, it's not a metric of object contributions to human achievment. Like how schools nowadays are teaching tranny theories. Also, I doubt the chinese are learning about pythagorus, and I doubt the japanese are learning about Martin Luther King Jr.

The sun is not stationary you retarded nigger :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

As for planets revolving around the sun, again, Ibn Al-Haytham described it first, but europeans will tell you it was Kepler first to protect their egos.

View attachment 903766

Speaking of which, here are all the people Ibn Al-Haytham influenced. Again, which curry scientist can make this claim?

"A Latin translation of the Kitab al-Manazir was made probably in the late twelfth or early thirteenth century. This translation was read by and greatly influenced a number of scholars in Christian Europe including: Roger Bacon, Robert Grosseteste, Witelo, Giambattista della Porta, Leonardo da Vinci, Galileo Galilei, Christiaan Huygens, René Descartes, and Johannes Kepler"

I never denied Europeans have had the most impact on science, no one in their right mind would EVER deny that. THAT is not the claim you were making, YOU made the claim that there was none and this was because "ethnics can't think creatively and dont have curiousity about nature"

3. Whites are envisioning a tranny gay multicultural racemixed jew worshipping run world. Asians are envisioning an AI run world

You said CREATIVITY. Stop trying to change the subject. You also mentioned "art" as one of the things Whites mog Ethnics in. Please keep your own arguments in your head when you reply. Anyways, yes pop culture is proof of artistic accomplishments, music and anime are ART, literary accomplishments also would fall into this category, and we can see this in how manga is popular while comics are failing pathetically. Even in terms of intellectual accomplishments, if you wanna go there, Asians have tons of that to go around

In terms of art, yes they are, not so intellectually. Again, retard, keep track of your OWN arguments. You brought up art, literature, and culture.

Strawman. I can do the reverse. Compare family guy, rick and morty, and big mouth, to things like Berserk, Dragon Ball, or One Piece.

I dont give a fuck about muh Nobel Prize considering it is a jew-run and arbitrary institute.

Already proved you wrong on this, but if you want to apply it to your own kind, feel free.

Nigger was trying to dismiss literature and art just 2 seconds ago, now he brings it up when mentioning Whites. LMAO retard, for fuck's sake, keep track of your own arguments you dumbass. every fucking time I argue with a curry on this forum. EVERY TIME, you dumbasses can't keep your own arguments consistent.

No one denied that. What I denied is you claiming other races dont have creativity to do these as well. And you're wrong anyways. Much literature, art and philosophy has been pushed by non-Whites. Quran, Bible, Epic of Gilgamesh are all MENA literature. Manga and anime is Asian art. And philosophy has always ALWAYS been influenced by the Abrahamic (MENA) religions in the west + Asians have their own philosophical endevours such as with Confusious.

That is a good philosophy. It's certainly better than white socieities philosophy of throwing your parents into an old peoples' home.

Whites literally can't question their authorities about their kike worship, they are the goodest of goys, the best of the cattle. They are just as subserviant to their leaders.

Cool.

So now you admit culture plays a role meanwhile the entire thread you've tried to make ti seem genetic? lmao
Absolute Kekfuel. You are now claiming Jews(even white Jews like Oppenheimer) Greeks and everyone else as MENA ? Might as well as have claimed Chinese are MENA. What's next ? Einstein, Bobby Fischer, Richard Feynmen were Arabs ? Ancient Greeks definitely didn't share much with Goat Herders in the deserts. MENA only ever subjugated Spain and then later got subjugated by Turks, French and Britbongs. I have legitimately never head of this Haytham guy ever in my entire life. Pretty sure 99% of non Sand folk haven't. Also he didn't find Scientific Methodology. Why do you think you will repeat blatant lies and think people will agree with you ?

Screenshot 20231015 065602 Chrome

Also if Arabs discovered Scientific Method why didn't they discover Evolution, Taxonomy, Gravity, Theory of Relativity, Vaccines or anything of note ? Vaccines were invented by Edward Jenner. Name one Arab country which possess Atomic Weaponry. Only a few Greek women came to study medicine in ancient Egypt because bases Ancient Greeks considered women unfit for academia and saw anyone who was not them(especially desert people from the East) as savages.

You are literally doing We Wuz Kangz shit. The consensus of the global scientific community doesn't matter. Everyone is jewish owned. Schools are Jewish owned. Only me, sand nigger can know what is true and what is not :soy::soy:. Please provide some concrete proof thats schools teach about these islamic scholars in schools and that their names are latinized. I have never heard about these people in any sort of scientific historical book ever. BTW do you wanna know who influenced Islamic Science ? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
Screenshot 20231015 071533 Chrome

The first non white to win a Nobel Prize for Sciences was an Indian too but then you will just convince yourself Nobel Prizes mean nothing since no Sand Nigger has probably won one. Lol just checked it only one Pakistani(who are Curries) has won a Nobel Prize for Physics while a only like 3 Arabs have won for Chemistry. The Sand Nigger founded Evolution arguement ? I already dismantled that in a previous thread. A Objective measurement of Scientfic achievement is what technology a country possesses and how many scientific discoveries their people have made. Most of our modern tech was founded by whites during World War 2. So my arguement that deathnics are dwarved by Whites in science is correct. I am glad we agree white Innovation dwarves all other races combined.

Deathnics don't have innovation or curiosity. Japan and South Korea are rich countries and yet they couldn't come up with ChatGPT. They just copy White people. The entire basis of our modern world is created by Whites. Asians are not envisioning an AI Run world. The Bible and Quran are heavily derived from the Talmud so credit once again goes to Jews. Since you mention Epics I would like to point out the longest Epics in the world were written by Curries since you claimed we didn't have creativity. 10 times the size of the Illiad by the way.

Screenshot 20231015 073736 Chrome

Whites were the ones who explored, chartered and mapped the entire world. Why didn't MENA Empires and Chinese kingdoms ever try to cross the Seas and discover Americas ? It's because deathnics don't care about knowing the truth of our world, the reasons behind our existence, how our universe works and the origins of our species. Give them foids and food and they will content to live by and not discover anything. Lol so funny you are defending Confucian values when you yourself called Asians this

Literally most of the things you stated in that sub was due to their Confucian culture of being obedient and docile. Whites are not obedient to Jews. They are guilt tripped into it. Whites killed more Jews in 5 years(Holocaust) than Arabs have killed over 70 years.

Whites are more accomplishes in Arts, Literature and Culture. If you study Literature in University you will read the works of Western Authors bro not mangas or anime. Berserk is heavily influenced by Western ideas btw, like ALL MANGA AND ANIME. Guts is inspired by Conan the Barbarian. The entire concept of High Fantasy fiction was created by an Anglo(JRR Tolkein).

All culture is due to Biology. Your genes determine what you like and how you deal with problems. Whites are biologically more geared towards logic and rationality. Asian people adopting western values in western countries doesn't disprove my point. It shows they prefer conformity with whatever group they are. In Asian countries Confucian way of life and filian piety still reigns.

