Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Life is just a videogame with random characters, if I die tomorrow I will reborn as a worm or a foid, which is the same...

Cincel

Cincel

C17H18NF3O
Just think about it, I feel frustated yesterday when I was thinking in the possibility of me been a fucking foid in my past life or the next one. I hope next time if I reborn as a human I get tanggled and I die by asphyxia.

Just think about it, I feel frustated yesterday when I was thinking in the possibility of me been a fucking foid in my past life or the next one. I hope next time if I reborn as a human I get tanggled and I die by asphyxia.
You could be reborn as a feotus before interventional obstetrics and get tangled in your own ubilical cord.

You cant be reborn in different gender or different race. You will be reborn in the same race and gender you are currently in, or you can stay in the form of LCL if you want.

You cant be reborn in different gender or different race. You will be reborn in the same race and gender you are currently in, or you can stay in the form of LCL if you want.
:feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelskek:

Which religion preaches this?

Based

I don't believe that there's such a thing as reincarnation. We only have this life.

I hope to be reborn as chad.

Honestly if there is an after life as long as it isnt hell I am happy.

Once you die it's over. We had a single chance in life and wasted it