Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life is getting worse

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
I skipped one of my classes today because I was anxious. My grades have been going down lately because I’ve been slacking on all of my work.

I have no friends to talk to and everybody hates my guts anyway. At best I serve as a punching bag to everybody. I’m that small weak-looking guy who won’t fight back.

Problem is I can’t fight back even though I want to. I’m convinced I have chronic fatigue syndrome so I’m tired and lethargic all the godamn time.

I find it easier to just rot in bed and not talk to a single soul. I wish I could do this all the time but bills need to be payed and work needs to be done or else my parents will just cut ties with me for good. They’ll make me pay everything on my own which I cannot do.

I hate this shitty life. I came close to running over a bicyclist this morning. Can’t imagine what would’ve happened to me if I did.

Has anyone here honestly reached the state of complete and utter hopelessness? Like to the point where you just eat junk food and shit yourself in bed because of the depression? It sounds bs but that’s where I’m at right now. I have nothing to live for and I have nobody to talk to.

I'm here for you friend. Feel free to talk to me. I was at that point in life around 2003-2005. Don't give up. Never surrender. There's light at the end of the tunnel. The blackpill can either make or break you...

There's no light at the end of tunnel. But you realize tunnel is all there is so might aswel keep going

I know I say this a lot... but try vyvanse. ADHD-PI is said to be under-diagnosed in the adult population, and it's known to commonly overlap with depression. Due to the deficit in dopamine and/or norepinephrine transmission.

You could also try wellbutrin, which is less effective for adhd, but it's the only dopaminergic drug that is marketed as an anti-depressant.

I wish you well, brother.

I'm here for you friend. Feel free to talk to me. I was at that point in life around 2003-2005. Don't give up. Never surrender. There's light at the end of the tunnel. The blackpill can either make or break you...
Thanks the only reason I won’t kill myself is because I don’t want them to win. I don’t believe there’s such thing as a saving light but I keep going for the copes I guess.
I know I say this a lot... but try vyvanse. ADHD-PI is said to be under-diagnosed in the adult population, and it's known to commonly overlap with depression. Due to the deficit in dopamine and/or norepinephrine transmission.

You could also try wellbutrin, which is less effective for adhd, but it's the only dopaminergic drug that is marketed as an anti-depressant.

I wish you well, brother.
I’ll look into it. Adderall helps me. Any stimulant does. I really need to get a hold of some soon.

That's one reason why I always carry a knife.

Hopefully you live somewhere where self-defense is legal. For instance, in California if you're White, self-defense will be deemed a hate crime.

Don't shit yourself in bed, mate.

Try cabermaxxing, boyo. You have an excess of Prolactin - the cuck hormone.

There is very little light at the end of the tunnel and not that much to live for at all if you’re ugly. You can always find friends and hobbies and a somewhat meaningful and enjoyable life but it will never come close to the quality of life you’d all round have as an attractive man. Every single experience of life is diminished by ugliness. Any fulfilment that is there to be made, is sparse and difficult to find.

It's all a downwards spiral man

I hate this shitty life. I came close to running over a bicyclist this morning. Can’t imagine what would’ve happened to me if I did.

90DD7D30 D374 4DEC 86AF 395FABFAAA55

What a shame, sometimes you must accept that its ovER.