I will ask once again. If all white people are Trannies, homos and such then why did you or your parents move to Canada, a white country ? Why do so many Arabs leave their homes to migrate to Europe ?It's because deep in yourself you know that only Whites can create peaceful and good societies.

Last edited:
uh huh

View attachment 903706

View attachment 903766

Cool.

Lol your arguements are so dumb. You literally bring out people who have only perhaps extremely small part in a thing and try to acredit the entire thing to them. The Islamic Age of Science occured due to them talking the knowledge of the Ancient Greeks and Romans from the Byzantines and claiming it as their own. Even the Book of Optics written by Haytham was derived by PTOLEMY's Optics. Then your only arguement is that Greeks and Jews are Arabs which is blatantly untrue. No Arab ever managed to subjugate Ancient Greeks. Even funnier is you claiming people like Oppenheimer, Richard Feynman and Bobby Fischer as your own. Oppenheimer's father was from Germany btw. I like how your entire arguement is only includes people from way back and no one or nothing in our present times. Can you name a single thing of note Arabs havd done in the modern Era in the field of science ?

And since you think Indians can't do science I suggest you read up on a certain Successful Moon Landing which happened earlier this year and maybe go through this wikipedia article.

Last edited:
Absolute Kekfuel. You are now claiming Jews(even white Jews like Oppenheimer) Greeks and everyone else as MENA ?
Jews are largely genetically close to East Meds. And I didn'y say Greeks are MENA, just that they cluster close to them and are the brownest Euros.

Might as well as have claimed Chinese are MENA.
What's next ? Einstein, Bobby Fischer, Richard Feynmen were Arabs ?
strawman
Ancient Greeks definitely didn't share much with Goat Herders in the deserts.
They did, actually, Greeks are whiter than their ancestors since they have Slavic mixture in the past decades. Ancient Greeks definitley had a genetic affinity with MENA.
MENA only ever subjugated Spain
And north africa, anatolia, mesopetamia, balkans, persia, india, and levant.
and then later got subjugated by Turks, French and Britbongs.
ok? what does this prove? I thought we were arguing about races being creative/curious? THAT was your original point, so why are you now going on a tangent about a dick measuring contenst about who conquered who?

This is your #1 time going on an irrelevant tangent
I have legitimately never head of this Haytham guy ever in my entire life.
Sounds like a you problem.
Pretty sure 99% of non Sand folk haven't.
Not hearing of someone doesn't change that they didn't contribute to history, nor does it change that Haytham shows that MENA did have curiousity, which you were claiming otherwise. You bringing up how no one has heard of him is NOT relevant to the INITIAL argument of whether or NOT ethnics have curiousity of the natural world

This is your #2 time going on an irrelevant tangent
Also he didn't find Scientific Methodology. Why do you think you will repeat blatant lies and think people will agree with you ?
You dont "find" the scientific method, you develop it. And Ibn Haytham played a key role in developing it
>2 people can't develop a methodology, it just HAS to be 1 person only
Also
>using google answers as a reliable source

Anyways, whether or not it was Aristotle or Ibn Haytham who developed the scientific method (both contributed in reality), the bottom line doesn't change that Ibn Haytham still had curiousity of the natural world to pursue developing the scientific method, which negates your claim of ethnics not having curiousity.

This is your #3 time going on an irrelevant tangent
Also if Arabs discovered Scientific Method why didn't they discover Evolution, Taxonomy, Gravity, Theory of Relativity, Vaccines or anything of note ?
>if you discover ONE thing, you GOTTA discover everything else!:feels::feels::feels:

evolution and gravity were progressed by MENAs. Already proved this to you.

Taxonomy is has existing for 1000s of years. It's literally just classification that everyone has engaged in since anguage emerged

Anyways, this is still a tangent, AGAIN, your #4 time doing it. Whether or not MENAs "discovered" these things doesn't change that I have already proven you wrong in your intial claim of ethnics not having curiousity of the natural world
Vaccines were invented by Edward Jenner.
The first form of vaccines were made by the Chinese.
Name one Arab country which possess Atomic Weaponry.
How does this relate to your initial argument of ethnics not having curiousity of the modern world? Why? Why are you like this? Why is it that EVERY FUCKING TIME I argue with shitskin pajeets on this forum, be it you, @JayGoptri or @Misogynist Curry 卐 , you always go on irrelevant tangents and attempt to engage in pathetc gish galloping tactics instead of focusing on the initial argument.

Allow me to reel you back in. YOUR INITIAL ARGUMENT was that ethnics do not have curiousity of the natural world

You blowed your dumbass the fuck out and proved you wrong.

You crawling in and blathering about atomic weapons doesn't magically negate what I said nor does it even have ANY relevance to the bottom line that you were proven wrong on your claim about ethnic curiousity. So, what then? If an Arab country did have Atomic Weapons, that would suddenly act as proof that Arabs are curious about the natural world? Is that your demented argument?
Only a few Greek women came to study medicine in ancient Egypt because bases Ancient Greeks considered women unfit for academia and saw anyone who was not them(especially desert people from the East) as savages.
pajeet, you need to stop lying

"

Several of the ancient Greek philosophers regarded Egypt as a place of wisdom and philosophy. Isocrates (b. 436 BC) states in Busiris that "all men agree the Egyptians are the healthiest and most long of life among men; and then for the soul they introduced philosophy's training, a pursuit which has the power, not only to establish laws, but also to investigate the nature of the universe. "[9] He declares that Greek writers traveled to Egypt to seek knowledge. One of them was Pythagoras of Samos who "was first to bring to the Greeks all philosophy," according to Isocrates.

Plato states in Phaedrus that the Egyptian Thoth "invented numbers and arithmetic... and, most important of all, letters.”[10] In Plato's Timaeus, Socrates quotes the ancient Egyptian wise men when the law-giver Solon travels to Egypt to learn: "O Solon, Solon, you Greeks are always children."[11] Aristotle attests to Egypt being the original land of wisdom, as when he states in Politics that "Egyptians are reputed to be the oldest of nations, but they have always had laws and a political system."

You are literally doing We Wuz Kangz shit.
Nope, I am simply pointing out historical facts of MENAs having curiousity about the natural world, which you were crying about not being true.
The consensus of the global scientific community doesn't matter.
Where did I say this, you small brained shitskin? I said the nobel prize is meaningless.
Everyone is jewish owned. Schools are Jewish owned. Only me, sand nigger can know what is true and what is not :soy::soy:.
Leave it to a retarded turd to worship jews. Ful Saport Sar!
Please provide some concrete proof thats schools teach about these islamic scholars in schools and that their names are latinized.

