Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Life is incredibly depressing

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I understand why I see all the goodbye threads on this forum. I don't know how long can I hold on.

I mean, what's left really ?

40 yrs of back breaking wageslaving where nobody cares about you. And you may get a chance here and there to breathe a little on Saturday and Sundays.

Who can do this tbh? And then one day all of a sudden you just die of a heartattack.

Just depressing and miserable. Is this life? Is this what society offered us and we should be grateful for this bullshit?

It's hard, brocel. We have to find a way to leave more behind than we came into this world with. We have to strive for something better, even if it means we still don't get qt gf. I won't let the rot set in. I still live and breathe, and while I have a Will and these two hands I can do *something*

I understand why I see all the goodbye threads on this forum. I don't know how long can I hold on.

I mean, what's left really ?

40 yrs of back breaking wageslaving where nobody cares about you. And you may get a chance here and there to breathe a little on Saturday and Sundays.

Who can do this tbh? And then one day all of a sudden you just die of a heartattack.

Just depressing and miserable. Is this life? Is this what society offered us and we should be grateful for this bullshit?

It's strange how society feels this alien and uncaring. I feel it too.

Maybe it's because we are not normies and so we need to be around people similar to ourselves? I'm not sure.

It's hard, brocel. We have to find a way to leave more behind than we came into this world with. We have to strive for something better, even if it means we still don't get qt gf. I won't let the rot set in. I still live and breathe, and while I have a Will and these two hands I can do *something*
Idk, I am sick tbh. It's like everything is just poisoned. This world sucks the soul out of everything fun.

I am going to be honest. I am a poorcel, I don't have much options.

But you are good soul, @ThePopeofCope I am grateful that you are here on this forum. I really do.
It's strange how society feels this alien and uncaring. I feel it too.

Maybe it's because we are not normies and so we need to be around people similar to ourselves? I'm not sure.
Never cared for normies, they are even more psychopathic than any of us.

Fuckin brain-dead NPCs with no thought of their own.

Last edited:
Idk, I am sick tbh. It's like everything is just poisoned. This world sucks the soul out of everything fun.

I am going to be honest. I am a poorcel, I don't have much options.

But you are good soul, @ThePopeofCope I am grateful that you are here on this forum. I really do.

Never cared for normies, they are even more psychopathic than any of us.

Fuckin brain-dead NPCs with no thought of their own.
I'm glad you're here too, bro.
But we must learn to release our hate for the normie--it only damages us. We have to learn to pity them. By hating them, we give them a handhold in our psyches. By learning to pity them, we erode their power to fuck with us. That's the only way I have learned to deal with normies on a near daily basis