Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Life is more than sex and love bro"

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-
As we always hear from the thoughtless multitude of normies who happens to satisfy that need far more frequently than us. It's like bill gates saying money doesn't matter

Now let's hear from someone who is high iq:

"The sexual impulse is the most vehement of cravings, the desire of desires, the concentration of all our willing. Accordingly, its satisfaction, corresponding exactly to the individual desire of anyone, thus to a desire directed to a definite individual, is the summit and crown of his happiness, the ultimate goal of his natural endeavours, with whose attainment everything seems to him to be attained, and with the missing of which everything seems to have been missed.

In just the same way we find, as the physiological correlative of all this, in the objectified will, and thus in the human organism, the sperm or semen as the secretion of secretions, the quintessence of all humours, the final result of all organic functions."

-Arthur Schopenahuer

i disagree without these two things you wont be able to live

Whats sad about the West’s coming collapse is that it could’ve all been avoided by giving foids rights.

the ultimate goal of his natural endeavours, with whose attainment everything seems to him to be attained, and with the missing of which everything seems to have been missed.
Density of black hole iq. Even though I’ve experienced and accomplished things in my life, I still feel like I haven’t done shit and might as well have been rotting in a prison cell the past 10 years, all because I’ve never had a gf or sex. :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back