Ibn Rushd's own wikipedia page uses his latinized name. And when people study things related to the fields these people studied, they usually are brought up. However, the argument of schools TEACHING about these islamic scholars is a strawman you built up. Schools dont TEACH about newton or galileo, they teach about their discoveries and inventions, not about their everyday lives.
I have never heard about these people in any sort of scientific historical book ever.
Because you're a retarded shitskin who's head is full of hot air. Imagine being so abysmally ignorant yet having the audacity to talk like you know what you're talking abouy.
BTW do you wanna know who influenced Islamic Science ? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
View attachment 904064

The first non white to win a Nobel Prize for Sciences was an Indian too but then you will just convince yourself Nobel Prizes mean nothing since no Sand Nigger has probably won one. Lol just checked it only one Pakistani(who are Curries) has won a Nobel Prize for Physics while a only like 3 Arabs have won for Chemistry. The Sand Nigger founded Evolution arguement ? I already dismantled that in a previous thread. A Objective measurement of Scientfic achievement is what technology a country possesses and how many scientific discoveries their people have made. Most of our modern tech was founded by whites during World War 2. So my arguement that deathnics are dwarved by Whites in science is correct. I am glad we agree white Innovation dwarves all other races combined.
OOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD YOU DUMB FUUUCK!!!!

YOU NIGGER BRAINED FUCK!

You are the one who said ethnics dont have curiousity about the natural world, NOW you want to bring up indians having curiousity about the natural world? Way to prove your own point wrong. Way to show like every other indian I've argued with on this forum, your brain seems to have the inability to stay on a straight coherent argument, you only know gatchas and divergents. For the FIFTH time, stay on fucking topic and stop trying to turn this into a pissing contest.

Anyways, I dont think I'll be replying to whatever drivel you may reply with because it's become apparent, like with every other shitskin pajeet I've had the misfortune of arguing with on this forum, you can't stay on topic to save your life, eveidencec by the fact that you dont even know what you're arguing for. NO, your argument WAS NEVER that ethhnics are dwarved by Whites in science, that was not your initial claim, and that is something I NEVER DISPUTED. Your initial claim, and I'm copy pasting this from your own post, was " Non whites in my observation lack any natural curiosity and often just do whatever society and their parents tell them to".

The fact that you are now turning around and spamming curry achievements in science already shows you yourself have debunked your own demented claim. Again, you stupid bottom feeder, I was never arguing with you about Whites having the most scientific advancements, you were probably arguing with the devil in your own brain that has possesed you.
Deathnics don't have innovation or curiosity.
You just proved yourself wrong when you brought up indians. And of course, I already proved you wrong in this case with MENAs
Japan and South Korea are rich countries and yet they couldn't come up with ChatGPT.
They have come up with many other things that show their innovation and curiousity.

They just copy White people.
The above lists show youre wrong.
The entire basis of our modern world is created by Whites.
No one denied that. Again, stop arguing with the ghost in your head, because you sure as fuck aren't arguing with me when you say shit like this.
Asians are not envisioning an AI Run world.
AI is not good
The Bible and Quran are heavily derived from the Talmud so credit once again goes to Jews.
The bible and quran are still considered MENA literature regardless, and the large gap between arabic and hebrew as languages already renders this point of yours mute, as many linguists consider the Quran to be a marvelous work of arabic literature, while that same praise is not offered to the talmud, plus the Jews who would have written the talmud would have been MENA. JFL or does your dumbass think the Jews 4000 years ago who wrote the Talmud were mixed with Europeans like modern Ashkenazis are? top kek
Since you mention Epics I would like to point out the longest Epics in the world were written by Curries since you claimed we didn't have creativity. 10 times the size of the Illiad by the way.

View attachment 904070
YOU DUMN NIGGER! I didnt claim curries dont have creavity! Thats what you SAID! YOU are the one who said no ethnics have creativity or curiousity! holy fuck, you're so dumb, my brain is actually hurting arguing with how demented and fucking retarded your brain waves are.

blade-runner2049-blade-runner.gif

Whites were the ones who explored, chartered and mapped the entire world.
Here is a wiki page about MENA cartography

and a wiki page about Chinese catrography

Here's one more for a good ass kicking

Like I said before, take that white cock out of your mouth, shitskin pajeet.
Why didn't MENA Empires and Chinese kingdoms ever try to cross the Seas and discover Americas ?
1st, White people didn't discover America, you white cock lover. It was Siberians and Polynesians that populated the continents first.

2nd, white people didn't INTEND to discover America to begin with, their aim was to get to your shithole of a homeland to get spices, the way you're talking you make it sound like Columbus set out westward with nothing but science and geography on his mind, rather than wealth and food.

3rd, MENA and Chinese have crossed the seas, you retarded golem. Arabs sailed across the Indians ocean from somalia, to madagascar, to sri lanka, to oman, to the philippines, to indonesia. Learn to read, Ya Wahshi.

Chinese explorers also charted places like Kazakhstan, India, Persia, Syria, and parts of Russia and Siberia. Again, read. Read you ignorant animal.

Again, it is so laughable that you talk with such haughty langauge when you're SOOOOO FUCKING IGNORANT. At least humble yourself if you're gonna be a dumb fuck
It's because deathnics don't care about knowing the truth of our world, the reasons behind our existence, how our universe works and the origins of our species. Give them foids and food and they will content to live by and not discover anything.
Already proved all this drivel wrong both from a religious perspective and naturalisitic perspective.
Lol so funny you are defending Confucian values when you yourself called Asians this
Asians being cucks who dont put their women on a leash is the EXACT opposte of Confusious values. Confusious values teach loyalty, not being noodle whores.
Literally most of the things you stated in that sub was due to their Confucian culture of being obedient and docile.
You are a disgusting little brown rat who is either too stupid or too ignorant.

"Confucius himself did not propose that "might makes right", but rather that a superior should be obeyed because of his moral rectitude. In addition, loyalty does not mean subservience to authority. This is because reciprocity is demanded from the superior as well. As Confucius stated "a prince should employ his minister according to the rules of propriety; ministers should serve their prince with faithfulness (loyalty)."
Whites are not obedient to Jews.
They are. The current events in Palestine show this. They are the goodest of goys.
They are guilt tripped into it.
They worship a cosmic zombie rabbi as their literal god.
Whites killed more Jews in 5 years(Holocaust) than Arabs have killed over 70 years.
lol lmao
Whites are more accomplishes in Arts, Literature and Culture.
Subjective statment
If you study Literature in University you will read the works of Western Authors bro not mangas or anime.
western universities teach western literature. Wow, what a shocker

Manga and anime not being taught doesnt change they are still works of art and literature. Does your nigger brain genuinley think shakespeare is better than one piece? lmao
Berserk is heavily influenced by Western ideas btw, like ALL MANGA AND ANIME. Guts is inspired by Conan the Barbarian. The entire concept of High Fantasy fiction was created by an Anglo(JRR Tolkein).
And teen titan, winx, avatar, RWBY are all influenced by anime/Japanese ideas.

