Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based LIFE IS NOT ALL ABOUT WOMEN

Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
Water title.

We knew women aren’t a huge part of life for us men when we were younger. But now ldaring in the forum 25 out of 24 hours in a day is getting a lot of users and lurkers here to brainwash that life is all about women which isn’t true in the slightest.

Yes, I get it. I say this on a forum with involuntary celibates who are unable to find love when needed. This turns us men to be misogynistic and despise women and when we aren’t able to attain them where a guy with a genetic lottery can and how life isn’t fair for this sole reason.

Well the bad news is, we can’t change it. And the good news…life isn’t all about them.

I put this under the ‘based’ prefix is cause inkwells here put women on a pedestal making life all about them. This is just a reminder that it isn’t. This had to be said.

Last edited:
Water title.

We knew women aren’t a huge part of life for us men when we were younger. But now ldaring in the forum 25 out of 24 hours in a day is getting a lot of users and lurkers here to brainwash that life is all about women which isn’t true in the slightest.

Yes, I get it. I say this on a forum with involuntary celibates who are unable to find love when needed. This turns us men to be misogynistic and despise women and when we aren’t able to attain them where a guy with a genetic lottery can and how life isn’t fair for this sole reason.

Well the bad news is, we can’t change it. And the good news…life isn’t all about them.

I put this under the ‘based’ prefix is cause inkwells here put women on a pedestal making life all about them. This is just a reminder that it isn’t.
simps put whores on a pedestal not inkwells. Some hopeful ascension copers here but rest are venting

46914.jpg

Water title.

I put this under the ‘based’ prefix is cause inkwells here put women on a pedestal making life all about them. This is just a reminder that it isn’t. This had to be said.
Foids help a lot in life

the whitepill is real mang

The entire meaning of your life is to start a family and have kids. No woman, no family, no kids, nobody that loves you and you will live a meaningless life until you die.

But by all means feel free to cope bro

absolutely true, foids are an extra not a necessity @Ignoredpinaples

The entire meaning of your life is to start a family and have kids. No woman, no family, no kids, nobody that loves you and you will live a meaningless life until you die.

not everyone has a higher purpose (cope) like nikola tesla or issac newton so yeah you're right most people's purpose is family and kids, so unless you are a high IQ non doomercel life is mostly all about women

Yes, but as long as whores continue to have even the slightest amount of agency, mankind will regress, and instead of focusing on money, business, innovation, exploring the FUCKING UNIVERSE. Men will waste their lives trying to impress whores, abd even if they're successful, they would have to waste time MAINTAINING them, that's why we need total elimination of female agency to be enacted through an androcentric dictatorship.

Water title.

Itfatuater. Cuck boy wants to make it to the front page of incel tear for being wholesome. Sex is a strong biological goal, if men don't get it they go insane. Look at what happened to normies in 2020.

not everyone has a higher purpose (cope) like nikola tesla or issac newton so yeah you're right most people's purpose is family and kids, so unless you are a high IQ non doomercel life is mostly all about women

Even if you'd made blue I'd still call you GrAY.

I agree. It can be hard not to focus on something that one lacks access to, but sometimes this place comes across as very gynocentric, only in a negative way.

I agree. It can be hard not to focus on something that one lacks access to, but sometimes this place comes across as very gynocentric, only in a negative way.
We are the only few high iq ones here

I disagree. Life is bad without women, otherwise why are you complaining?

Cope.

Dating, sex and relationship are major parts of a healthy life and strong biological needs, so having some success in them will improve your life immensely. Only sex havers who take it for granted deny this.

Life could be better with a worthwhile woman. Life can also be hell because of a woman, which it often is with the state of women today.

Also, its obvious from this forum that lack of affection from women is only the tip of the iceberg for users here. Lack of human companionship in general, lack of purpose, being unable to fit in anywhere, poor health and job prospects, etc. Normalfags can be single for many years and still be happy or at least content. But so many here are miserable and it cant all be attributed to tfw no gf.

Life could be better with a worthwhile woman. Life can also be hell because of a woman, which it often is with the state of women today.

Also, its obvious from this forum that lack of affection from women is only the tip of the iceberg for users here. Lack of human companionship in general, lack of purpose, being unable to fit in anywhere, poor health and job prospects, etc. Normalfags can be single for many years and still be happy or at least content. But so many here are miserable and it cant all be attributed to tfw no gf.
I think my life would be fine if I had a gf and it would solve all my problems

I think my life would be fine if I had a gf and it would solve all my problems
If it were the right one maybe. But more likely it will be some sociopath who uses you as an emotional crutch, steals money from you, manipulates you to get what she wants. I've seen this happen to incels who "ascended". There's a certain kind of very sinister woman who preys on men like us. The more realistic way for us to improve our lives is to find male friends to bond with and some kind of goal to give our lives purpose, other than finding a partner.

yeah! it's all about...uh...mhmm....what is it about again?

Let's cope together.

Life is all about sex

Water title.

just be a social animal without socializing theory.
also
just be a living being without reproducing theory.

Last edited:

GrAYcel iq, mang :feelstastyman:

there is no sex or foids or anything for that matter that can fix you, dealing with their high e nature would be more of a hassle than enjoyment, but you still got guys claiming it’s all they need , what u rly need is lms (looks money n status), sex by itself wont solve nothing and personally not even a relationship would, i need the whole package
high iq take, thank you for this bro @Ignoredpinaples

Water title.

We've evolved to want to be validated by people we're attracted to, I don't want my life to be about pussy and I have lots of hobbies, lots of friends, I touch grass every day, but that doesn't lessen the hunger for human companionship any less.

Largely this I had solitary ambition but well TBI(traumatic brain injury) fucked that up and instead of getting proper medical treatment i got stuck with some roastie foid therapist. I truly detest women and me being incel is not in the top 10 reasons inspite of me being a 29 KHHV

I would trade not being able to have a family if I got to be a tesla/newton. Instead, I get neither. :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
life is mostly all about women
Even if you'd made blue I'd still call you GrAY.
Go kill yourself faggot
Dude your entire puropose in life is to pass on your fucking genes.
Life is all about sex
GrAYcel iq, mang :feelstastyman:
you should rope OP

Water title.

We care more about women now than we were young kids because now we have gone through puberty and are adults