High Fantasy fiction goes back further than Tolkien, he just popularized it.
All culture is due to Biology.
This is factually not true. An atheist swedish society is not gonna act the same as a christian swedish culture
Your genes determine what you like and how you deal with problems.
Nope, this is influenced by culture. I like Sonic and Naruto because I was exposed to it when I was 11 and enjoyed it. I solve problems through the morals taught by my religion, not my genes.
Whites are biologically more geared towards logic and rationality.
Must be why their countries are full of trannies and homos. Yes soooo rational and logic to mutilitate your cock
Asian people adopting western values in western countries doesn't disprove my point.
Asian people have these values in their own countries, without the LGBT and feminist crap
It shows they prefer conformity with whatever group they are.
Everyone generally seeks conformity, you also see this with muslim Europeans who live in muslim countries
I will ask once again. If all white people are Trannies, homos and such then why did you or your parents move to Canada, a white country ?
How does one relate to the other exactly? So because I live in Canada, that means I need to agree with their morals and practices? How does one follow the other on a logical basis?
Why do so many Arabs leave their homes to migrate to Europe ?
Anglo-Jew war mongering. Not that deep. But I guess I should keep in mind I'm arguing with a "Ful Saport Sar!" chimpanzee who loves it when white people rule over him. Plus, let's not forget indians are the ones leaving their shithole homeland, and keep in mind this is despite India being stable for decades, yet Indians have been LEAVING india for 100s upon 100s of years, whereas the ONLY reason so much MENA diaspora exists is due to Jewmerican wars which began like 50 years ago at most, whereas the reason so much Indian diaspora exists is because you shitskins hate living among your own poop-golem kind and can't function properly.
It's because deep in yourself you know that only Whites can create peaceful and good societies.
Saudi Arabia is more peaceful and safer than britain, france, america, and germany. So no, this is factually wrong, like every other eye-damaging statment you put on my screen.

Last edited:
Jews are largely genetically close to East Meds. And I didn'y say Greeks are MENA, just that they cluster close to them and are the brownest Euros.

strawman

They did, actually, Greeks are whiter than their ancestors since they have Slavic mixture in the past decades. Ancient Greeks definitley had a genetic affinity with MENA.

And north africa, anatolia, mesopetamia, balkans, persia, india, and levant.

ok? what does this prove? I thought we were arguing about races being creative/curious? THAT was your original point, so why are you now going on a tangent about a dick measuring contenst about who conquered who?

This is your #1 time going on an irrelevant tangent

Sounds like a you problem.

Not hearing of someone doesn't change that they didn't contribute to history, nor does it change that Haytham shows that MENA did have curiousity, which you were claiming otherwise. You bringing up how no one has heard of him is NOT relevant to the INITIAL argument of whether or NOT ethnics have curiousity of the natural world

This is your #2 time going on an irrelevant tangent

You dont "find" the scientific method, you develop it. And Ibn Haytham played a key role in developing it

>2 people can't develop a methodology, it just HAS to be 1 person only
Also
>using google answers as a reliable source

Anyways, whether or not it was Aristotle or Ibn Haytham who developed the scientific method (both contributed in reality), the bottom line doesn't change that Ibn Haytham still had curiousity of the natural world to pursue developing the scientific method, which negates your claim of ethnics not having curiousity.

This is your #3 time going on an irrelevant tangent

>if you discover ONE thing, you GOTTA discover everything else!:feels::feels::feels:

evolution and gravity were progressed by MENAs. Already proved this to you.

Taxonomy is has existing for 1000s of years. It's literally just classification that everyone has engaged in since anguage emerged

Anyways, this is still a tangent, AGAIN, your #4 time doing it. Whether or not MENAs "discovered" these things doesn't change that I have already proven you wrong in your intial claim of ethnics not having curiousity of the natural world

The first form of vaccines were made by the Chinese.

How does this relate to your initial argument of ethnics not having curiousity of the modern world? Why? Why are you like this? Why is it that EVERY FUCKING TIME I argue with shitskin pajeets on this forum, be it you, @JayGoptri or @Misogynist Curry 卐 , you always go on irrelevant tangents and attempt to engage in pathetc gish galloping tactics instead of focusing on the initial argument.

Allow me to reel you back in. YOUR INITIAL ARGUMENT was that ethnics do not have curiousity of the natural world

You blowed your dumbass the fuck out and proved you wrong.

You crawling in and blathering about atomic weapons doesn't magically negate what I said nor does it even have ANY relevance to the bottom line that you were proven wrong on your claim about ethnic curiousity. So, what then? If an Arab country did have Atomic Weapons, that would suddenly act as proof that Arabs are curious about the natural world? Is that your demented argument?

pajeet, you need to stop lying

"

Several of the ancient Greek philosophers regarded Egypt as a place of wisdom and philosophy. Isocrates (b. 436 BC) states in Busiris that "all men agree the Egyptians are the healthiest and most long of life among men; and then for the soul they introduced philosophy's training, a pursuit which has the power, not only to establish laws, but also to investigate the nature of the universe. "[9] He declares that Greek writers traveled to Egypt to seek knowledge. One of them was Pythagoras of Samos who "was first to bring to the Greeks all philosophy," according to Isocrates.

Plato states in Phaedrus that the Egyptian Thoth "invented numbers and arithmetic... and, most important of all, letters.”[10] In Plato's Timaeus, Socrates quotes the ancient Egyptian wise men when the law-giver Solon travels to Egypt to learn: "O Solon, Solon, you Greeks are always children."[11] Aristotle attests to Egypt being the original land of wisdom, as when he states in Politics that "Egyptians are reputed to be the oldest of nations, but they have always had laws and a political system."

Nope, I am simply pointing out historical facts of MENAs having curiousity about the natural world, which you were crying about not being true.

Where did I say this, you small brained shitskin? I said the nobel prize is meaningless.

Leave it to a retarded turd to worship jews. Ful Saport Sar!

Ibn Rushd's own wikipedia page uses his latinized name. And when people study things related to the fields these people studied, they usually are brought up. However, the argument of schools TEACHING about these islamic scholars is a strawman you built up. Schools dont TEACH about newton or galileo, they teach about their discoveries and inventions, not about their everyday lives.

Because you're a retarded shitskin who's head is full of hot air. Imagine being so abysmally ignorant yet having the audacity to talk like you know what you're talking abouy.

OOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD YOU DUMB FUUUCK!!!!

YOU NIGGER BRAINED FUCK!

You are the one who said ethnics dont have curiousity about the natural world, NOW you want to bring up indians having curiousity about the natural world? Way to prove your own point wrong. Way to show like every other indian I've argued with on this forum, your brain seems to have the inability to stay on a straight coherent argument, you only know gatchas and divergents. For the FIFTH time, stay on fucking topic and stop trying to turn this into a pissing contest.

Anyways, I dont think I'll be replying to whatever drivel you may reply with because it's become apparent, like with every other shitskin pajeet I've had the misfortune of arguing with on this forum, you can't stay on topic to save your life, eveidencec by the fact that you dont even know what you're arguing for. NO, your argument WAS NEVER that ethhnics are dwarved by Whites in science, that was not your initial claim, and that is something I NEVER DISPUTED. Your initial claim, and I'm copy pasting this from your own post, was " Non whites in my observation lack any natural curiosity and often just do whatever society and their parents tell them to".

The fact that you are now turning around and spamming curry achievements in science already shows you yourself have debunked your own demented claim. Again, you stupid bottom feeder, I was never arguing with you about Whites having the most scientific advancements, you were probably arguing with the devil in your own brain that has possesed you.

You just proved yourself wrong when you brought up indians. And of course, I already proved you wrong in this case with MENAs

They have come up with many other things that show their innovation and curiousity.

The above lists show youre wrong.

No one denied that. Again, stop arguing with the ghost in your head, because you sure as fuck aren't arguing with me when you say shit like this.

AI is not good

The bible and quran are still considered MENA literature regardless, and the large gap between arabic and hebrew as languages already renders this point of yours mute, as many linguists consider the Quran to be a marvelous work of arabic literature, while that same praise is not offered to the talmud, plus the Jews who would have written the talmud would have been MENA. JFL or does your dumbass think the Jews 4000 years ago who wrote the Talmud were mixed with Europeans like modern Ashkenazis are? top kek

YOU DUMN NIGGER! I didnt claim curries dont have creavity! Thats what you SAID! YOU are the one who said no ethnics have creativity or curiousity! holy fuck, you're so dumb, my brain is actually hurting arguing with how demented and fucking retarded your brain waves are.

blade-runner2049-blade-runner.gif

Here is a wiki page about MENA cartography

and a wiki page about Chinese catrography

Here's one more for a good ass kicking

Like I said before, take that white cock out of your mouth, shitskin pajeet.

1st, White people didn't discover America, you white cock lover. It was Siberians and Polynesians that populated the continents first.

2nd, white people didn't INTEND to discover America to begin with, their aim was to get to your shithole of a homeland to get spices, the way you're talking you make it sound like Columbus set out westward with nothing but science and geography on his mind, rather than wealth and food.

3rd, MENA and Chinese have crossed the seas, you retarded golem. Arabs sailed across the Indians ocean from somalia, to madagascar, to sri lanka, to oman, to the philippines, to indonesia. Learn to read, Ya Wahshi.

Chinese explorers also charted places like Kazakhstan, India, Persia, Syria, and parts of Russia and Siberia. Again, read. Read you ignorant animal.

Again, it is so laughable that you talk with such haughty langauge when you're SOOOOO FUCKING IGNORANT. At least humble yourself if you're gonna be a dumb fuck

Already proved all this drivel wrong both from a religious perspective and naturalisitic perspective.

Asians being cucks who dont put their women on a leash is the EXACT opposte of Confusious values. Confusious values teach loyalty, not being noodle whores.

You are a disgusting little brown rat who is either too stupid or too ignorant.

"Confucius himself did not propose that "might makes right", but rather that a superior should be obeyed because of his moral rectitude. In addition, loyalty does not mean subservience to authority. This is because reciprocity is demanded from the superior as well. As Confucius stated "a prince should employ his minister according to the rules of propriety; ministers should serve their prince with faithfulness (loyalty)."

They are. The current events in Palestine show this. They are the goodest of goys.

They worship a cosmic zombie rabbi as their literal god.

lol lmao

Subjective statment

western universities teach western literature. Wow, what a shocker

Manga and anime not being taught doesnt change they are still works of art and literature. Does your nigger brain genuinley think shakespeare is better than one piece? lmao

And teen titan, winx, avatar, RWBY are all influenced by anime/Japanese ideas.

High Fantasy fiction goes back further than Tolkien, he just popularized it.

This is factually not true. An atheist swedish society is not gonna act the same as a christian swedish culture

Nope, this is influenced by culture. I like Sonic and Naruto because I was exposed to it when I was 11 and enjoyed it. I solve problems through the morals taught by my religion, not my genes.

Must be why their countries are full of trannies and homos. Yes soooo rational and logic to mutilitate your cock

Asian people have these values in their own countries, without the LGBT and feminist crap

Everyone generally seeks conformity, you also see this with muslim Europeans who live in muslim countries

How does one relate to the other exactly? So because I live in Canada, that means I need to agree with their morals and practices? How does one follow the other on a logical basis?

Anglo-Jew war mongering. Not that deep. But I guess I should keep in mind I'm arguing with a "Ful Saport Sar!" chimpanzee who loves it when white people rule over him. Plus, let's not forget indians are the ones leaving their shithole homeland, and keep in mind this is despite India being stable for decades, yet Indians have been LEAVING india for 100s upon 100s of years, whereas the ONLY reason so much MENA diaspora exists is due to Jewmerican wars which began like 50 years ago at most, whereas the reason so much Indian diaspora exists is because you shitskins hate living among your own poop-golem kind and can't function properly.

Saudi Arabia is more peaceful and safer than britain, france, america, and germany. So no, this is factually wrong, like every other eye-damaging statment you put on my screen.
Curries, Rice and MENAs don't have intellect or creativity period. America was discovered by a Viking named Lief Erikson and than Colombus. A few lucky inventions here and there doesn't change the fact 85% of our modern Scientific Knowledge comes from Europe and America. Most popular entertainment comes from the West. Things like MCU, DnD, Game of Thrones and Godfather Movie series are infinitely more popular than any anime or manga. A few exceptions don't change the rule.

No curry, gook, sand author can ever write pieces of Literature like Lord of the Rings, Dune and Cthulhu Mythos. High Fantasy is heavily derived from European Folklore and epics like Beowulf. The first person to create a definitive sword and sorcery story was Robert E Howard.

I have zero issues with Sand people immigrating to Europe or anywhere else. I just find it enraging that they refuse to admit White culture is superior and hence why white people build better countries. As least gooks and curries adopt the culture of the countries they move too. Gulf countries are pretty muched ran by immigrants. If Saudi is better how come North Africans prefer France over it ? Ethnics don't even have brotherhood. When Ukraine got invaded Poland and other Western countries opened their doors for ukrainian refugees. Why don't Sand countries like Saudi and Egypt take refugees from Iraq and Palestine ?

My point was that Ethnics in general lack the inquisitiveness of whites. Off course exceptions to the rule happens. That doesn't change the rule. Even to this day most innovation is being run by Whites, not deathnics. China is only investing in science nowadays because they have to compete with the west. Before they knew of the West's existence they were happy with being stagnant. They didn't care for exploration, they literally thought they were the center of the world. The Japanese outright banned Western technology and sciences to enter their society since it would affect their status quo until a few radicals changed that in reaction to America's gunship diplomacy on them lol. MENA Empires didn't even properly map out Sub Saharan Africa even though they had unrestricted access to it. European explorers charted out the most remotest Islands on this Earth in the Pacific. America wasn't discovered by Polynesians or Natives lmao. The time when they moved there it was still connected to Asia by Ice. They were completely unaware of Asia's existence in a few hundred years. It would seem MENA cartographers also borrowed Ptolemy's Geography. Holy fuck these niggas Plagiarised an entire civilisation.

Funny how you say Saudi and Gulf are better than Western Countries. Must be why hordes of MENA people cross the Medditerrenean on dangerous boats just to glimpse lands worse than MENA countries.

Curries, Rice and MENAs don't have intellect or creativity period.
You can't just repeat a statement ad nauseam over and over again expecting it to be true, when not only did I prove you wrong, you yourself proved yourself wrong. At this point we are just going around in circles.
America was discovered by a Viking named Lief Erikson and than Colombus.
How can it be discovered when there were already Siberians/Polynesians there.

Like I said before, and holy fuck, I think I'm just gonna be repeating myself again since you're clearly braindead, Colombus didn't discover America, he stumbled upon it by accident. This means that it is very much NOT some evidence of white curiousity like you are pathetically trying to claim.
A few lucky inventions here and there doesn't change the fact 85% of our modern Scientific Knowledge comes from Europe and America.
And why do you think that is you demented fuck? It's because colonization of others enables time and money to be spent on other endeveaours beyond regular work (building, farming, sewing, mining). It gives them excess money and wealth to spend on paying scientists and inventors to dick around. This is why most inventions by Europeans came from Britain, France, Italy, Germany. Yet you will scarcely find the same percentage of things being invented by Irish, Estonian, Polish people. You can also find this EXACT same phenomena happen with MENA. After Islam, when they too started accumulating wealth, this granted them the ability to waste time and potential money on advancing the sciences.
Most popular entertainment comes from the West. Things like MCU, DnD, Game of Thrones and Godfather Movie series are infinitely more popular than any anime or manga. A few exceptions don't change the rule.
No curry, gook, sand author can ever write pieces of Literature like Lord of the Rings, Dune and Cthulhu Mythos. High Fantasy is heavily derived from European Folklore and epics like Beowulf. The first person to create a definitive sword and sorcery story was Robert E Howard.
One Piece is single handedly the most popular and sold comic book series, OUTSELLING even Batman despite Batman being around since 1940 while One Piece has been around since only 1999. And of course, Pokemon is the MOST POPULAR FICTIONAL MEDIA FRANCHISE BAR NONE, outselling Mickey Mouse, again, DESPITE Pokemon only being around since 1996 while Mickey Mouse has been around since the 1930s.

The more we argue, the more apparent it becomes how badly you are deep throating white cock, to the point you even refuse to acknowledge Japanese influence over popular entertainment.
I have zero issues with Sand people immigrating to Europe or anywhere else. I just find it enraging that they refuse to admit White culture is superior and hence why white people build better countries.
White culture is not superior, it is full of suicide, materialism, trannies, and divorce. But leave it to a soules brown bugman to not look at these things. It is a cesspool of moral degeneracy and depression, hence why when a White person becomes a Muslim, they always express how empty and worthless they felt their lives were, and that Islam has given them a greater sense of happiness that their Western White society didnt. White people build better countries compared to MENA because they actively sabotage, bomb, and sanction our countries. MAYBE you're right when you say your shitskin pajeet race lacks the genetic IQ capability to build a functioning first world society, but in the case of MENA, our problems are being dragged into political conflict for 60 years by Jewmericans, Brits, and French, not the genetic inability to build proper socieites. The fact that Iraq, Iran, Syria are STILL safer and better off than India is a laughably good hallmark of that.
As least gooks and curries adopt the culture of the countries they move too.
No they dont. They attempt to, but half the time, you get rejected by Whites or simply become their lapdogs.
Gulf countries are pretty muched ran by immigrants.
No, this is just straight up not true in the case of Saudi. And in the case of UAE, those immigrants are mostly Indians anyways who are ruled over by the local Arabs.
If Saudi is better how come North Africans prefer France over it ?
Saudi has strict immigrations laws, very strict that even my dentist father couldn't get citizen ship + most Algerians speak French, they dont speak Saudi Arabic dialect.
Ethnics don't even have brotherhood.
And Whites somehow do when they throw their own parents in old peoples' homes?
When Ukraine got invaded Poland and other Western countries opened their doors for ukrainian refugees.
Russia is a white country invading another white country, dumbass.
Why don't Sand countries like Saudi and Egypt take refugees from Iraq and Palestine ?
Some have, but it's better for us to end up in the west so that it can be Islamized.
My point was that Ethnics in general lack the inquisitiveness of whites.
You've yet to present any evidence that this is the case, and every time you've attempted to do so, you've been humiliated.
Off course exceptions to the rule happens. That doesn't change the rule.
and what makes you so sure this is a rule? Is it because you merely insist on it?
Even to this day most innovation is being run by Whites, not deathnics.
Because White countries are still benefitting from the colonization.
China is only investing in science nowadays because they have to compete with the west.
Competition breeds inovation afterall, so how does this prove your point exactly?
Before they knew of the West's existence they were happy with being stagnant.
Already showed you you're wrong on this, Chinese have made plenty of advancments prior to contact with Europeans, they were not stagnant at all.
They didn't care for exploration
Wow, you really are fucking braindead, aren't you? Even when I explicity call your piece of shit ass out on being wrong, you genuinley think repeating your statments makes you right. the chinese explored as far as Iraq, Syria, Kazakhstan

Read, you stupid nigger, Read.

But maybe you're too baby brained to read, so here is a nice little picture for your tiny little indian brain.

they literally thought they were the center of the world.
What does this have to do with anything?
The Japanese outright banned Western technology and sciences to enter their society since it would affect their status quo until a few radicals changed that in reaction to America's gunship diplomacy on them lol.
So just like how Europeans at one point banned science and technology as well? Of course, the dumbfuck pajeets can't comprehend this was due to the elites not wanting their power to be challenged, of course not, it has to be because the Japanese have no creativity and have a genetic hatred of technology. Holy fuck, do you even listen to yourself speak and how stupid you sound?

"t the Church opposed particular scientific discoveries that it felt challenged its authority and power – particularly through the Reformation and on through the Enlightenment. This thesis shifts the emphasis away from the perception of the fundamental incompatibility of religion per se and science-in-general to a critique of the structural reasons for the resistance of the Church as a political organization"

MENA Empires didn't even properly map out Sub Saharan Africa
Why the fuck would you map out an irrelevant part of the world, you retarded goon? Only relevant parts of the world get mapped out. And, HOOOOOOOOOOOOLY fuck, again, this is just a tangent. Whether or not SSA was properly mapped out by MENA explorers doesn't change that they still had the CURIOUSITY to map it out and seek to explore it.
even though they had unrestricted access to it.
Yes, a giant dry desert, and deep jungles with no urban settlements is "unrestricted access" for easy exploration. lol that white dick in your mouth must really be draining what little brain power you have if you're making arguments this asinine.
European explorers charted out the most remotest Islands on this Earth in the Pacific.
Ok. How does this negate that MENAs charted out their own maps of the places they explored?
America wasn't discovered by Polynesians or Natives lmao.
It was.
The time when they moved there it was still connected to Asia by Ice.
So? how does that magically change that they discovered it? And polynesians ended up there by boats.
They were completely unaware of Asia's existence in a few hundred years.
The Arabs were aware of China's existence even before Islam, lol you're such a dumbass.
It would seem MENA cartographers also borrowed Ptolemy's Geography. Holy fuck these niggas Plagiarised an entire civilisation.
>NOOOOO, CIVILZATIONS CANT BUILD UPON PREVIOUS WORKS!!!! YOU GOTTA START BY MAKING FIRE ON YOUR OWN FIRST!!! :feels: YOU GOTTA DISCOVER HOW TO FORM A SCRIPT ON YOUR OWN! :feels: YOU GOTTA DISCOVER HOW TO GROW FOOD ON YOUR OWN! :feels: :feels: :feels::feels: PLEASE JUST IGNORE THAT EUROPEANS DID THE SAME THING WHEN THEY BORROWED SCIENTIFIC WORKS AUTHORED BY MENAS, IT DOESNT COUNT WHEN MY WHITE MASTERS DO IT!!

dff76i0-fd5f3841-bcdd-4872-a313-b2bfec3e2ac8.gif

Also, you can extend that logic to Ancient Greece itself, not just Medevil Europe, as Ancient Greeks borrowed and were influenced themselves by Egyptians, Persians, and Levantines. the fucking Phoenician script is the basis of the Greek and Latin alphabets.
Funny how you say Saudi and Gulf are better than Western Countries. Must be why hordes of MENA people cross the Medditerrenean on dangerous boats just to glimpse lands worse than MENA countries.
Yes, because like I said before, Saudi has very strict immigration laws.

You can't just repeat a statement ad nauseam over and over again expecting it to be true, when not only did I prove you wrong, you yourself proved yourself wrong. At this point we are just going around in circles.

How can it be discovered when there were already Siberians/Polynesians there.

Like I said before, and holy fuck, I think I'm just gonna be repeating myself again since you're clearly braindead, Colombus didn't discover America, he stumbled upon it by accident. This means that it is very much NOT some evidence of white curiousity like you are pathetically trying to claim.

And why do you think that is you demented fuck? It's because colonization of others enables time and money to be spent on other endeveaours beyond regular work (building, farming, sewing, mining). It gives them excess money and wealth to spend on paying scientists and inventors to dick around. This is why most inventions by Europeans came from Britain, France, Italy, Germany. Yet you will scarcely find the same percentage of things being invented by Irish, Estonian, Polish people. You can also find this EXACT same phenomena happen with MENA. After Islam, when they too started accumulating wealth, this granted them the ability to waste time and potential money on advancing the sciences.

One Piece is single handedly the most popular and sold comic book series, OUTSELLING even Batman despite Batman being around since 1940 while One Piece has been around since only 1999. And of course, Pokemon is the MOST POPULAR FICTIONAL MEDIA FRANCHISE BAR NONE, outselling Mickey Mouse, again, DESPITE Pokemon only being around since 1996 while Mickey Mouse has been around since the 1930s.

The more we argue, the more apparent it becomes how badly you are deep throating white cock, to the point you even refuse to acknowledge Japanese influence over popular entertainment.

White culture is not superior, it is full of suicide, materialism, trannies, and divorce. But leave it to a soules brown bugman to not look at these things. It is a cesspool of moral degeneracy and depression, hence why when a White person becomes a Muslim, they always express how empty and worthless they felt their lives were, and that Islam has given them a greater sense of happiness that their Western White society didnt. White people build better countries compared to MENA because they actively sabotage, bomb, and sanction our countries. MAYBE you're right when you say your shitskin pajeet race lacks the genetic IQ capability to build a functioning first world society, but in the case of MENA, our problems are being dragged into political conflict for 60 years by Jewmericans, Brits, and French, not the genetic inability to build proper socieites. The fact that Iraq, Iran, Syria are STILL safer and better off than India is a laughably good hallmark of that.

No they dont. They attempt to, but half the time, you get rejected by Whites or simply become their lapdogs.

No, this is just straight up not true in the case of Saudi. And in the case of UAE, those immigrants are mostly Indians anyways who are ruled over by the local Arabs.

Saudi has strict immigrations laws, very strict that even my dentist father couldn't get citizen ship + most Algerians speak French, they dont speak Saudi Arabic dialect.

And Whites somehow do when they throw their own parents in old peoples' homes?

Russia is a white country invading another white country, dumbass.

Some have, but it's better for us to end up in the west so that it can be Islamized.

You've yet to present any evidence that this is the case, and every time you've attempted to do so, you've been humiliated.

and what makes you so sure this is a rule? Is it because you merely insist on it?

Because White countries are still benefitting from the colonization.

Competition breeds inovation afterall, so how does this prove your point exactly?

Already showed you you're wrong on this, Chinese have made plenty of advancments prior to contact with Europeans, they were not stagnant at all.

Wow, you really are fucking braindead, aren't you? Even when I explicity call your piece of shit ass out on being wrong, you genuinley think repeating your statments makes you right. the chinese explored as far as Iraq, Syria, Kazakhstan

Read, you stupid nigger, Read.

But maybe you're too baby brained to read, so here is a nice little picture for your tiny little indian brain.

View attachment 907436

What does this have to do with anything?

So just like how Europeans at one point banned science and technology as well? Of course, the dumbfuck pajeets can't comprehend this was due to the elites not wanting their power to be challenged, of course not, it has to be because the Japanese have no creativity and have a genetic hatred of technology. Holy fuck, do you even listen to yourself speak and how stupid you sound?

"t the Church opposed particular scientific discoveries that it felt challenged its authority and power – particularly through the Reformation and on through the Enlightenment. This thesis shifts the emphasis away from the perception of the fundamental incompatibility of religion per se and science-in-general to a critique of the structural reasons for the resistance of the Church as a political organization"

Why the fuck would you map out an irrelevant part of the world, you retarded goon? Only relevant parts of the world get mapped out. And, HOOOOOOOOOOOOLY fuck, again, this is just a tangent. Whether or not SSA was properly mapped out by MENA explorers doesn't change that they still had the CURIOUSITY to map it out and seek to explore it.

Yes, a giant dry desert, and deep jungles with no urban settlements is "unrestricted access" for easy exploration. lol that white dick in your mouth must really be draining what little brain power you have if you're making arguments this asinine.

Ok. How does this negate that MENAs charted out their own maps of the places they explored?

It was.

So? how does that magically change that they discovered it? And polynesians ended up there by boats.

The Arabs were aware of China's existence even before Islam, lol you're such a dumbass.

>NOOOOO, CIVILZATIONS CANT BUILD UPON PREVIOUS WORKS!!!! YOU GOTTA START BY MAKING FIRE ON YOUR OWN FIRST!!! :feels: YOU GOTTA DISCOVER HOW TO FORM A SCRIPT ON YOUR OWN! :feels: YOU GOTTA DISCOVER HOW TO GROW FOOD ON YOUR OWN! :feels: :feels: :feels::feels: PLEASE JUST IGNORE THAT EUROPEANS DID THE SAME THING WHEN THEY BORROWED SCIENTIFIC WORKS AUTHORED BY MENAS, IT DOESNT COUNT WHEN MY WHITE MASTERS DO IT!!

dff76i0-fd5f3841-bcdd-4872-a313-b2bfec3e2ac8.gif

Also, you can extend that logic to Ancient Greece itself, not just Medevil Europe, as Ancient Greeks borrowed and were influenced themselves by Egyptians, Persians, and Levantines. the fucking Phoenician script is the basis of the Greek and Latin alphabets.

Yes, because like I said before, Saudi has very strict immigration laws.
Benefitting from colonization ? You are literally speaking like an SJW now. China mapping out their neighbouring countries isn't exploration. Why didn't the Japanese or SEA Kingdoms colonize Australia even if they were closer to it ? Africa is extremely wealthy in natural resources like Gold and other Minerals so it would have made sense for Ummayads and Ottomans to go there. Perhaps with Africa's resources the Ottomans may have even survived. It isn't wrong to say that the Medieval Arab scientists heavily depended on the works of Ancient Greeks and most of their contributions essentially comes down to preserving the knowledge of the Greeks rather than contributing much themselve. Even when in a period of stagnation Mayos btfod Sands with Greek fire. Not to mention the Gulf countries themselves owe their wealth to British colonists who first discovered the Oil there. Before that everyone was a Bedouin Nomad lol. For a large period of time Asians and Europeans were unaware of the America's existence. My point is European exploration paved the path for other civilisations to get a proper view of how our world is. If I go out on the streets of curryland and ask a random person about the MCU they will probably know what it is. If I ask them what One Piece is know one will know the fuck I am talking about.

Also funny how you hate White people yet you choose to live in their country. Says a lot about ethnics tbh.

Curries, Rice and MENAs don't have intellect or creativity period. America was discovered by a Viking named Lief Erikson and than Colombus. A few lucky inventions here and there doesn't change the fact 85% of our modern Scientific Knowledge comes from Europe and America. Most popular entertainment comes from the West. Things like MCU, DnD, Game of Thrones and Godfather Movie series are infinitely more popular than any anime or manga. A few exceptions don't change the rule.

I have zero issues with Sand people immigrating to Europe or anywhere else. I just find it enraging that they refuse to admit White culture is superior and hence why white people build better countries. As least gooks and curries adopt the culture of the countries they move too. Gulf countries are pretty muched ran by immigrants. If Saudi is better how come North Africans prefer France over it ? Ethnics don't even have brotherhood. When Ukraine got invaded Poland and other Western countries opened their doors for ukrainian refugees. Why don't Sand countries like Saudi and Egypt take refugees from Iraq and Palestine ?

My point was that Ethnics in general lack the inquisitiveness of whites. Off course exceptions to the rule happens. That doesn't change the rule. Even to this day most innovation is being run by Whites, not deathnics. China is only investing in science nowadays because they have to compete with the west. Before they knew of the West's existence they were happy with being stagnant. They didn't care for exploration, they literally thought they were the center of the world. The Japanese outright banned Western technology and sciences to enter their society since it would affect their status quo until a few radicals changed that in reaction to America's gunship diplomacy on them lol. MENA Empires didn't even properly map out Sub Saharan Africa even though they had unrestricted access to it. European explorers charted out the most remotest Islands on this Earth in the Pacific. America wasn't discovered by Polynesians or Natives lmao. The time when they moved there it was still connected to Asia by Ice. They were completely unaware of Asia's existence in a few hundred years. It would seem MENA cartographers also borrowed Ptolemy's Geography. Holy fuck these niggas Plagiarised an entire civilisation.

All this sounds like you fail to see the bigger picture. MENA + East Asians have created a lot, moreso MENA who literally birthed the concept of a civilisation (City of Uruk, Babylon) which were then introduced later to the Europeans. You act like copying is bad but copying is the correct scientific approach, you can't advance in Astrophysics if you don't know basic Physics, you can't expect a civilisation to invent something new without copying the people that are currently better than them. Copying or replicating previously discovered knowledge, ideas, or technologies is an essential part of scientific and technological progress. Scientific advancements are built upon existing knowledge through established methods of replication, refinement, and experimentation. That's how the Japanese put forth bullet trains, advanced cameras and very reliable cars that everyone uses today. Similarly the Greeks copied vast elements of previous MENA civilisations, notably the people in Babylon and Egypt, the only difference was the Greeks were amazing at self promotion so you hear about them more. I don't really have to talk about modern China and Japan, just look at their cities today and see how clean they are, their urban planning is top notch and they have sophisticated manufacturing industries. I could talk about the Indian dynasties too, but they're less significant and I think you get my point.

Up until the 1500s (before the Age of colonisation) the most Advanced civilisations weren't from Northern Europe, they were from the Islamic World in the Middle East and North Africa, after the Europeans found the Americas that's when their riches accelerated and they eventually put the entire world into submission. Not to mention, technological growth is exponential. The population group that is the most recently successful is always going to disproportionately make up the bulk of recent accomplishments. Europeans put the world into submission for the past 500 years and it's only been 70 years till it all stopped, we are currently living in the close aftermath of colonisation, it's very recent in a historical perspective. If they were truly innately more superior in creativeness and civilisation (you didn't say that, but it sounds like you're insinuating it) then they would have been dominating since 4000 years ago when civilisation was birthed, your premise should have been consistent all throughout history.

Last edited:
Benefitting from colonization ? You are literally speaking like an SJW now. China mapping out their neighbouring countries isn't exploration. Why didn't the Japanese or SEA Kingdoms colonize Australia even if they were closer to it ? Africa is extremely wealthy in natural resources like Gold and other Minerals so it would have made sense for Ummayads and Ottomans to go there. Perhaps with Africa's resources the Ottomans may have even survived. It isn't wrong to say that the Medieval Arab scientists heavily depended on the works of Ancient Greeks and most of their contributions essentially comes down to preserving the knowledge of the Greeks rather than contributing much themselve. Even when in a period of stagnation Mayos btfod Sands with Greek fire. Not to mention the Gulf countries themselves owe their wealth to British colonists who first discovered the Oil there. Before that everyone was a Bedouin Nomad lol. For a large period of time Asians and Europeans were unaware of the America's existence. My point is European exploration paved the path for other civilisations to get a proper view of how our world is. If I go out on the streets of curryland and ask a random person about the MCU they will probably know what it is. If I ask them what One Piece is know one will know the fuck I am talking about.

Also funny how you hate White people yet you choose to live in their country. Says a lot about ethnics tbh.
Europeans were forced to explore the Americas out of desperation because they wanted the resources of China and India, they were blockaded by the Ottomans in the Eastern Mediterranean so they took the risk West and ended up in the Americas, desperation makes you do more risks, why would China want to waste resources visiting an unknown land Australia when they had plenty of wealth back home, the same goes for the Ottomans and Africa, there's no reason to decentralise power and risk looking for more resources in Sub Saharan Africa when they controlled huge amounts of wealth already.

Ironically China's isolationist policies actually helped them not being colonised whereas India was ravaged to the brim because they had nothing like that in place. British traders weren't allowed to learn Mandarin because they knew they would try to infiltrate the local politics like they did in India. Again, it's smart. What's interesting is that the particular subset of the culture stayed till today, it's mirrored in censorship and the fact that they have Chinese versions of everything (Google, WhatsApp, YouTube etc) because they don't want the risk of foreigners infiltrating their country's system, it's a genius type of security put in place. Indian culture wasn't adapted to fighting off the British, Indians worship money and status and ironically this sets back a civilisation than develop it (still applies to India today), all they had to do is corrupt a few greedy people in power and it would eventually cause the British to take control. Obviously that's a bit oversimplified of what happened but it was a major factor contributing to it.

Last edited: